Pages:
Author

Topic: How wars can affect Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:57:17 PM
Very good idea, but I think bitcoin is not very useful in the war, because the war may damage the signal and the power grid. If there is no internet, you can't trade in Bitcoin. The war will destroy the land and cause people to become homeless. Think Bitcoin is not suitable for war.
What you said might exist, but I don't think that war will not destroy the bank. The war will destroy everything. Everything is insecure, but I think Bitcoin is more convenient than banks, banks also need networks, or else Their system will crash.
Activity: 68
March 20, 2018, 10:51:13 PM
Very good idea, but I think bitcoin is not very useful in the war, because the war may damage the signal and the power grid. If there is no internet, you can't trade in Bitcoin. The war will destroy the land and cause people to become homeless. Think Bitcoin is not suitable for war.
Activity: 7
March 20, 2018, 10:49:39 PM
The operation of Bitcoin requires some basic order. The conditions for Bitcoin security are also based on these basic orders. If any of these orders are not established, for example, there is no stable network environment, there is no stable power supply, and there is no physical security guarantee for the mining machine, then the value of Bitcoin is untenable. So the war will have a big impact on Bitcoin.
Only need to consider the issue of virtual currency transactions in the case of poor network. This problem is not only the issue of Bitcoin, but also the problem of all electronic payment methods based on the current network. Bitcoin can't be used at this time. You can't get 3 billion U.S. dollars in your bank.
Activity: 52
March 20, 2018, 10:48:25 PM
war? In the event of a war, I think that Bitcoin is playing a more important role. Our currency conversion does not need to go through an intermediary bank at all and is free from the danger of being robbed. And the anonymity of Bitcoin also helps spyware. I think Bitcoin plays a huge role in the war.
Activity: 8
March 20, 2018, 10:47:04 PM
The operation of Bitcoin requires some basic order. The conditions for Bitcoin security are also based on these basic orders. If any of these orders are not established, for example, there is no stable network environment, there is no stable power supply, and there is no physical security guarantee for the mining machine, then the value of Bitcoin is untenable. So the war will have a big impact on Bitcoin.
Activity: 8
March 20, 2018, 10:43:20 PM
It is said that Bitcoin is used to hedge the risks. Should the war break the power and the network? Oil and gold are materials that can be used for war purposes. Bitcoin can't eat and can't build weapons. In extreme cases, Bitcoin may disappear.
Activity: 82
March 20, 2018, 10:41:17 PM
While commenting on one of threads over here. A really interesting thought popped into my mind. What will happen when there will be coming a huge war?
Even a World War III? Will Bitcoin pump or dump? What role will Bitcoin play? We all know the economy and the currencies are very vulnerable in wars.
I would like to hear some interesting thoughts, even maybe some full detailed articles? Anything would be very welcomed.

So the real question here is how bitcoin can affect wars? wars can have huge effect in financial economy maybe bitcoin can solve the problem by using it to spread help from other country. this the fastest way to get support from other country in terms of financial. 

The operation of Bitcoin requires some basic order. The conditions for Bitcoin's security are also based on these basic orders. If any of these orders are not established, for example, there is no stable network environment, there is no stable power supply, and there is no physical security guarantee for miners, the value of Bitcoin will not be established.
Activity: 7
March 20, 2018, 10:39:18 PM
I think that if there is an international war, the price of bitcoin will fall because war will affect the country’s direct peaceful development and affect the economic market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
March 20, 2018, 10:37:00 PM
The price of Bitcoin will rise. Because of the war, the price of the legal currency of each country will become more unstable, and then Bitcoin will increase its price because of its characteristics.
That is very doubtful, it is very likely that in the case of a war there are going to be price controls and it's likely the government will try to apply a price control to bitcoin as well they will fail and then they will ban it, that will be bad for us but I cannot blame them the future of the country will be at stake, so I really think that the asset that will grow is gold and not bitcoin because people will prefer to play it safe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

I hope we do not know how it will actually be! But I think that bitcoin will be used to purchase weapons, as it is quick and anonymous.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 17, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
While commenting on one of threads over here. A really interesting thought popped into my mind. What will happen when there will be coming a huge war?
Even a World War III? Will Bitcoin pump or dump? What role will Bitcoin play? We all know the economy and the currencies are very vulnerable in wars.
I would like to hear some interesting thoughts, even maybe some full detailed articles? Anything would be very welcomed.

So the real question here is how bitcoin can affect wars? wars can have huge effect in financial economy maybe bitcoin can solve the problem by using it to spread help from other country. this the fastest way to get support from other country in terms of financial. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 17, 2018, 12:55:40 AM
As we all know war will give a great impact to the community in terms of currency value during and after the war. I think same like fiat, bitcoin will be affected as well since food and commodities will become expensive after the war. Means bitcoin value will rise as well. But hoping that there will be no world war three, as it will destroy the rapid growth of technology that we are enjoying the benefits nowadays.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:26:58 AM
I think that just at this moment the system will stop and will stop at the stage of a certain when there will not be any purchases not of sales. But this is the world war and if between the two countries nothing will change, other countries will actively use it
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
I think bitcoin will crash if there is war.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 12:21:28 AM
Super powers from around the world have armed themselves with nuclear weapons and if WWIII would broke up, nuclear holocaust will occur and human extinction is inevitable. If you do survive the initial blast you have to face radiation yet again for a very long period of time and bitcoin would be the last thing that would enter your mind.
Activity: 88
March 17, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
Keep bitcoin aside, if world war III really happens then there will be no one alive to use those bitcoins. Let's assume the war is live. all the countries will strive to save resources for future like food, water, electricity and countries will have a military rule which may stop bitcoin mining. without miners, bitcoin transactions don't work and become obsolete 
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 17, 2018, 12:14:59 AM

Indeed world war will affect the bitcoin value i think, because now many peoples use bitcoin.
if many victims in world war 3, it will causing bitcoin stay forever in the owner wallet.
therfore, the bitcoin circulation will decreasing, and make bitcoin value high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
March 16, 2018, 11:28:32 PM
With $100,000,000,000 traded (price rise and fall of Bitcoin) anonymously or giving 10 times more money to criminals, Bitcoin will fund wars.
Activity: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
The price of Bitcoin will rise. Because of the war, the price of the legal currency of each country will become more unstable, and then Bitcoin will increase its price because of its characteristics.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 10:40:00 PM
If world war broke out, all cryptocurrency will die because one of the most target is telecommunication,  internet is number one to distruct all server will be disconnected and also bitcoin is affected.
The Internet will survive the war  the Internet was dessigned to keep the government communicated in case a war broke out but you need to understand that if that was the case the Internet will become heavily censored so it is very likely that the bitcoin traffic will be blocked since it will be considered it to be a threat against governments and the military.
Pages:
Jump to: