Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 241. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2015, 01:08:39 AM
ask on an internet forum

Theres much things to do to get rich, outside from just ask an internet forum..

Esp when you get 1,000 different ways to make a person rich etc. That person will most likely be overwhelmed and just sit out the sidelines instead of doing anything.

Very funny !! You think that are 1000 different ways to make a person rich? Please tell me only half of them and only ten of those in whose can be participated. I will give you 10% of all my profits from those.  Cheesy

I think that person is obviously being saracastic. 1,000 ways is not possible.

The ideal message is to get creative, and then make a possible scenario to be rich.

Good. I understood this and I continue its joke. Now something for you. Could you please make only one scenario to be rich and explain here? But must be feasible....
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 01, 2015, 01:02:55 AM
ask on an internet forum

Esp when you get 1,000 different ways to make a person rich etc. That person will most likely be overwhelmed and just sit out the sidelines instead of doing anything.

Very funny !! You think that are 1000 different ways to make a person rich? Please tell me only half of them and only ten of those in whose can be participated. I will give you 10% of all my profits from those.  Cheesy

I think that person is obviously being saracastic. 1,000 ways is not possible.

The ideal message is to get creative, and then make a possible scenario to be rich.
legendary
September 01, 2015, 01:00:32 AM
ask on an internet forum

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 31, 2015, 08:22:49 PM
Get rich by now working for someone else, and helping their dream grow.

Start your own, and understand that your life is a hack in its own. People live or bend the rules to their favor will see its possible, im not saying to become a politician but theres things you can learn about them.
Activity: 826
August 31, 2015, 06:22:03 PM
ask on an internet forum

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
August 31, 2015, 05:30:29 PM
Buy all the lucky charms you can think off. And then play craps and bet on black you'll be rich in no time. If that doesn't work I don't know what is.

I say avoid all what you just said, and focus on building a business that can leverage.

Leverage meaning that if you put all your time into, that eventually it scales on its own + pay wise as well.

Anything that doesnt focus on a hrly rate like a job, you`ll be rich.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 31, 2015, 02:25:10 PM
ask on an internet forum
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
August 31, 2015, 02:23:40 PM
Buy all the lucky charms you can think off. And then play craps and bet on black you'll be rich in no time. If that doesn't work I don't know what is.

Activity: 364
August 31, 2015, 11:55:34 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
then offer to buy pizza for  10000 Bitcoin. and go back to 2015 as a rich man  Grin Grin

ohh shit price
i will sell my computer and get 100.000bitcoin  Cheesy

any 1 know where i can buy a time machine Cheesy
Activity: 686
August 31, 2015, 11:52:53 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
then offer to buy pizza for  10000 Bitcoin. and go back to 2015 as a rich man  Grin Grin
August 31, 2015, 11:48:31 AM
invest or get a decent job
and earn also dont forget to save
invest in low profit is good choice if you want to play safe
but if you wnt to be rich you must take risk and invest with Big profit

To become rich the other short cut is luck. If have some good luck then you will become rich like people who brought bitcoins before the boom and who sold them at 1000+.
i agree with you Smiley
without luck you never get anything, also if you did'nt have luck, your life will fall apart

and fortune comes from God, so behave all right and get the luck  Wink

Grin

Yeah, you are right. Luck factor is also required as we can see that many people are working hard in their respective field but only few of them are lucky enough to get rich. Also note that there are some people who are successful and very rich within a short span of period, so as per me hard work and luck is required to be a successful and rich in the life; hardwork should be in proper and correct direction as well.

This is "The power Of luck"

http://www.cracked.com/article_20553_5-real-people-whose-lives-were-ruined-by-winning-lottery.html
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 29, 2015, 10:37:33 AM

To become rich the other short cut is luck. If have some good luck then you will become rich like people who brought bitcoins before the boom and who sold them at 1000+.
i agree with you Smiley
without luck you never get anything, also if you did'nt have luck, your life will fall apart

and fortune comes from God, so behave all right and get the luck  Wink

Grin

Yeah, you are right. Luck factor is also required as we can see that many people are working hard in their respective field but only few of them are lucky enough to get rich. Also note that there are some people who are successful and very rich within a short span of period, so as per me hard work and luck is required to be a successful and rich in the life; hardwork should be in proper and correct direction as well.
August 29, 2015, 03:46:50 AM

i agree with you Smiley

Grin

I will tell you one saying about the luck. One peasant prayed every day to the God with those words: Oh my God please give me mind only to raise my panties. All the other give me luck.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://psychics.co.uk/blog/positive-thinking-tips/
legendary
August 29, 2015, 03:32:35 AM

i agree with you Smiley

Grin

I will tell you one saying about the luck. One peasant prayed every day to the God with those words: Oh my God please give me mind only to raise my panties. All the other give me luck.
August 29, 2015, 03:12:00 AM

i agree with you Smiley

Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
August 29, 2015, 01:53:43 AM

that happens if you're lucky, but not everyone can be that lucky, I think hard work more results than anything else
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
August 29, 2015, 01:51:43 AM

If you manage to develop time machine, selling the time machine would make more money then go back in time to mine BTC. Gorvenment would pay few trillion for it Tongue
I don't think that selling time machine will pay you more money. You will regret your decision after selling the time machine.
You can do sports betting with the help of time machine with 100% success.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 29, 2015, 12:39:02 AM

August 28, 2015, 09:52:46 PM
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
August 28, 2015, 06:15:34 PM

That's how to live, not how to get rich. If you don't make your investments right you can't get rich.
Jump to: