Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 21. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
For different forex trading and cryptocurrancy trading. if you lose it, you will lose everything you have in one second but if you win you can double it. it's more like a gamble for me and you believe you are not an expert in this kind of action. last, trade without capital no you can not. logically, how you can trade if you do not have something to trade. You do not know or can not think of any other method by which you can trade the kriptocurrancy currency without your own investment.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 08:36:14 AM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
I think participating in bounty campaigns will give you possible investments to trade you dont need a capital just do tasks in bounty campaigns and after ico they will give you their tokens as rewards and trade it into another coins and you can make trading without money investments but for your efforts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
May 30, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
you can make your first deposit with bounty campaign profits. it`d be quite enough to start trading. also you can use people`s money as an investment fund:)
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2018, 08:00:10 AM
I think you need a capital before you start in trading but if you no capital you can join airdrops or bounty then the payment from them you can sell it and you can start in trading
Yes you still needed the capital to be able to do trading. Infact this could be your engine to be able to enter and to run your business or investment and trading. This could be your starting point towards your goals to earn a profit and to be profitable. You only have to make it wisely and manageably and formulate your own strategy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Forcing us to have money to trade. We have to invest capital. There are also easier ways to make money, like join in bonuses and aridrops. If you meet a good project, you will also earn a lot of money to invest.
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
I think you need a capital before you start in trading but if you no capital you can join airdrops or bounty then the payment from them you can sell it and you can start in trading
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
May 30, 2018, 06:25:36 AM
In my opinion, I will offer you the best that you can do. Become a member of the bounty campaigns. You can lead a Twitter campaign, a facebook campaign, a signature to the bitcoin forum, a reddit, create content, and much more. You can simultaneously run several campaigns (except for the signature on the forum). In 1-2 months you will have real money. For example, I run 7 campaigns (this is only Twitter + 1 subscription). For a month I received tokens for $ 1500. And I do not sell them now, but at that time they are growing in price. If you run several good campaigns, and  in different ways, then after 1 month you can easily get $ 5000 (and if you have a lot of subscribers on social networks, then payments for you are even greater). For example, in Merculet and Egretia you can earn a lot of stakes. These are now popular projects and will be x.This will be your money to start trading. So start earning now!
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
If I am not mistaken, then many forex trading sites have an investment demo system. You can invest, and then trade on a demo, Actually, this is a very good option to learn how to trade for a new merchant. But I heard the Demo Trade system shows fake trading. But still, this is very good.
Activity: 78
May 30, 2018, 03:21:01 AM
I think,it is very difficult to trade without any capital. If you really have no capital,you can join first any bounty campaign to get a tokens rewards,so you could have a capital to start trading.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
May 29, 2018, 10:55:06 PM
You can not trade without capital, but if you want to trade without your own money, its Yes, you can work with bounty campaigns so that their earnings tokens for you can be used for trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 08:37:57 PM
Join some bounty campaigns,airdrop,faucets there are free to join all you have to do is to hardworking them and be patience you can sell them if there are exchanger exist.
May 29, 2018, 05:28:14 PM
I think if you want to trade without capital then you can do it by following a bounty program, and the fees you get you can use for trading or investing in some coins
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 29, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Before it was faucet which gives a lot but now, it will be hard to look for something that will make you some crypto currency.
Join a bounty or do some service for the people here. That needs a little bit of hard work though or a background.
It might be the fastest way while bounties takes months before they will pay you the token and you will have to wait for them to hit the exchange too.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 04:50:03 PM
first you must join the bounty available and then you will get the payment from him. both results from bounty you use to trade, meaning you do not need to spend money out of your pocket
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
May 29, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
You can join any bounty campaign to get some rewards in token or coin form, then you can sell it to make it your capital. Because i think there no other way to trading without capital. There so many bounty that you can join in, social media, or even airdrop.
Activity: 926
May 29, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
I think it is very unlikely to happen because to be able to trade you must need enough capital to you can use to buy coin, if you want to find a trading capital you can search by being a participant bounty and airdrop or so forth.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 29, 2018, 12:17:30 PM
Yes, it is always possible to invest/trade without money (from your pocket) but you have to give something which is equally valuable. Offer your skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of attractive and useful service to others and then charge your fees in the form of Bitcoin and then invest that money. On the other hand, you can try Robinhood app to practice trading and trade with $10K fake balance.
Activity: 266
May 28, 2018, 06:45:14 AM
I believe that trade without capital can be possible. However, capital is essential for trading. But you can trade even after hard work. You can also trade with whatever is in your pocket.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 28, 2018, 03:45:57 AM
I don't really think that it is possible ,
But I think there are website that let's you try alt-coin or crypto currency trading it is just a game with a real time market price,
I have read about it in this forum but I couldn't really remember the name of the site.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
I think you can't participate in trading if you don't have capital to start trading, but for this matter i think there is a lending site offers a different coins for you to start but you have paid soon which there is a term and condition to be agreed upon lending.
This is good too to join this kind of site to get free bitcoin but if you don’t have money you can join some campaign to collect money or you can take fine start with trading without capital in some leading you the money to do this, there are many sites on the internet offering their ways of rewards which they give special price of capital so you can take part in trading using these token, or join campaign and get money from online jobs to start trading.
Not all campaigns could give you high amount of bounty tokens, but we don't know in long terms as you hold those coins it may increase with good value. Relying it all alone is not an assurance, because if you trade with capital your motives is to hold in order to regain your capital and profit.
Pages:
Jump to: