Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 3. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
dont all in in your money in 1 coin. thats what im gonna suggest to you
That advice makes sense sometimes but not all the time there are opportunities that you cannot let go and in which you need to invest all your money in a single coin, I say this because ethereum is at its best price during the whole year and that is an opportunity that I'm not going to let go and I'm going to invest all my money in it.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 30, 2018, 07:18:09 PM
Trading is not something that you learn in a day or two, it is also not something that you can learn by just reading a few comments in a forum, if you really want to learn then you will need to read several books about the topic, once you do that and you have some questions we will be very happy to answer those questions, until you do that do not trade.
I definitely agree with you because most of newbie and inexperience cryptonier believe crypto currency trading is a piece of cake. How ever, I will advice the OP to learn how to use and apply technical analysis and fundamental.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
It is very important to learn an important point on which your success depends
10% theory
10% skills and knowledge.Experience
10% Luck
70% control over emotions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
August 30, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
if you are a friend in the environment who is primarily experienced in this market, it will be a useful process to get help from him or to do a thorough research.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
August 30, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
You never know what will happen in this cryptocurrency world. I sold my NEOs when they were $140 each, bought again when they were $100 (thinking they cannot go lower than that haha). Neo has become $14. This is a very volatile market.

But you can check / learn "RSI", "Moving Average", "Bollinger Bands" etc. Just search them and read. You will have an idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 30, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
That sure you have much to learn from this forum. This forum provides an awful lot of investing properly. And invest well is you don't make the wrong decision. You invest with a very reasonable capital and able to learn. And if you've been able to invest the sure you could add to your capital.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
August 30, 2018, 04:29:15 AM
Buy low sell high, its the basic but its the foundation of a good trader, though its not that easy, you need to read a lot of stuffs, do some research and if possible join a telegram to follow some pumps signal. May it be day trade or a long term trader, you need to be patient about it, otherwise you're doomed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:17:16 AM
You can buy and trade cryptocurrency by using your idle funds to invest in currencies that are likely to increase so you can make a profit and you also need to divide up many plans. invest in you
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 30, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

Base on my Experience I started trading with a small amount of money, just always trade the amount you can afford to lose, I started trading from fork delta, to IDex some small DEX exchange, my strategy on trading is basic only buy low and sell high simple strategy, I just buy some good coins on Bounty hunters and sell it when officially listed on big exchange and Profit $$$
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 30, 2018, 03:13:31 AM
Yes, daytrading needs more knowledge than simple investment. Without technical analyses it's not possible as I think. And learning the basics will take a while. But with such knowledges it's simpler to watch on the market later. And after some monitoring of market behavior it can be a bit easily to make predictions for short-term or day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
August 30, 2018, 02:52:12 AM
since you are a new joiner to cryptocurrency i really do not recommend short term investment or daily trading for you to earn profit, you will regret and look for anything to blame later if you lose all of your money. trading in cryptocurrency will only good and profitable for experienced people with ton of observation about cryptocurrency market trend. learn something from market trend and dont be greedy if you are good enough to start trading in cryptocurrency. and know the risk properly, so good luck with your money.
Activity: 152
August 30, 2018, 02:06:44 AM
For a beginner in the crypto world, I think we have a lot to learn and monitor the development of prices of the coins. And you can invest in established coins such as BTC and ETH. And you invest with reasonable and not greedy.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 01:35:25 AM
The only advice I can give is never to be too greedy, don't want to make the last penny, those who want to sell at the highest point are often losing money in the end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 01:32:27 AM
Better not clever, but cunningly then you will definitely be in profit. Of course you can not trade with non-basic principles, but by applying all the skills and discarding emotions, you will always have fun.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 12:41:22 AM

If you are just newbie it is normal that you do not know how to trade wisely. In order to do it you need to study, read and try it before you can trade wisely at first it hard to do the traing cause in first time their is the trading with fear and emotions but if you already know what to do then you will already overcome all your fear with trading and you can do it wisely because you know what process you should do.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 10:47:41 PM
dont all in in your money in 1 coin. thats what im gonna suggest to you
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
August 29, 2018, 02:42:38 AM
I am not quite sure that it is so easy to learn how to trade successfully. The main rule of any game is not to be greedy
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
August 29, 2018, 02:04:48 AM
Pick liquid/high volume coins if you're trading with size. I find it better to risk small in low volume/low cap coins. Well just make your own plan that suits your time schedule and your personality.
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
Trading wisely is if you have been able to control your emotions when you are trading crypto currencies and that is in my opinion what you have to master if you are stuck in a price that is not in accordance with your speculation
Activity: 434
August 29, 2018, 12:35:10 AM
To trade successfully, you must have certain skills and abilities of the trader. This experience cannot be learned from simple advice, some practice is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: