Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 19. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:55:05 AM
I would say, if you dont have money to invest - dont invest. Start from doing bounties, then you can have a capital to trade with!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 05, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
It's easy to do if you buy something with a higher price then sell with a lower price then you've successfully achieve the trading without capital method. But if you really want to become a trader you should not do this because obviously you will lose money. Even if you have to become a swing trader for profit's sake. You will wait until the price recovers then sell.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
June 05, 2018, 01:13:31 AM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

If you want to become a trader, you need to have something to trade. There is no exchange platform that will give you something to start trading with. And that something does not come from nothing. It either comes from you or from somebody else. What is sure though is that both involves money. Pursuing trading without releasing a capital amount is like wanting to drive a car without any plan to gas it up. Remember that this is also a form of investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
June 05, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Well there are other ways to get Bitcoin or money here is what I can think of.

You can get free coins via Airdrop. You might get lucky and get a good coin which then you can use to start with.
You can also join some bounty that gives out coins, just same with airdrop you may also get lucky and you can start trading.
Join signature campaign to earn Ethereum or Bitcoin then use it for trading.
Try to get a few Bitcoin in faucet, try to earn as much as you can and use it for trading.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 12:20:58 AM
You can earn a profit and the coins you own will also grow if you can trade without capital, all you have to do is follow the bounty program then use the coins you get from the bounty to trade
Activity: 364
June 04, 2018, 09:42:33 AM
trading without capital seems like it is very impossible because to start trading you must need capital money to be able to buy coin and do trading activities, for new players better use the capital a little first.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 09:36:47 AM
Is it possible to trade without capital? Is there such a strategy?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 09:35:56 AM
every person who will trade must need capital. depending on how you get the capital, whether you will take out of your pocket or you do not take out of your pocket by earning money from working in various campaigns or looking for bonuses from sites that can generate cryptocurrency like in this forum. so you can trade, and you do not spend your money at all as a capital. all you do is to work hard in various campaigns that you can make money on. and the money you make, you use it as a trading capital.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 04, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

I am one of those who have been lucky and was able to do trading without capital. What I did was I joined signature campaigns which provided me a lot of opportunities to earn. The moment I've got my rewards , I hodl it and wait for it's vest value then I'll did trading afterwards.

true what are the great thing to do is you have to work in some of the signature campaign for you to earn and to save some of it this is what your capital only is if you are just load your sim to access the internet and after that there is no other than that to make out of your money.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
June 04, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

I am one of those who have been lucky and was able to do trading without capital. What I did was I joined signature campaigns which provided me a lot of opportunities to earn. The moment I've got my rewards , I hodl it and wait for it's vest value then I'll did trading afterwards.
Activity: 37
June 04, 2018, 08:54:01 AM
Work for an ICO and you can gain money from there. You might get a small amount at first but as you keep on doing that thing, you will be able to gain a lot of money that could be used as a capital for trading. It just needs a lot of effort and knowledge in order for you to familiarize yourself with everything about trading and bitcoin.

Finding a good ICO company to work with is hard among all these scam companies. I'd have developed script in the pastand stuff for ICO startup. It isn't that easy! Luckily I still own the rights to the script as the part of the bargain. I might start an ICO myself. Only thing i need is a good idea. I am definitely not starting an ICO that cannot deliver to the people.

And You simply can't trade without capital. Get a job. Work part-time. Gather money and leverage up to trade.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
there are demo accounts, you can try there. Of corse they are not real. If you want to trade without putting your money - can try to earn first by airdrop or bounties...
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
June 04, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
You can only do dummy trading without commitment.  When you play with just number and not real money you are trading without capital.  The moments you are ready to make money from your own trade,  you will be required to invest your own fund to trade.
Activity: 266
June 04, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
There are many internet site offering there ways of  rewards which they given a special prize of tokens or bitcoin depending on how to play rules to be accomplish or to do there task in exchange of few dollars which you have to collect the given rewards to make it a small capital to invest.
Activity: 189
June 04, 2018, 06:15:33 AM
It is impossible my friend, you wont be able to do it without money on your account.
Just get a job, start receiving your money and invest it on the crypto market, you will make a good money out of it
Activity: 392
June 04, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

I do not know if this is called trading or not but whenever I joined in some bounty campaign and then I get some of my bounty rewrard in  form of token I trade them in exchange into bitcoins or ethereum depending on the buyer of course. And that is no capital at all because all you meed in a bounty campaign is an internet connection and a mobile phone in order.to.post some activity in threads and do the rules that is listed.
Activity: 42
June 04, 2018, 05:56:47 AM
It will be difficult to trade without capital. You must have capital if you want to start trading; however, you can earn money by participating bounty campaigns. Moreover, remember that before beginning making trading you should research about trading strategy because being a trader will cause you lose huge money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 04, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
It is obvious that it is impossible to do that, it is like buying something without any cash at all, so why are you asking this kind of dumb questions my friend? The answer is more than obvious after all.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 02:53:50 AM
You can start just from what you have, but the point is that you would wait a thousand years before having a good earnings
Yes a person can start trading without capital but it really takes long to expect good profit. Better to have a capital at any amount to earned good to your expectations. We also have other choice join bounty campaign and if earnings you can start to enter trading.
Activity: 277
June 04, 2018, 02:39:34 AM
You can start just from what you have, but the point is that you would wait a thousand years before having a good earnings
Pages:
Jump to: