Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 7. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
I did not have a very good experience, unfortunately. Therefore, I am now completely focused on crypto-currency coins. I think so far you need to invest your forces in something that brings good profits and development.

Participating in bounty or airdrop is good back in the days where scams have not proliferated well yet. Nowadays, we have seen so many scam airdrops and bounties that deceived so many investors and bounty/airdrop hunters. That's the reason why i a quit participating in airdrops and i am only focusing in bounty now. So far, i have encountered scam ICO and i can detect it already at the early stage.
Activity: 294
I started doing bounty last may and it's been 4 months now but still im not getting any good profit from the bounties that i have joined. I'm thinking that maybe it's because of the current market where ICO's are having a hard time reaching their hardcap but im still confident that someday it will be all worth it.

I have joined the bounty also last May, and it goes around for 3months, I am thinking of getting big amount of rewards since I am actively participating on my task everyday,  but when the distribution of token comes, I am totally disappointed because my rewards are not worth the effort and time that I have spent doing bounty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I did not have a very good experience, unfortunately. Therefore, I am now completely focused on crypto-currency coins. I think so far you need to invest your forces in something that brings good profits and development.
Activity: 406
Personally, as long as I joined cryptocurrency I never participated in airdrops. I focus more on the bounty campaign. I think the bounty campaign program is far better and more promising. Although the process that must be taken takes a long time, the results are clear and satisfying. Even so, caution must always be applied wherever you are so as not to be hit by a scam.

I never tried to join in an airdrop before, I only join in bounty signature campaign, and my experienced joining in it I can say not so good, but not so bad also. Why? because I have earned money in it already but not so big, only enough for my daily expenses and cannot make a support to my family.
Activity: 378
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
I remember that the first bounty campaign i joined is not give me any rewards and i am dissapointed on that bounty, so i really make sure that the next bounty i will joined can give me high rewards and now i am not supporting any airdrops because it is not worth it.
Activity: 388
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
I have participated in at least 500 airdrops since last year, and I have obtained hundreds of tokens. Of course, most of these tokens are worthless shitcoin, but there are also a small number that gives me good returns, such as Last year's EBTC, POW, BTW and other tokens were very valuable at the time. But this year's airdrop I participated very little, because this year's airdrops can't make you profitable.
Activity: 378
Everyone has different experiences in their participation in airdrops. There are many of them who are lucky, but there are also many of them who do not get income in accordance with expectations. Because the potential of airdrops tokens is getting weaker. If you want to join in Airdrops, as much as possible can choose airdrops that are really feasible and promise to issue tokens that are ready for combat.
Activity: 322
The first experience of participation in the bounty I had in the ico BlackMoon. For a month of participation in the company of signatures with rank j. member I received tokens for a total amount of $ 300. To say that I was pleased would be an understatement)
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hey everyone!

thank you!
You can take a look at this bounty work, which has a lot of signature rewards. You can join the 4th week of the bounty event and start earning XPX tokens right away.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ripaexio-hybrid-exchange-very-big-reward-4510008
Activity: 476
Personally, as long as I joined cryptocurrency I never participated in airdrops. I focus more on the bounty campaign. I think the bounty campaign program is far better and more promising. Although the process that must be taken takes a long time, the results are clear and satisfying. Even so, caution must always be applied wherever you are so as not to be hit by a scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I started doing bounty last may and it's been 4 months now but still im not getting any good profit from the bounties that i have joined. I'm thinking that maybe it's because of the current market where ICO's are having a hard time reaching their hardcap but im still confident that someday it will be all worth it.
Activity: 133
I have done a lot of airdrops, and many of them have not received the coins or the coins received are equivalent to rubbish, which is worthless. However, I have not participated in the airdrop for some time. The reason is that the quality of the airdrop is too bad, and the received coins are of little value.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
I had a sweet experience in my inception into cryptocurrency because I received my rewards from those campaigns I joined then, but now things have changed, many of the project failed, scam and some with no ambition.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
The experience was pretty hard. Mostly, due to the current market situation, all of the bounties were valued between 50-200 USD, however according to the ICO price it was far above 1k USD from each bounty. In December, if you earned 1 ETH in a bounty, you had 1200 USD in your pocket, but now, it is only 200 USD. We are all waiting for a bullish market right now and the first signs of it are here Smiley
Activity: 252
I see for now it is very good to follow the airdrop program because although pengahasilanya not too much I think very worthy with the results or our work in airdrop. I really choose airdrop for me from bounty campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i have lot of experience on participating bounty campaign and airdrop. it helps me a lot of things to pay me needs. but this year most of the bounty and airdrop are making miserable. bounty campaign are going to change the token distribution for not reaching their market cap, because it effect the price of the crypto was going down. Most of the airdrop are lie.
Activity: 308
based on my experience, participating in the airdrop reward was very small, and I couldn't trade that coin. so it's better for me to follow a bounty campaign rather than airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 210
However,I find it very difficult to post when I joined bounty newly, because bounty is a very big challenging task because no one is permitted to post off topic.
I called bounty challenging task because I have to read and understand the white paper of  project before campaigning especially if it involves  social media task that requires the bounty hunter to make a custom posts.
For a hunter to make constructive post on signature campaign,he needs to trade both altcoins and bitcoins,and that will help him to post based on experience he has during his trading days,and this situation is what made me to study technical analysis.
Bounty is challenging to the extent that sometimes  I don't sleep in the nights just to compile some posts.
I also learnt that one must read each and every instruction from a particular bounty before doing it, because every bounty has its own rules.
I observed that bounty consume more time than airdrop.
I understand that getting stakes don't come by wishful thinking ,meaning i limit some of the social activities i normally do just to send posts at an appropriate time
Activity: 314
I've never participated in an airdrop because I'm not very interested in it. I'm only interested in joining my signature. My first experience here was so painful that the first coin I signed was copyrighted. So far it's worthless.
Activity: 406
those are the methods to earn more coins without investing money. i'm sceptic about most of the airdrops, due to the fact they generally leave many trash coins in my pockets and that i simple don't have time to manipulate them.
Pages:
Jump to: