Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 16. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
June 12, 2018, 05:43:57 AM
Start with joining bounties, signature campaign and the most common nowadays "airdrops" . Then you can start from there.You just have to be patient though because it may take awhile before you can earn and start trading using the earnings from this airdrops. Some are just waste of time hehe.
airdrops are good but dont you dare to wait for it you can have the capital that you wanted for if you are making atleast a way of on how are you able to work of while you are in trading everything here can be possible if you may have to work for it.
easiest way to collect our capital for invesment in crypto just from joining bounty campaign and airdrop.we can earn money from several campaign, such as social media , telegram , content creative or other campaign,
yes, this is the way to do if you want to trade without spending money, but it takes patience and hard work in following the prizes or other campaign programs, because most gift campaigns do not directly reward participants and take about 2 weeks or even almost a month or two to get token from bounty program that we follow
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 12, 2018, 12:58:43 AM
Start with joining bounties, signature campaign and the most common nowadays "airdrops" . Then you can start from there.You just have to be patient though because it may take awhile before you can earn and start trading using the earnings from this airdrops. Some are just waste of time hehe.
Yeah if you want to do trading without capital. then the key is to work hard and be patient. you should look for bounty or signature
campaign. many ico or altcoin are offering that job. so you get a coin for free that you can make as a trading capital
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:56:14 AM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
you can follow some applications that provide free bitcoin by following some rules that have been applied and when you get it you can be traded but for now the application is hard to get unless you follow a bounty or campaign and the gift you get you can use for as capital trade you.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
June 12, 2018, 12:44:10 AM
airdrops are good but dont you dare to wait for it you can have the capital that you wanted for if you are making atleast a way of on how are you able to work of while you are in trading everything here can be possible if you may have to work for it.
easiest way to collect our capital for invesment in crypto just from joining bounty campaign and airdrop.we can earn money from several campaign, such as social media , telegram , content creative or other campaign,
Yep, that's the easiest way to earn profit without any capital but of course you have to be patient since bounty campaign usually last for almost 8weeks and the distribution token will still need time to be done. If you want to have a decent profit in trading better to save money for your capital and trade later on or save all your profit with you signature campaign until it becomes a good amount to start your journey.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 12:33:10 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 12:12:45 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

I dont think that you can do trading without a capital because if you do lending the money you lend is alsp a capital because you cannot acquire something to trade without a capital not unless some one will gave you but that is aclose to impossible and besides if you gain in that the profit you will use to but another is also called a capital so non the less there is no way you are gonna trade without a capital at all. Just take the risk and thank us later because this is tried and tested so it is up to you if you are gonna be successful or not.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
June 11, 2018, 01:12:00 AM
you can take from someone the capital and share with it the profit, so you will be a ugraz as a managing trader
Activity: 3
June 08, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
another question with what coins is it the best for to trade and to get most proft coins just like that do know someone like that ...
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
June 08, 2018, 08:09:44 AM
Activity: 572
June 08, 2018, 08:02:44 AM
Yes thats true you can do trading without using your capital you can participate or join in any bounty campaigns to earn coins and you can use that in trading
Yeah  being a trader it is impossible to trade with out capitalization taken from your own personal wallet, in order to acquire money for  investment you  can join bounty campaign, because there are  ICO’s that will  give enough bounty for their participants and that is good enough for start of capitalization for trading.
We can say this as beauty of bitcoins. They are seriously so amazing that they allow everyone to just come here and earn money. No matter you are poor or medium class or rich or anyone belonging to any sort of family, you can still earn money from bitcoins. Like you have said, people can earn from campaigns if they don’t have enough capital to take a better start.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 11:44:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 07, 2018, 11:40:05 PM
It takes time to get into trading activities without capital funding, because you need to enroll yourself into campaigns that pay in terms of bitcoin or tokens. Once after it was distributed you can make yourself active into trading of different cryptocurrencies. With the difference between the buying and selling value can get a regular earning because no cryptocurrency stays on a stable price for a longer time period.
Activity: 76
June 07, 2018, 11:31:01 PM
You can trade even after hard work. You can also trade with whatever is in your pocket. I believe that trade without capital can be possible. However, capital is very important for trading
Activity: 602
June 07, 2018, 07:22:04 PM
Yes thats true you can do trading without using your capital you can participate or join in any bounty campaigns to earn coins and you can use that in trading
Now there are a lot of campaigns that give us bitcoin and money if we have no capital to buy bitcoin, we can use our skills and knowledge and information to do work in campaign on daily bases and this way we can get money for trading so store your money, keep on collecting enough and then late on trade with it to get profit, don’t forget to choose day trading, as it needs less money and gives high profit.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:25:29 PM
I think it's hard to believe that YOu can trade without any investment. I think you said that Water is thicker than Blood or Crow it's Turning to White. It's not possible. On Airdrop and Bounty you will get a free capital but you will need to investment a Small money to Transfer your Reward on Airdrop and bounty.
Activity: 364
June 07, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

If you want to start trading but you do not have any capital then the best thing to do is just work on bounty campaigns and from there you can earn cryptocurrency and start trading in the market.
Activity: 502
June 07, 2018, 12:14:39 PM
Yes it is possible! I am a cryptocurrency trader and for your information, I didn't have capital when I started to trade cryptocurrencies. I used the money that I got from joining in bounty campaigns for me to start trading cryptocurrencies.  

So that's a capital,  the money you got from bounty are already a capital, if you just want to trade without using your money from your own pocket ,then you should join bounty campaigns, in that way you can try trading with the bounty rewards.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
June 07, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

By simply joining bounty campaigns and airdrops , you could earn enough for you to invest something in altcoins or bitcoin. It just depends on how we work for it or how we strive hard to earn good tokens to hold and invest. There are lots of opportunities here to earn.
Activity: 721
June 07, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
We can say that we can do trading without investing amount from pocket as there are some sites offering registration bonus which can be trade-able and we can withdraw the profits from too as well (some conditions applies) you may search many forex trading brokers offering no deposit bonus, dont know now a days they are offering or not but instaforex was offering this in past.
I never try forex trading broker before, sound so interesting with offering no deposit as bonus. i'll try then. Thanks

they are only offering you this kind of bonus as a trial nothing more than that.
truth to be told i was there a while ago when they made this kind of promotion but in the end i need to put 'some' of my money in return to get something from it.
(which was not profitable in my opinion).
also forex trading and crypto trading are different,on forex you need to 'predict' the price whether it goes up or goes down for the time being unlike trading cryptocurrency.
if you lose it,you will lose everything that you have in a second but if you win it you can double it.
it's more like a gamble for me and i believe you're not an expert in this kind of action.

lastly,trading without capital ? no you can not.
logically,how can you do the 'trade' if you do not have something to trade,right ?
how about this,what is your speciality ? try to offer it and in return makes a money from your talent.
there's no free lunch in this world my friend
Do not believe in trading bonuses, bonuses into account but bonuses can not be withdrawn, you will be required to make a deposit and trading in advance with rules that have been determined by forex.
This is my experience.

Trading without capital, how do you trade and earn profits? I think you should use capital.

I am looking for capital to trade altcoin by participating in bounty.
Activity: 228
June 07, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
If you want to get a capital just join in bounty campaign and after that, you can get your reward according to your rank high rank get a high reward and then invest in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: