Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 2. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Airdrop is very profitable and convenient. I had the most positive experience. but the bounty has been distressing lately. since a large number of scammers and delayed payouts
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
In this issue unambiguously and not going to answer. It happens that when buying at the presale stage it turns out to sell with a profit of 2x , and it happens that even with a loss of 20-60% you sell. There are many factors that are worth paying attention to.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
For 3 months I earned about $ 200 from Airdrop, and I realized that they are useless. Bounty companies brought me about $ 7,000 in 8 months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
The first and the highest amount I gained from the airdrops was Ebtc. The next airdrop comes from hydro.
Activity: 588
coin airdrop is very cheap and projects that are likely to fail. Bounty for token distribution to bounty hunters is very long and enters the exchange which takes 3-6 months and many projects are scam. certainly a bad experience at every ICO and the need for good regulation in each ICO
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

My experienced in joining bounty campaigns is good, because i joined one bounty campaign and then i immediately receive my tokens and sell it immediately to get the money. In airdrops, a lot of bad experienced because i did not receive any airdrop tokens.
Activity: 406
so many airdrops and 90% of them useless, didn't worth time to spend on them. Sometimes real scam or not giving any promised tokens at all
(so why was the purpose for airdrop?), awful...
i agree, many airdrops and bounty not payment now, because the project scams  Huh
Activity: 602
Idrop despite the fact that doing it about a month,until he earned nothing,not one penny and bounty is a good profit,plus idrop stupid questionnaire to fill out and everything,but the bounty is still studying the project,start better in the market to understand and so on,in short a lot more advantages,and in terms of profitability and knowledge!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!

I have joined in hundreds of airdrops before because of the thought that I could be rewarded accordingly. Unfortunately, I haven't had enough reward as I expected. I joined in different bounties and I could say that not all of bounties are successful but most of them rewards us based on our efforts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Joining bounty in the beginning is very good, but the population of bounty is increasing every day. So it is less money efficient but always a interesting way to earn money.
Activity: 588
I take part for a long time, but the most important thing is that during this time all that I was able to earn is a very small amount that I am ashamed to call, so I’d rather just keep silent, because this is definitely not a profitable business.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Hey everyone!

thank you!

From my experience, more than half of all airdrops are just information collecting schemes.  They don't pay out, and when they do, they often amount to less than a dollar.  The real money is in bounty work.

If it was just as easy to make money in crypto as everyone would like to believe, everyone would already be doing it.

To be successful you have to have experience, drive & motivation, be unattached emotionally, persistent, and have an open mind willing to trust your heart.

Over time, you will get a better sense of when a good project is worth working for.

I'm starting to believe figuring out who are the scammers is not as difficult as people think.

Admins and devs who are not enthusiastically answering questions and putting doubts to rest, or ones who have 'flat' or 'boring' personalities, or ones who take too much time to get back to queries are all indicators of suspicious activity.  Sad to say, but it's looking more and more like that.  And even if the coin/token isn't a purposeful scam, these types of admins and devs described here also are rarely involved in high-flying projects that everyone thinks will survive bear markets.
Activity: 448
Join as many bounty and airdrop as you can. The filter is only for those who do not have a lot of time and they do not want to waste their time. Like me, I do not have too much time for bounty and I only participate in signature campaigns so I need to select it carefully
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
I experience so many things in joining many airdrop.
My luckiest one was the EQL token which i manage to exchange all of my tokens at 1780 USD.
There are more tokens that i got but not good enough with EQL.
biggest bounty amount i had, 21,000 USD for participating in an ICO (2 months)
Activity: 304
Hey everyone!

thank you!

My experienced in joining airdrops and bounties. First in airdrops, i joined many airdrops about 10 airdrops but i receive almost half, meaning 5 altcoins. Some project gets failed that's why they did not distribute the tokens. In Bounties, i joined bounties for many months and i receive all my tokens and i sell it and have profits. But there is one token, too long to distribute and they will distribute it this December, i waited for 4 months to that token.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Hey everyone!

thank you!
Now a lot of all kinds of airdrops and the recipe is simple, the more airdrops you participate, the better. You will be more likely to get good coins.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
Truly speaking, a very good one . I do often join bounty projects which had given me a lot of profit which in turn helped me very much to stabilize my financial conditions.About airdrops i cannot tell much because i do not participate so often in them.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Since I joined BTT I have only participated in one airdrop which is the postoken. the airdrop was managed by a good and vision driven manager but along the way he ran out of idea and things get sour. Today Postoken is history. Its actually one of the few airdrop that last for a while. most airdrop dont stay long and majority of participants are always new members. I think reason why most airdrop dont make it is because most of them are under developed. most dont even have whitepaper
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Alot is happening in bounty participation this days. gone are those days that bounty is very great and you can be sure to make good money for marketing project on social media. today reverse is the case. there are alot of people participating in bounty campaign so it is very difficult to earn great amount of money from bounty. most project now do not reach hardcap and when they list their coin, it will be listed below ICO price. So it is very difficult to make money from bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
so many airdrops and 90% of them useless, didn't worth time to spend on them. Sometimes real scam or not giving any promised tokens at all
(so why was the purpose for airdrop?), awful...
Pages:
Jump to: