Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 17. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
Yes it is possible! I am a cryptocurrency trader and for your information, I didn't have capital when I started to trade cryptocurrencies. I used the money that I got from joining in bounty campaigns for me to start trading cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 461
June 07, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
Yeah it is, actually that is what I did. I did not release any money from my pocket. It is just simple, you just need to do and join bounties. Then the coin you will get from that bounties can be used to trading/holding or buying another coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
Yes, You can still do it without capital, Join signature ads, But first, prepare yourself to be knowledgeable in crypto's, You can use your knowledge by giving opinions to bitcoin threads by answering simple questions about bitcoin, it takes two to three months of sacrifices in able you to earn tokens that is tradeable to bitcoins:)
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 07, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
In every trading you should have a capital but we could trading without involvement of money but with efforts we contributed in bounty campaigns cause bounty can give us tokens that you can trade in other altcoins by participating in their program they pay tokens after endorsing their project.

Absolutely right!!! We need capital before doing trading you can try to lend in some trusted member in this site or you can try joining in bounty campaign all you need is time and effort when bounty finish you can earn some money then the money you earn can be use to start trading so good hoping you can get some profit soon, trade wisely.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 09:31:58 AM
In every trading you should have a capital but we could trading without involvement of money but with efforts we contributed in bounty campaigns cause bounty can give us tokens that you can trade in other altcoins by participating in their program they pay tokens after endorsing their project.
Activity: 350
June 07, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

You need money to trade that's obvious mate, you can't trade without capital. But you can earning this money by working online, freelancing, completing some tasks for cryptocurrencies, or selling your services online for crypto. This way you can collect your required capital for trading, without spending out from your own pocket.
Activity: 120
June 07, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
Well you could work for someone in exchange for crypto currency and than you can margin trade with that currency to turn it into a bigger amount for a higher and better profit. I don't know or cant think of any other method through which you can trade crypto currencies with no investment of your own.
Right you could join many bounty campaign for you to earn but it need a lot of time and hardwork The earnings you have in bounty campign could be use in trading.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 09:13:36 AM
maybe to be able to trade without capital is to try to get the capital by following bounty campaign, I think it is the easiest way because you can get tokens and you can use it for trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
June 07, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
Yes thats true you can do trading without using your capital you can participate or join in any bounty campaigns to earn coins and you can use that in trading
Yeah  being a trader it is impossible to trade with out capitalization taken from your own personal wallet, in order to acquire money for  investment you  can join bounty campaign, because there are  ICO’s that will  give enough bounty for their participants and that is good enough for start of capitalization for trading.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 08:34:47 AM
Yes thats true you can do trading without using your capital you can participate or join in any bounty campaigns to earn coins and you can use that in trading
Activity: 490
June 07, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
yes, you can trade without capital but capital can not just come, you have to work to find the capital and you can follow bounty campaign to get capital, there you must follow and implement the rules then you will get paid and you can use it
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
June 07, 2018, 07:49:39 AM
it is possible. I didn't used any capital but I can still able to trade and I can donit because of tokens what I've got from bounty campaigns. I participate in campaigns in order for me to get coins and those coins can be traded if it is relase on the market. And if I sell those coins that will serve as my capital for making any transaction like trading and etc.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
June 07, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

Yes it is possible. You could join different campaigns and if you had succesfully finished the task and they had paid you for your work that payment could be your start up capital in trading. With that you can trade without even cashing out your own personal money.
Activity: 432
June 07, 2018, 05:13:00 AM
I think you should do the job at the bounty campaign. It will get you more money and you will not need to invest in the money in your pocket. I have been involved in bounty campaigns for 5 months and the amount I received is over $ 3k. The problem is just time and patience. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 05:06:38 AM
To learn without invest, you can try forex trading sites. If I am not wrong, then many forex trading sites have a demo invest system. You can invest, and then trade in a demo, Actually, it is a very good option to learn how to trade for the new trader. But I heard that Demo Trade system shows fake trade. But still, it is very good. You can try. Otherwise, I would recommend investing a little amount in binance to learn the trade. You can start trade by even 20-30$ in the maximum cryptocurrency exchange sites.

I think to trade in forex, it also requires capital. You need cash to be able to trade with forex.
Now, if you are looking for a way to earn or trade without monetary capital, trade through the power of your mouth. Word of mouth. You just need to talk people and try to convince them. But the  rule is here: Never tell a lie or declare things that aren't true. Have integrity.
Activity: 462
June 07, 2018, 04:59:10 AM
trading without capital seems like you will not be able to because I see all trading must have capital to be able to exchange goods that you have with something you want, if you want to trade you must have a trading capital.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 04:57:27 AM
Its hard to start trading without capital because trading is required a capital that will come out with your pocket but you can earn free token came from airdrops but that's not sure if you will received token then don't try start trading without knowledge your money will loss if you start trading without knowledge.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
June 07, 2018, 04:17:08 AM

will its hard to make a trading without a capital,because all investment that you want to push through,even in a local bussiness just need even a small amount of capital,thats why capital is needed in investment especially when you join in cryptocurrency investment,those who will convience you a bussiness without an investment that is a ponzi or scam,but any way there's another process to earn in crypto investment,first before you invest in trading and that is we called a bounty hunting,airdrops,and faucet campaign and after this you can earn an crypto coin that maybe you can used in your investment trading in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
if trading without capital it will not be able to walk because of trading it must require a small or large capital is certain. and if you want to get the capital with free way it exists. you just follow the ICO bounty as the signature of the campaign. because the results of the bounty campaign is really pretty for your trading capital of all
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 07, 2018, 03:49:39 AM
it seems that it is impossible you can do because all trading must require capital and when you are trading also at least you have something you want to exchange with sesautu and it can be said trading sedangkna without capital it seems that it is not trading.
As I think there are virtual trading places they give us virtual coin purposely to learn trades. In fact, there is no transaction without capital as he thinks, and I have never seen anyone who can do this, so it is very unreasonable. I do not believe they are real.
Pages:
Jump to: