Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 19. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 2
I have had good and bad experiances in airdrops and ico's, there are scammers in both areas as there are everywhere, its hard to find out which ones are scams but I just try to do as much research as possible before getting involved. You will still get caught out occasionally but just be careful. Its still like the wild west out there!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I have filled scores of airdrops form which I'm struggling to remember but out of all I've gotten about two worthless airdrops tokens in my wallet. Yes my bounty experience isn't too bad my first bounty reward I got from Dragoncoin and I made about $176 but I've been holding my subsequent coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I feel like a lucky person to receive such free tokens last year with no value yet so I hold it in on my MEW. After more than a few months there was a hype news that it will get listed in Binance, after a day that the rumor happened the developer run away with the public's investment so the value of that coin/token now is zero. It was a bittersweet experience but I guess there are things in life that you need to charge to your experience anything that happened bad to you.
Activity: 155
I've tried both airdrop and bounty campaigns ... I didn't like airdrop .
Activity: 140
Most of the current airdrops in this industry are scams, so I don't recommend spending too much time on airdrops because it can't bring you benefits. Bounty is a good choice. You can find good bounty missions in the Bounty Forum's bounty section. If you can find a good bounty mission then you will get a good reward.
Activity: 44
For airdrops,i have good experience and atleast make some free money

For bounties, I have never receive any bounty reward but maybe very soon
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I have great and awful both experienced into ICO's and Airdrops. Till now I joined huge numbers of ICO and Airdrops.i joined numerous Airdrops yet I got tokens just few of them, yet it's as yet productive beacause you get absolutely free tokens in Airdrops. What's more, on the off chance that we talke about the ICO then I likewise got numerous tokens from numerous ICO.
Activity: 170
I see for the time being it is great to take after the airdrop program in light of the fact that in spite of the fact that pengahasilanya not all that much I think exceptionally commendable with the outcomes or our work in airdrop. I truly pick airdrop for me from abundance battle.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
The first time I get a token is a result of following the PostToken airdrop, then I immediately sell it for $ 1 per price range. Since then I diligently followed the bounty and airdrop, I followed the bounty Oyster and airdrop Bitcoinwhite which is now renamed Bitwhite. When I get a token from Bounty Oyster and Bitwhite token, I feel a new billionaire because the price of Oyster and Bitwhite is pretty high.
Activity: 140
I can say it is above satisfactory since doing bounty campaign and airdrop only make a small amount of time and could make additional extra income aside from our regular job. The bounty rewards sometimes is very rewarding even just a small task given to us.
Activity: 126
I effectively earned a great deal just by joining abundance battles and airdrops. Simply locate a decent abundance battle and you will definitely procure for sure. My last abundance battle before Morpheus was Peculium and I could get enormous measure of PCL. Continue joining abundance and airdrops. Simply don't give your private keys and email passwords for security.
Activity: 98
I have participated in about 50 projects, unfortunately only 4 of them paid well ...
Activity: 238
I have an altogether different involvement in taking an interest in baunty and airdrop crusades, yet it is fundamentally hard to foresee which activities will be gainful and which are not beneficial
But normally I would agree with you. But to date, airdrop has a striking percentage of scams and my conclusion is that it is a very unprofitable waste of time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
better join in a bounty campaign that proved to get satisfactory results, I've felt the results of a bounty project but we must be patient because of the long period of time to get a satisfactory result.
Activity: 153
At first my accomplished in airdrops is awesome yet now its not on the grounds that there are numerous airdrops now that are phony. Also, in abundance crusade is you can just pick one of them. I appreciate joining and all the battle that I joined is great, I got the abundance rewards. All the persevering has been paid.
Activity: 227
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

fist token received was MAN, 15 tokens for 0.8$ each. lol but this is where I started to day trade and from 15 tokens, It became 50 tokens which I already sold for 70+$ when the value suddenly spiked to 1.5$. not bad for a newbie on airdrop  Grin Cool
Activity: 61
It was actually a bit hard for me. Having a low rank and being new to the crypto world would still give me reason to work hard I guess but as I joined airdrops and bounty's so far, I got a little impatient waiting for the exchangers, tokens, etc. especially airdrops. Not easy money though you still can earn some little by little. For bounty's, i need to work on my rank to get higher payments as well. So i am still coping, I guess but it's not a bad start so far for me.
Activity: 170
I initially joined the airdrop and accidentally my first coin was stolen by another person, in light of the fact that my misstep was not cautious put the wallet address. At that point the following airdrop I utilize the new wallet address. With the second airdrop I began getting coins and afterward it could be sold.
Activity: 71
The Future Of Work
I participated in about 20 Airdrops, but I havn't yet received payments. I don't think that participating in Airdrops, you can earn good money every month.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
My experience in joining Bounty Campaign is pretty successful. Never participated in Airdrops, but Signature Campaign are always profitable for me. Never had any problems with it, so I am pretty happy about such kind of income.
Pages:
Jump to: