Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 22. (Read 3278 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 06:43:01 PM
If you want to trade wisely you should make your own mistakes and look for ways to escape from them. After many mistakes you will have more experience - and you will begin trade wisely.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
March 21, 2018, 06:25:53 PM
Before quoting some steps and some formula, the essential thing to negotiate is the willpower to seek self-knowledge, What i mean by this? As much as OGs, experienced explain, the tendency of lacking knowledge is gigantic. In short, selling in the high and buying in the low is the basics.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
Personally, I for myself identified some good thoughts:
1. Do not invest all funds in one currency
2. Before you buy something, then study the coin in detail.
3. Do not listen to advice, but think with your head.
4. Do not keep funds on stock exchanges, but transfer to cold wallets. (If you buy in the middle or long term)
5. If there is a financial opportunity, then buy a separate computer / laptop for bidding and wallets. Your money is always at risk, do not go to phishing sites and pages, always check them!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
The wisest trade is you have DCA capital, and have to know the right time to cut-loss. Always set your own rules and trade in principle, do not trade by emotion
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
March 21, 2018, 11:05:38 AM
Better read some articles, reviews or books of successful traders on crypto. Beginners should always know the basics and the behaviors of successful trader. Better be advised that you should buy low and sell high if you want to trade wisely and don't forget to spread your budget on trading not focusing on one or two coins only.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 21, 2018, 11:00:25 AM
It's totally impossible the become a professional trader if you only ask people in this forum about it Smiley. You need to explore about trading, about the market yourself, you need to learn about trading if you want to earn money in trading. Everyone has to pay money for these knowledge and experience so I don't think they'll share it for you for free Smiley. Try to find out some courses to learn about trading skills, it's the best option for you atm.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:52:28 AM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
Pages:
Jump to: