Pages:
Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 100. (Read 414956 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 23, 2016, 07:03:10 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
Impossible to happen but if it can happen well, ill be the first one to jump in that time machine LOL.  Anyway.. to get rich, first you must have all the quality and attitude , the motivation and drive, game plan , long term and short term, and most of all Job. Cheesy  .. then after saving enough put up a business that accept BTC.  Sell in demand up to trend items and you will be rich in no time! Don't forget to establish you trust factor though   Wink
Yes, some guys are providing some dreamy and unreal solutions for becoming rich. I think good plan, good motivation and good action are the ways for  becoming rich.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 23, 2016, 06:55:13 PM
anyone can become rich. when we work hard everything is going according to plan. employment in bitcoin rotates between faucet, signature campaign, gambling, trading and investment.

Trading can make  you rich in future, but don't trust gambling to be rich with it, and signature campaign and faucets will add certain value but cannot expect too much from it.

Trading can really make you rich the only downside is that it also has some big risks and due to this risks you can lose a lot of money soon or later.
Its also how you are looking at it of course.

Trading involves risks for sure but that will be part and parcel of any investment and for that reason we cannot stop investing, if you want to get rich then you need to take those risks.

Also im just saying if you want TO get rich you should probably work on your english as that is a very key thing in major trading because most of the people you will meet speak proper english and will want you to also.
Activity: 812
June 23, 2016, 04:20:40 PM
anyone can become rich. when we work hard everything is going according to plan. employment in bitcoin rotates between faucet, signature campaign, gambling, trading and investment.

Trading can make  you rich in future, but don't trust gambling to be rich with it, and signature campaign and faucets will add certain value but cannot expect too much from it.

Trading can really make you rich the only downside is that it also has some big risks and due to this risks you can lose a lot of money soon or later.

Trading involves risks for sure but that will be part and parcel of any investment and for that reason we cannot stop investing, if you want to get rich then you need to take those risks.
Activity: 826
June 23, 2016, 03:58:05 PM

The question on the persons approach on trading will factor the risk..

I myself trade, but its only small amounts and limit my bankroll. But thats due to the lack of knowledge since I know there wont be everyday wins.

If you can make up for the bad trade losses then you`ll always have a way to double down in a sense.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 23, 2016, 03:04:44 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
Impossible to happen but if it can happen well, ill be the first one to jump in that time machine LOL.  Anyway.. to get rich, first you must have all the quality and attitude , the motivation and drive, game plan , long term and short term, and most of all Job. Cheesy  .. then after saving enough put up a business that accept BTC.  Sell in demand up to trend items and you will be rich in no time! Don't forget to establish you trust factor though   Wink
Activity: 420
June 23, 2016, 12:45:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 23, 2016, 12:32:50 PM
Buy Bitcoin then hold now. waiting for the day come then you sell this bitcoin  Grin
But you need trust first for bitcoin and things this bitcoin can change your life  Grin
buy bitcoin I guess not an effective way to become rich. we never know bitcoin prices will rise or fall. if you have a lot of bitcoin in the future but the price is low, it will not change anything. the only way to get rich is to work hard and build your own company

Getting rich with bitcoins seems to be difficult as we really need high number of coins and it will also depend on its price in future, I think we should find some alternate way to become rich.
legendary
Activity: 1218
June 23, 2016, 12:13:20 PM
Buy Bitcoin then hold now. waiting for the day come then you sell this bitcoin  Grin
But you need trust first for bitcoin and things this bitcoin can change your life  Grin
buy bitcoin I guess not an effective way to become rich. we never know bitcoin prices will rise or fall. if you have a lot of bitcoin in the future but the price is low, it will not change anything. the only way to get rich is to work hard and build your own company
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 23, 2016, 11:52:55 AM

One thing we should put in mind is bitcoins has a good potential in the future and we also experience what is the benefits we can get by using it in daily online transactions, as early adopters we need to invest by just holding our coins because when this will progress, we can make a goo profit out from the bitcoins we are holding.
If we start saving bitcoins now we will have the advantage of getting rich in the future. Imagine in the upcoming halving if the exchange rate will grow up to 1,000$ per bitcoin it will benefit all the traders and miners all around the globe.
For me, halving is not the future because it will just happen next month, future for me could mean that after 20 years or more. Today is just a regular with the unstable price fluctuations because we are still in the early stage.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 09:17:22 AM

Trading can make  you rich in future, but don't trust gambling to be rich with it, and signature campaign and faucets will add certain value but cannot expect too much from it.
[/quote

It will really make your rich if you have a big capital, trading without big capital is nonsense you were just wasting your time because it won't give you huge amount of profit.

Signature campaign is a good way to earn too and earning on it is depends on your signature campaign rate. Sometimes having a high rank account will more likely give you a good earnings.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
June 23, 2016, 09:06:58 AM

One thing we should put in mind is bitcoins has a good potential in the future and we also experience what is the benefits we can get by using it in daily online transactions, as early adopters we need to invest by just holding our coins because when this will progress, we can make a goo profit out from the bitcoins we are holding.
If we start saving bitcoins now we will have the advantage of getting rich in the future. Imagine in the upcoming halving if the exchange rate will grow up to 1,000$ per bitcoin it will benefit all the traders and miners all around the globe.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
June 23, 2016, 06:15:02 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 06:05:10 AM
For me getting rich can be done on all kind of methods in my opinion, one of the methods is just by holding the bitcoin itself.
I think if you just hold the bitcoin itself you can make big bucks, its of course depending on the amount you invest but it can provide you some big bucks.

Yes it can, bitcoin fluctuates very often you dont really see many HUGE drops but you will see like $40 at a time which for some people can be mad about because they could have 100s of Bitcoins invested and that's $4000

You get rich by using small money to make big money in investing.
Activity: 560
June 23, 2016, 05:34:30 AM
Well If thats true then ill come back to 2009 and do some faucets or mine some bitcoin. I will try to accumulate as much as possible if there is a time machine where I can go back to 2009, then ill be rich by 2016 well it seems impossible though because me mining bitcoin in that time will also factor the price now maybe it's price ain't the same when all go back to 2009 then all bitcoiners mine some bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
June 23, 2016, 05:24:11 AM

Margin trading is very similar to gambling. In 90% of the cases, the margin trader is going to lose his investment. He will make profits out of it, only if he is very very lucky. No one can predict the exchange rates. And also, due to the low market capitalization, anyone with $10 million or $20 million can swing the prices by making a bulk purchase / sale.
Activity: 490
June 23, 2016, 04:24:08 AM
it is definitely not an easy task, i think in order to become rich you have to invest a lot in bitcoins and wait for price increase
to become rich simply rely on price increases bitcoin. seems that you need a very large bitcoin. because the price increase may not be more than $ 300 in one year. so if you want you can you need at least 100 BTC but you also have to know the risks that may occur
Activity: 406
June 23, 2016, 04:15:52 AM

Well this would be possible if we would have time machine, but since we don't, there are other ways how to earn money with bitcoins

Like to buy bitcoins now and keep them for month, because after halving price will huge so people will be able to sell coins then to get profit
Activity: 952
June 23, 2016, 04:10:43 AM

I agree trading can make rich, especially if have a lot of capital. it will become easier. also you can get a profit every day.
In trading, we need to have both, you ability and skills to make money and the capital to use it. Without the aforementioned you are just wasting your time trading with small amount. Also, you should not only focus with one way to earn, investing is also good.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 03:22:41 AM

I agree trading can make rich, especially if have a lot of capital. it will become easier. also you can get a profit every day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 23, 2016, 03:13:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: