Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 240. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
September 02, 2015, 09:09:05 PM
getting rich is based on your goals
if you don't have a goal in life, then there's nothing to reach, nothing to attain
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 02, 2015, 08:58:31 PM
are you want to get Rich ?
In my religion are terms shadaqah
if you give one then you will get a reply 7 times what you give

"The power of Given "

So if I say it 7 times I get the power to get rich!!

oh man, what happens if I say the 8th time? does my power grow even more?

You can sense the sarcasm.

But, despite the relgion views, I think its better to have a plan to get rich then just praying to get rich.. just saying..
Activity: 434
September 02, 2015, 07:56:27 PM

"The power of Given "

So if I say it 7 times I get the power to get rich!!

oh man, what happens if I say the 8th time? does my power grow even more?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 06:19:48 PM
its not easy you have to work on it really hard to get rich, i guess the best way is to invest somewhere

working hard I get, cause we all do it anyways.

but working smart, should be a key outline on ones success of making it or failing at it. i think its also the research they do to what they want to provide that target market.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 02, 2015, 02:45:26 PM
its not easy you have to work on it really hard to get rich, i guess the best way is to invest somewhere
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
September 02, 2015, 02:40:41 PM
Move to poland and try to find the "Nazi gold train"  Cheesy

Polish authorities have blocked off a wooded area near a railway line after scores of treasure hunters swarmed south-west Poland looking for an alleged Nazi gold train.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/31/nazi-gold-train-draws-treasure-hunters-to-south-west-poland

alright, so whos with us on this .1% chance on finding this! lol.

if you do get it we can all split, and then buy bitcoin and still have physical gold. But just know you`ll have a guilty mind knowing its from the holocaust and all the jews that were killed.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 02, 2015, 12:10:14 PM
Move to poland and try to find the "Nazi gold train"  Cheesy

Polish authorities have blocked off a wooded area near a railway line after scores of treasure hunters swarmed south-west Poland looking for an alleged Nazi gold train.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/31/nazi-gold-train-draws-treasure-hunters-to-south-west-poland
Activity: 364
September 02, 2015, 08:32:25 AM

"The power of Given "
legendary
Activity: 1134
September 02, 2015, 02:34:49 AM
If you have a time machine just sell it for billions or go to the past and grab the gold and diamonts that were avaliable in open ground in the ancient times.

you can easily find where today-exausted gold reservoirs were in the past

If I had a time machine, money will be the least of my concerns. Probably the first thing that I will do, will be to try to kill my grandfather (In the name of science of course, LOL)  and try to discover how the universe solves the grandfather paradox, will the universe somehow interfere and will not allow me to do it?, Will I be able to do it and now I will live in a parallel universe where I do not exist?, Will I discover that the person I thought was my grandpa wasn’t?, or maybe another solution that I cannot fathom.

The first of option is a horror scene which need particular attention. You must be careful with your desires. And if the universe don't solve the grandfather paradox what will happen for you? You will have your grandfather dead. This is the value of your grandfather for you? Only to prove the paradox?
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 02, 2015, 02:00:31 AM
If you have a time machine just sell it for billions or go to the past and grab the gold and diamonts that were avaliable in open ground in the ancient times.

If I had a time machine, money will be the least of my concerns. Probably the first thing that I will do, will be to try to kill my grandfather (In the name of science of course, LOL)  and try to discover how the universe solves the grandfather paradox, will the universe somehow interfere and will not allow me to do it?, Will I be able to do it and now I will live in a parallel universe where I do not exist?, Will I discover that the person I thought was my grandpa wasn’t?, or maybe another solution that I cannot fathom.
Activity: 994
September 02, 2015, 12:27:16 AM

Yeah one can dream if this was ever possible.

If it was I think the person would be crusted in gold, and eat diamonds for breakfast. loll.

Theres also lost gold in the war, and oil pipes that can be used as well for selling oil.

If one has the opportunity to go back in time, they'd come back by stealing gold? Seriously? You have the tool which can alter the future and change the past, you have a fucking time machine. Put more time into manipulating the world in order to save it. You have the chances to save so so many lives and you talk about coming back with gold and oil pipes to sell oil. wow man you guys totally lack imagination
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
September 01, 2015, 10:43:49 PM
my coin MAPC is raising mad after ICO, maybe this ? Smiley
Activity: 224
September 01, 2015, 10:41:36 PM

Yeah one can dream if this was ever possible.

If it was I think the person would be crusted in gold, and eat diamonds for breakfast. loll.

Theres also lost gold in the war, and oil pipes that can be used as well for selling oil.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
September 01, 2015, 10:34:12 PM

Activity: 224
September 01, 2015, 10:28:26 PM
Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky and you build on that luck with your skillful decisions and start grow slowly until you reach your goals. Getting rich isn't easy but with a little bit of luck and with hard work it's definitely possible. Just focus on your goal until you achieve it.

I agree that one want to become a rich then need some luck also apart from working hard. Just do things what your expert instead exploring all new things to become rich.

yup, just know also that most people give up by the age of 30 of wantint it bad.

I mean its understandable since people compare their family and friends life goes on with their poor careers then complain about their own personal debt problems.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 01, 2015, 10:01:34 PM
Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky and you build on that luck with your skillful decisions and start grow slowly until you reach your goals. Getting rich isn't easy but with a little bit of luck and with hard work it's definitely possible. Just focus on your goal until you achieve it.

I agree that one want to become a rich then need some luck also apart from working hard. Just do things what your expert instead exploring all new things to become rich.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2015, 09:54:13 PM
get rich by making close networks that are affliated with the 1%.

then eventually spread your attention on key people who will accelerate your venture, at the same time work on your project for sales.

they got money to blow anyways and a few grand wouldnt hurt them.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
September 01, 2015, 05:26:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
September 01, 2015, 04:34:57 AM
search google on how to get rich
boom easy
or ask siri Smiley
Activity: 196
September 01, 2015, 04:11:40 AM
very simple, if you have the capital Invest and make business, but if not, you just have to learn and achieve your dream to become rich
Jump to: