Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 11. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
I have been participating in bounty campaigns since few months. I am having great experience. Bounty campaigns allow you to earn some additional income by just sitting at your home. You just have to pick your favorite job and start doing it. But make sure to be careful of scams. Coming to airdrops, I participated in few, out of them some never gave the token and some did give. Not a good experience with airdrops.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
The airdrop project is very rubbish now. But there are also some good projects. You need to find it yourself. You can make some reliable bounty.

I think that spending for this time, there is no time to wash away to look very much effort and time to spend, it is better to immediately choose a bounty company and in it to engage in subscription or social.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The airdrop project is very rubbish now. But there are also some good projects. You need to find it yourself. You can make some reliable bounty.

Activity: 37
I Think everybody have the sweet and bitter experience to tell about Airdrops and Bounties because you will do some which will give you reward and some wont give you reward. Some that even give reward will end up not listing and as such you wont have financial benefits. All i do after such experience is to devout time to study any Airdrop or Bounty that i want to do before venturing into it, with this measure you can reduce the rate at which you do Airdrop and bounty that wont reward you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
It has been very varied, especially in recent months that the market has been dropping, the airdrops are no longer worth it, and you have to look for a good bounty that is worth the time, so I'm with the guys of horizon, because you can see that they can achieve something good in this ecosystem and will not be another useless coin.
Activity: 429
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
Based on my experiences,  Bounties are more profitable and more worthy of putting your time with thsn in airdrops. Most of the airdrops are not paying and if it is, the rewards are limited to the participants and are not that big. Many people are saying the same thing which makes it not that surprising to knoe thst some people sre not really into airdrops.
Activity: 490
I have participated in many bounty and airdrop companies, and so with confidence I can say that this is not the easiest and fastest way to earn money. The only plus that can be found in this is that you do not risk your money, but you spend a lot of your time.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
A lot of experience more opportunities that came in joining airdrops and mostly in bounties. Sometimes it can gives us profits in many ways, but few are  nothing at all mostly on the part of airdrop. Continued dreaming in
Making your path to became successful.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I have a good experience with the bounty campaigns, I had some good experience with the Airdrops, bit not any more. Airdrops are useless this days. I am doing bounty campaigns only, they are not so good any more, but still profitable. 
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
I have just participated in few airdrops and I haven't seen much rewards from it. Bounty campaigns have been very rewarding. However, the bounty tokens keep dwindling of late because of the increasing  number of bounty hunters but it is not too bad as well.
Activity: 98
In the airdrops I have not had much success, I have participated in several that are not very good and usually the coins lose value before going out to the exchange so I do not recommend them, the best thing would be to specialize in a particular skill and look for that type of bounties, if you know how to program there are many bounties to look for bugs for example, if you can translate there are also bounties for that, and so on.

Activity: 340
For me, my first experience with bounty and airdrops where not really good because I made mistake of joining wrong groups and some of them did not distribute their reward while some crashed and it was because I did not take time to do my research of the projects but followed peoples opinion.
Activity: 61
It's really nice to participate and earned in a bounty programs compared to airdrops. Bounty has a lot works to considered as a legit, possessing good articles the corresponds the product being promoted is highly payable at the end. While, airdrop is rewards token which has simply making a huge community, and sometimes it takes time to get paid or just nothing ahead.
Activity: 112
Well, the rewards from airdrops are definitely deficient right now, I mean, they were already low and now that they are even lower they are not very profitable, in my opinion, bounties on the other hand have given me way greater rewards and they are definitely worth it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
airdrop bring extremely little on this moment , and here is bounty now of course, too, controversially , but in the future I think will yield good money
to date, except for the Bounty Company I generally do not represent more profitable areas of activity. An air drop is not even considered for such an option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Ah airdrop not often provided good sums was 3 times that gave about 300 dollars , and here is in bounty were and projects which provided about 1,000
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
airdrop bring extremely little on this moment , and here is bounty now of course, too, controversially , but in the future I think will yield good money
Activity: 62
My experience at first was not encouraging, as after doing the duties assigned, getting some referrals, you end up not been paid. Many of the airdrop are not genuine. But with time I got a quality airdrop which paid and I was happy. The truth is at first it my not be encouraging, but I believe in never giving up, there is no harm trying again when you fail at first. So this airdrop profit is an advantage you have nothing to loose.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
At this point, I prefer to get tokens for bounty campaigns. But my first highest award was received for the simplest airdrop. The profit from it was about $ 3000. But this happens very rarely and that's why I decided to perform bounty, because you can earn good money there.
Activity: 588
Well, the story around bounties get funny and interesting each time. I also had some good times and bad times as well with bounties. My worst experience is when I get payments with huge rewards and I just sat there watching my portfolio came to zero. Anyway I think the future is bright for crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: