Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 8. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
I didn't join airdrops but I heard that it can be a very disappointing experience because they may shower you with bad products. And we have enough bad stuff and disappointment with fake ICOs already. Who needs more?

I have experienced that, joining in an airdrop and later did not paid, its really disappointing because you exert time and effort doing airdrops and just ended up nothing and not get paid.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
Don't hunt alone,  you cannot know all,  find friends and do it together its sweet to do bounties in company it saves you a lot of stress....
Activity: 223
My bounty experience has been quite eventful. It has been full of ups and downs. I have participated in some bounties that it will look like I have won a jackpot usually with little or no stress while I will work my ass of some with nothing to so off it. You never can tell which one will be profitable until the end. Anyways I can't say that bounty airdrop because it has been full of nasty experiences.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Well, at airdrop of course I am very much not earned in six months is somewhere around $ 300 in the bounty, of course, more every month about 800 leaves
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
The bounties that I have joined have been good so far. they have paid out albeit quite later than they said they would but what matters is that they pai out if you ask me. As for the airdrops, they are trickier, a lot of them are just scams. So be careful when you choose airdrops.
Actually they are good bounties if we think they are paid us until the end of the campaign.
But they are some campaign too are trying to scam and if you look at the thread was have a high price but until the end it was only a scam.
Both bounties and airdrops can be scams, we can gain more experience by joining them, but it's not a given we will get anything more than that.
Activity: 56
I am a newcomer to the crypto market and bitcointalk community. Really choosing a good gift is a difficult thing. I have been searching for so long to gain trust in a quality gift campaign. Most of the airdrops are really a waste of time until and unless the waterfall bounties. I have joined several ICO's / bounties and currently participate in many ICOs too and the overall ICO / bounty track record is good as far as the project 60-70% airdrops give coins sooner or later.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Bounties and Airdrop have been very helpful and a great source of revenue. I've received various type of tokens, many are basically useless. I have reduced my quest for Airdrop due to the prevalence of scam and shit coin. I consider bounty to be more lucrative and invest more time and energy in bounty.
Activity: 448
Hey everyone!

thank you!
I didn't join airdrops but I heard that it can be a very disappointing experience because they may shower you with bad products. And we have enough bad stuff and disappointment with fake ICOs already. Who needs more?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Personally, I think that bounty programs are of great importance for the successful development of the crypto market. After all, from my experience, I was convinced - basically there were successful attempts to participate in bounty, received a good reward. Of course, sometimes there are scammers here. But there are certain risks in any field of activity.
Activity: 19
Well, I remember when I joined airdrop and I got a project that gave me $ 200 , but with the bounty is always different but the maximum payout was about 1000
copper member
Activity: 266
My experience with bounties are ok, but not really good and with airdrops i have made even worse experiences.
Either way, i have not been able to earn a single token through either.
Activity: 644
Hey everyone!

thank you!

My experience with the airdrop is not so good. There are a few programs For which I follow only a few that gave me in return. However, the current token has not been entered in the Exchange. And I think the token will be lost. From here I decided not to follow the airdrop and will only follow a bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
In my work there were different results of participation in programs bounty and airdrops. If we talk about airdrops, then there were more failures, too many scammers. And they make payments not very big. But the participation in bounty programs can be quite useful and profitable if you guess with the choice of a particular project.
Activity: 116
Actually i started my cryptocurrency journey with airdrops, initially it was nice until i realized i was given peanuts compared to what bounty hunters were gaining which is more than x10 of what i got from airdrops. so i had to switch and so far so good.
Activity: 308
From my experience and research, I was convinced - most Airdrops today are scammers. Therefore, I do not recommend spending much of your time to participate in such programs. But bounty programs can be an advantageous and useful tool if you carefully and responsibly choose the right project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
As for me, airdrops are the waste of time. I’d better spend it learning about crypto or trading, then filling in these endless forms.
Activity: 322
I have an ambiguous impression of participation in the programs of generosity. After all, in my work I came across a successful participation in various programs bounty and Airdrops. However, in my experience there were mistakes when I wasted money. But I think that bounty can be a very useful tool for the crypto market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Is being 7 month now i joined cryptocurrency i havent see a dime from airdrop being sturggling to get one but all availed they are all scam just wasting someone time and taking away once information
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Today is not the same condition than last year. I got $2000 from airdrop last year. and the amount collected from 2 airdropped altcoin.  It caused the BTC price was at the top and the altcoin all green. So beautiful. If you knew EBTC, they were fully airdrop no ICO.   So many airdrop but most probably they scammed everyone. I think bounty is the most promising than airdrop for today.
Activity: 95
According to the current situation on the market, I feel that it is not suitable for airdrops and bounty activities at present, mainly because of the ICO, the fraudulent ICO is too much, then the corresponding bounty activities will have no quality. So I think the value of the bounty activity is very small before the ICO standardization.
Pages:
Jump to: