Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 17. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
You have to find the right campaigns to participate in.. you get the filling which those are after a while Smiley
Most ICOs airdrops (those that give cca 5$ of tokens) are definitely not worth it in my opinion.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
My first time in bounty campaigns is great because here i started to earn my first cryptocurrency and a huge profit. But for now, i didn't get any good profit from bounty campaigns because some of them are unsuccessful or do not reach the softcap and scams.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The first time, it's a few months, you just wait! And if you are well versed in this, or if you are lucky, you will have a good experience! Now it's like a lottery for beginners...
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
It was today that I checked the drop in which I participated, if you look at the percentage, then their coins gave only 5-10%, others just disappeared. Therefore, one should carefully consider such topics. Although you do not spend a lot of time on them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
As for the bounty, I’ve received some tokens before from my previous bounty. I received a bountiful reward that time that made me join more. However, some of the bounties I’ve participated, I am still waiting for the tokens until now. For the airdrops, I haven’t had earned much. Though I still participate on some airdrops, I still don’t get my hopes up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
My experienced last year in joining bounty campaigns is really great because i always joined successful ICO projects, that is why i always earn good profit from it. But for now, most projects are so long and unsuccessful that is why a lot of people are complaining about it.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I have not joined any airdrops bfut some say that they are very rewarding, others say that they suck. Bounty on the other hand is way different since you are rendering services for that project and you get paid by them through their tokens. Some tokens are great while others are sh*t.
Activity: 420
Well, I only do bounty , airdrop not much give big money to the bounty huh good money in tips and translations that I do!
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
Hey everyone!

thank you!
Joining in bounty is kinda cool. You can earn big amount of money if you read their whitepaper and if you chose a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 58
Hey everyone!

thank you!

I've only had 1 airdrop experience and I did not received the desired amount of the token, although it did send free tokens but the value is somewhat far from advertised. I suggest that in choosing for a legitimate airdrop project, we should carefully study its objectives and plans in order for us to evaluate if its a scam or a win.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, I started to deal with bounty companies at the most inappropriate time for this. The market is in a strong stagnation, which has a very negative impact on earnings from bounty companies. I can say with confidence that in six months I have earned almost nothing. Now I'm waiting for payment from Pecunio, and from several other projects. The amount should be impressive. But not yet.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Hey everyone!

thank you!

I've joined several bounty campaigns up to this moment, but I haven't tried joining an airdrop. I heard so many negative thoughts and experiences about joing airdrops so I'm quite afraid to try it besides the reward is so little only so I won't bother take the risk.
Activity: 112
Bounty and Airdrop are the two way's in which you get money free in crypto but i prefer doing bounty's than Airdrop why because Airdrop money always use to be low when been distributed.
Activity: 120
Don't join any air, it's not worth the time .The best way to earn is by signing campaign.
Activity: 224
For my experiences airdrop and bounty is still very profitable to me, i remembered when i was noob , so i enter in some few airdrops channel, i pick also all airdrops, some airdrops listed with huge gains and some not come... ontology, mainframe, dfinity, stellar, decred is the part of airdrops which i pick and gain so much profit. now waiting only for dfinity
Activity: 198
The very first time I heard of airdrop I wondered what was till I made my research and found out it was a onetime job bounties were a little difficult at first but am already used to it it been good and awesome
Activity: 62
I've never come across this, but I've joined several awards, mostly signature campaigns.I'm not interested in the aerial shot, which is basically a Scam.
Activity: 140
As per my experience as a bounty hunter. I have participated in several bounty campaigns and i got my first token from twitter campaign. At present i am participating in signature campaign and it is also a challenging job but i like signature campaign.
Activity: 172
I've joined many airdrops but none of the coins I've received so far. And I have never received a coin from the bounty because I just joined the bounty but I hope to have a very good experience when I get my first token from the bounty I follow now
Activity: 126
Before joining the bounty or airdrop program, I always find out about the weddings ... the information related to the program and then I will choose which program they bring to the community of many benefits and ratios. High share of shares I will participate
Pages:
Jump to: