Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 5. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
The first token i receive last year is electronuem and its give me a huge profit 5,500$ as a newbie in crypto that time im so amaze, i do airdrop last year because almost all of airdrop is legit and gives you huge profit, but right now almost all of airdrop is scam and a waste of time.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I had a lot of experience in joining bounties, participating in airdrops and taking part in ICOs. Everything gave its profit. But for the airdrops you need to participate in everyone to get at least one, that will worth it. Bounties also gave a lot of tokens. If you are careful with ICOs, you will also be able to gain big profits.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
All goes well when I have decided to participate in bounty programs. I was able to received good amounts of rewards in which it lead in investing with crypto coin like ethereum. Hopefully, the market will goes back so that I can gain more profits and be more successful in here.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
My first experience was about airdrop campaign that gives me 300$ worth tokens. But the project was disappeared. As a newbie i was unable to sell those token before coming scam. After I could earn tokens by bounty campaigns. And I'm continuing my joke.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
My first experience was not that good because I waste much time hunting for airdrops and at the end of the day, for over 100 airdrops I joined, about 50+ paid and other didn't pay, so that paid turn out to be scam and currently the wallet i used to collect all these airdrops is worth $17+ and i feel i wasted my time for it, so right now i am not into airdrop anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
My first cryptocurrency was an ethereum token and there I was not bad at working it was an airdrop. Until now, at coinmarketcap its price is kept at a not bad level although the token is without innovation. Sometimes an airdrop is given more than bounty as judged by eth.
Activity: 378
I have joined one airdrop and not sure that they will pay me or not but i have join that and bounty is also this is my first time in bounty so it is good and relax than mining and other hard work but i will fully work for it if i receive the reward which are saying by the team of this bounty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
I'm surprised about how people still claim to earn a lot from airdrops am I the only one who doesn't get paid? I participate in more than 20 different airdrops and only 4 of them paid me so far and even all the ones that paid are so worthless that I have to just ignore them and move on ,I haven't get paid in any bounty so far
Activity: 542
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

My Bounty & Airdrop experience was so awesome and challenging. I started July of last year 2017. At first, I didn't seriously considered it as an income generating task but in a few months it's really rewarding when I received my stakes. I just continue signing up airdrop forms, some didn't give my rewards but I didn't stop. With my free profit from it, I also joined ICOs. I was Scammed by few of them but I wasn't regretting it. It makes me smarter and diligent before joining a new ICO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
The experience that I have from this crypto is the majority of my contribution in joining the bounty. I have always preferred to join a bounty rather than airdrops. I have also followed airdrops but not so enthusiastic, because the results obtained cannot be promising and also not so satisfying. The time and also the sacrifice gave will be equivalent to the results obtained. Airdrops are fast, but the majority of the coins have no value in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
My experience in joining bounty or airdrop is awesome. For Bounty campaign, the best bounty I ever did is Oyster Pearl because I got almost 3 Bitcoin worth of PRL token. For Airdrop, the best airdrop I ever got is EXRN airdrop. I got almost 1.000 $ worth of EXRN Token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13