Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 239. (Read 414958 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 05, 2015, 09:15:01 AM
Well, this is because at pump groups only the owners/founders make profit. They are the sharks whereas the other users joining the group later, are the fishes.
Find a good idea, create a startup and if you are perform good with your idea then you will become rich.

How to be rich? Buy Litecoin mega pump is coming. Whales buying a lot of LTC now.

Made me laugh for a second there. There's no better way to loose money than by following expected pumps, there's little profit there.
Even if you do turn out to make some profit by doing so, it wont get you rich, which was the topic of this thread anyways.
You have a much better chance to get rich by hodling something valuable like btc, if you don't mind the wait..

I joined  2 pump groups once but they both failed me miserably so I wouldn't recommend those at all. Best way to get rich is to keep funding investments that are rock solid to leverage your capital and not buy any fancy stuff until you are earning more than 10 or 20k a month.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
September 05, 2015, 07:10:18 AM
Or you could buy all the bitcoin in the current economy and slowly sell them out at whatever price you want. that'll get you really rich.

Eventually you dont even have to, just buy it up and wait.

Bitcoin's price will go up in the longterm very nicely and you can then buy directly real world items with it!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 04, 2015, 08:49:30 PM
Or you could buy all the bitcoin in the current economy and slowly sell them out at whatever price you want. that'll get you really rich.
yeah but it takes long time dude.
it's just like a investment. we buy and wait for the price rise and sell when the price goes up

Yes that's correct now a days bitcoin is not moving high for quite long time so it will surely takes long time to earn from profit from bitcoin trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 04, 2015, 08:21:09 PM
yeah but it takes long time dude.
it's just like a investment. we buy and wait for the price rise and sell when the price goes up
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 04, 2015, 07:58:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 04, 2015, 04:22:54 AM
How to be rich? Buy Litecoin mega pump is coming. Whales buying a lot of LTC now.

Made me laugh for a second there. There's no better way to loose money than by following expected pumps, there's little profit there.
Even if you do turn out to make some profit by doing so, it wont get you rich, which was the topic of this thread anyways.
You have a much better chance to get rich by hodling something valuable like btc, if you don't mind the wait..

I joined  2 pump groups once but they both failed me miserably so I wouldn't recommend those at all. Best way to get rich is to keep funding investments that are rock solid to leverage your capital and not buy any fancy stuff until you are earning more than 10 or 20k a month.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
osiztechnologies is cheating company in india
September 04, 2015, 04:22:41 AM
Either open a business related to fraud or wait for a big lottery on your name.

Do you mean like your bullshit fraud company  ?
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
September 03, 2015, 06:49:40 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2015, 12:13:10 PM
getting rich is based on your goals
if you don't have a goal in life, then there's nothing to reach, nothing to attain

so if my goal is become a animal rescure person.. ill be rich? loll.

then again theres that guy who talk to dogs so called whisper and he seems to be rich. I guess it depends on the persons goals then.

well if that's the case then it depends on your definition of what is rich to you?
is it rich in material things like cars, house and money?
or rich because you are happy living a simple life and happy as an animal rescue person and you don't owe anyone money

Rich is defined as acquisition of wealth which could be in terms of cash, assets, investments, bonds, properties, shares, etc. Anything which increases the finacial worth of a person from the average crowd is considered rich. If you are talking about being an animal shelter operator or something, I wouldn't define you as rich no matter how happy or contended you are with your life. English is easy, there's a dictionary. Every word has a meaning.

Read again my post, I didn't say definition based on a dictionary.
If it's based on what is written in the dictionary I would agree with you.

Very philosophical thoughts which define excellently what is the definition of rich. But that what is needed people is not the definition but how to be rich. How to get rich? Needed ways to be rich. This is important. Then what is rich and how someone can be defined rich maybe is for another time. Can you write about how to get rich?  Wink

If I knew the very exact combination of being as rich as you are imagining I could be, you think I would be discussing it with somebody online? Come on, we all know that there are only 2 ways to improvise your financial situations on a macro scale: Invest or save. If both done efficiently and used as an advantage over a long period, it could only be beneficial. But then again I'm a dirty gambler and I'm living an awesome life so I don't really complain Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 03, 2015, 07:27:30 AM

this should pump bitcoin too, at least partially, because seeing how it's harder to buy bitcoin directly with fiat, people will buy bitcoin first and convert their coins to litecoin

so a return to 250 per btc is not so implausible
legendary
Activity: 1316
September 03, 2015, 05:14:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
September 03, 2015, 03:51:04 AM
its not easy you have to work on it really hard to get rich, i guess the best way is to invest somewhere

Investment is always a good idea to grow our money but one should carefully need to choose the investments based on their needs. Just do not invest any how and you may end up loosing money instead making money from your investments.

Very true. Investment don't mean put somewhere your money only to put in one post. Investment must be made after careful investigation and possible after advises from people who work with these things. They can advice where to put the money and then (even in this case maybe in some cases) you can have profit.

Yes one should choose their investments very carefully if not they will loose most of their investments. For long term you should choose more stable investments like gold and properties.
legendary
Activity: 1134
September 03, 2015, 02:08:24 AM
if you don't have a goal in life, then there's nothing to reach, nothing to attain

then again theres that guy who talk to dogs so called whisper and he seems to be rich. I guess it depends on the persons goals then.

well if that's the case then it depends on your definition of what is rich to you?
or rich because you are happy living a simple life and happy as an animal rescue person and you don't owe anyone money

Rich is defined as acquisition of wealth which could be in terms of cash, assets, investments, bonds, properties, shares, etc. Anything which increases the finacial worth of a person from the average crowd is considered rich. If you are talking about being an animal shelter operator or something, I wouldn't define you as rich no matter how happy or contended you are with your life. English is easy, there's a dictionary. Every word has a meaning.

Very philosophical thoughts which define excellently what is the definition of rich. But that what is needed people is not the definition but how to be rich. How to get rich? Needed ways to be rich. This is important. Then what is rich and how someone can be defined rich maybe is for another time. Can you write about how to get rich?  Wink
Activity: 350
September 03, 2015, 01:52:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
September 03, 2015, 01:47:34 AM
its not easy you have to work on it really hard to get rich, i guess the best way is to invest somewhere

Investment is always a good idea to grow our money but one should carefully need to choose the investments based on their needs. Just do not invest any how and you may end up loosing money instead making money from your investments.

Very true. Investment don't mean put somewhere your money only to put in one post. Investment must be made after careful investigation and possible after advises from people who work with these things. They can advice where to put the money and then (even in this case maybe in some cases) you can have profit.
Activity: 994
September 03, 2015, 12:09:34 AM

Activity: 350
September 02, 2015, 10:06:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
September 02, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Don't do it!  My wife is "an animal rescue person" and she makes diddly compared to her "financial reviewing person" husband   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
September 02, 2015, 09:55:48 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 02, 2015, 09:35:53 PM

Jump to: