Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 20. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I have an altogether different involvement in taking an interest in baunty and airdrop crusades, yet it is fundamentally hard to foresee which activities will be gainful and which are not beneficial
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
My experience at bounty is better than airdrop. some projects that i follow are scam and fail in ico phase. it trains the patience to do business crypto. i get all experience about ico and bounty project in this forum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Am still new in cryptos world.,, but with the few have seen, I have passion for bounty campaign because they pay me more, but most of my airdrop participation is nothing but useless, my bounty rewards is much better than airdrop.
Support. Bounty companies are much better in terms of profitability and reliability. Among them, it is easier to choose and not so sorry to spend more time studying. After all, you spend time for long-term work (4 weeks against a couple of hours). But given the fact that today airdrop exists as part of some bounty programs, this issue has completely exhausted itself.
Activity: 115
I had taken part in a portion of the online networking effort bounties yet every one of them not sufficiently made consideration over the speculators and I had in the long run left in the middle of the time since I thought it is only the squandering our exertion.
So for the general population who will participate in the bounties initially do some examination about that task and try if the venture is significant and numerous tokens are simply profitable so it is imperative to pick the correct abundance in the event that we need to make benefits.
Activity: 160
Am still new in cryptos world.,, but with the few have seen, I have passion for bounty campaign because they pay me more, but most of my airdrop participation is nothing but useless, my bounty rewards is much better than airdrop.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

I am positive about bounties and negative about Airdrops. Because the second one are just a waste of time usually, when you get useless coins. It is easier to find good bounty, participate and get your tokens which you could sell in future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
At first, i seemed i was wasting my time participating in bounty and airdrop. At a point, i had to ask a friend how feasible it is, because it was taking too long. Not too long from that time that my first reward gave me a tittle more than $300
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!

Up until now, its great. I took in a considerable measure by joining abundance crusades, I can deal with my own chance while working here. I learned, in light of the fact that I generally read and investigate what they are stating here in discussion and Ive gathered such a great amount of informations about digital currency world . Likewise I earned genuine cash by taking an interest in abundance crusade uncommonly in signature battle. I wasn't participate in any airdrop since a few tokens there has no esteem and trick that is the reason I generally stick in taking part abundance crusades.
Activity: 106
Hey everyone!

thank you!
I'm currently an avid bounty hunter, but I still have too little time in the business so I still receive nothing, not even from airdrops, from the later I got into some promising projects but the rewards are expected to come by the end of the year.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
My experience in airdrop was fun and also stressful,but it was worth the stress. What i do mostly now is bounty,this is also very stressful than airdrop but it is more rewarding
Activity: 154
I have joined so many airdrop and bounties and I'm grateful to God that most of them succeeded, although there are scams bounties and airdrop but still worth the stress of doing because you never can tell which one is gonna be good
Activity: 137
I joined many airdrops but unfortunately my luck is not with me my highest Airdrop reward was around 20$ same happend with bounty I joined several bounties but many bounties turn into scam at their last week and recived 2 bounties rewards their value is like 7 and 10$ so overall I have bad experience with bounties and Airdrops.
Activity: 378
I have experience with bounty for about a year. Yes, there are sometimes scammers here, but you can make money. In any case, this direction is more profitable than airdrops.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I joined a lot of airdrop companies, but there is no sense in it, but the bounty companies sometimes pay very well. The maximum I got is $ 3,000 for a bounty company that lasted three months.
Activity: 308
In bounty campaigns, I have a lot of coins that are not listed in any exchange and there are some coins which has their own internal exchange and you can possibly make it a money. My experience in bounty campaigns are not too bad because I had received several times of coins that has a bigger rewards and listed into the big exchanges so I sell the half of it and waiting for the half to increase much higher than the current price. But in airdrops, I had participated a hundreds of project but I only received less than 50 coins and sad to say no one of them has a value. That's make me cry Embarrassed
Activity: 378
My experience confirms - it's better to work with bounty than with airdrops. There are more opportunities to receive rewards.
Activity: 62
I remembered when I first started joining airdrops, I think I joined more than 20 and after 5 months, I only got 1 kind of coin that values around 6$ in total, I was so disappointed that I had thought to stop doing airdrops.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
I do not know my knowledge is useful or not. BUt I can say that a good bounty/airdrop have some features such as, managed and developed by strong team, use a large pool for bounty/airdrop, the term for bounty/airdrop is not long,...
Activity: 71
It's difficult to know if the project behind the airdrop is good enough to keep a good price when it's tradable. So far, I participated in 50 bounties and won around 400$ so I think it's good as it didn't take so much time during past months.

I did some bounties too but it's more time consumer and for the last time, I needed to discuss with admin of telegram during 4 months before getting my price. That was really annoying as I made all good and there was ne reason to not receive anything.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
There were a number of bounties which refused to pay me the rewards. But a few of them gave me quite handsome amount of tokens. So in the end, I can't complain about it too much.
Pages:
Jump to: