Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 15. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
No problem for me as of now. All the airdrop campaign and the bounty campaign that I joined has complied to its promise and release their said tokens to us. Just give them some time if as of now you still dont receive your bounty rewards.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I registered in a small number of airdrops. Some tokens were sent to me. But they cost very little and are still in my wallet. Now I prefer to participate in bounty companies. Some tokens have already brought me a good profit. For myself, I concluded that bounty is better than airdrop.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
I can't fault airdrops, most of my incomeover the last 12 months have come from them, I've been lucky with some and sold at the right time but still it's reward for little effort in the most cases.
Activity: 555
Merit: 0
As far as airdrop is concerned, my experience is not good. But I prefer bounty, I think that you can get a plenty of coins, if you participate in social media bounty.

I don't like mere airdrops but most good bounty  pay well
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
It was good. But now situation changes most of Airdrop and bounties are scam or useless. So, first give some information of that project before joining their bounty and airdrop is good...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
I don't follow so many airdrop airdrop, only some of which I belong and it's been very long since the first airdrop really pay and has a value of each token. In contrast to airdrop almost token now has no value. If the bounty I stay abreast though now are hard times for the bounty hunter.
There were many successful bounty campaigns, but not a single successful Airdrop. Airdrop is a waste of time.
Activity: 101
There are some really good airdrops out there that are still happening, I am part of two one is Privcy PRiV coin airdrop and the other one is staker STR. Both of them are great, transparent and beneficial.
Activity: 88
Unquestionably numerous that I have encountered. Beginning of the task to discover a trick. a task on the defer so the length until the point when I clear out. To the dissemination procedure of tasks is additionally long, considerably longer than a half year. Be that as it may, there are likewise extends a win. Who pays immediately gave and a brisk posting available.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The first occasion when I jouned an abundance crusade it turned out poorly. Turns out the ICO was an entire trick. Despite the fact that we got our tokens, the esteem was nothing at it is non beneficial. From that point forward I figured out how to study or research first the abundance crusade I need before joining so my exertion and diligent work don't go to squander at last.
Well, I join a lots of airdrop since im in this forum and not all airdrop is good there's so many airdrops I register and I invite many people to join their airdrop but they didn't pay my earning token but some other airdrops is really nice and profitable. and now learned to research before I join in their airdrops.
The first occasion when I jouned an abundance crusade it turned out poorly. Turns out the ICO was an entire trick. Despite the fact that we got our tokens, the esteem was nothing at it is non beneficial. From that point forward I figured out how to study or research first the abundance crusade I need before joining so my exertion and diligent work don't go to squander at last.
Their are some time that you would feel cheerful or miserable in partaking a few bounties and Airdrop battles. In abundance battle I take part right around 5 of them since a year ago and both of them are only a trick and the airdrop crusade I likewise take an interest perhaps 10 I just barely got was 1 sort of prizes that is the reason I didn't endeavor to take part again to it.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
I don't follow so many airdrop airdrop, only some of which I belong and it's been very long since the first airdrop really pay and has a value of each token. In contrast to airdrop almost token now has no value. If the bounty I stay abreast though now are hard times for the bounty hunter.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
depends

airdrops: bad experience, only 5% I've actally received 6 months after signing up

bounties: if the project is legit then the bounty is lucrative as well
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
I've not join any bounty since I'm new ,hearing some bad news about bounties is not encouraging
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
More risk .. but i will take risk .. if you want join bounty or airdrop see their project , how their project run and all about them .. so if happen scam airdrop or bounty we can know .. so be carefull ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
My experience on bounty was great and awesome because I am grateful for my first payment I received from my campaign I participated. Bounty is okay and it ends a month depends on their projects. I experience also to be scammed and he / she got my token with the largest token on my wallets.
Activity: 70
I have never joined airdrop because I am not very interested in airdrop, I am only interested in joining my signature and its my first we'll see...
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I went through many bounty companies and had different moments. Of course, the very first token will be remembered for always, it was a project related to real estate and earned the first 120 USD in just one month, spending on it 5 minutes a day. Next, I decided to work on the number, because the quality to choose is very difficult, it was such that even the top ico turned out to be a bench and I did not get anything. But this was rare. Basically, of course, I took the workers' bounty and always received a reward, but the reward was always different. Somewhere more, somewhere less, but in general, if you take all the work in one year, I am very happy with the salary.
copper member
Activity: 560
Well it's very fun when I'm started join airdrop and bounty
My first airdrop is worth nothing cause I don't look any refferal
My first bounty give me $150
Not bad for the first time
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
my first airdrop is good and has its own value in the market, but the next airdrops that I become part with is useless, no value, and their coin is just a shitcoin. airdrops nowadays are not worth of our time.
Pages:
Jump to: