Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 58. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
Most airdrops are a waste of time and will give me more frustrations than reward.

I prefer bounty campaigns such as signatures as I can give a proper effort and be rewarded nicely. It's exciting and gives me chills every time the campaign ends as I am excited to what the project will be headed.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
Not bad. I didn't become millionaire with airdrops, most of them was a failure, but I has some nice surprises.
So, as it requires very little work, it worth of it.
With the bounties, we'll see what results I'll have.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Most of airdrop now are scam,  but bounty is something different, some of the bounty are really promising and could bring you good rewards!
I've got really some values from those bounties
Activity: 301
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Not really a goo campaign because i have joined campaigns which the managers arent that well known endedn up not getting paid a single penny bu i have learned it a hardway so now i am only joining those campaigns which these well known managers are handling,yahoo,needmoney are good campaign managers which are paying the stakes as promised.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I've experience didn't get anything in all airdrops I've been participated. But in bounties, I encountered twice not being paid or rewarded. Recently, I got some tokens in bounties so I appreciated it much. All my efforts is worth it. So i've decided to join only in bounties and not anymore in airdrops Smiley
Activity: 53
airdrop is time wasting, bounty is better, you can participate in the many ICO bounties from 1 account at the one time
Activity: 10
Haven't participate in any bounty campaign yet, but had filled hundreds of Airdrop forms.

I get the feeling that you are forced to spam content on forums during campaigns, so that is one of the reasons why I haven't tried to participate.

On the other hand, like everyone already written, most Airdrops are scams... I got lucky with one, so started participating more often, maybe too often... not so happy right now, I have a feeling that I'm just wasting my time.

I'm reading a lot on this forum, but looks like I will have to be more active to qualify for bounty campaigns Sad 
Activity: 476
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
My first campaign was a success. And I was happy with the result. I was compensated accordingly with the amount of tokens I received. I was amazed with the fact that I could actually earn even without investing a single penny.

I don’t participate much in airdrops coz I don’t see it as a priority. But I am looking into it coz there are some who are actually earning from this.
Activity: 294
It was really a good experience as i had received numbers of valuable tokens from bounties and airdrops. But sometimes i have face some scams. Now if i participates i any bounty i go through all the whitepapers first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Airdrops and bounties are good ways to enter in the crypto world if you don't have money to invest.
But in case of airdrop, you lose just 5 minutes, so it's ok to try everything; in case of bounty, if you don't choose wisely you can lose months of work!
(it happened to me with "C" campaign :-( )
Activity: 320
Hey everyone!

thank you!
I don't like AirDrop. from them rarely come good tokens. Once I got tokens worth 250$ and all. It's better participate in the bounty more chances to earn good tokens.
Activity: 196
Hey everyone!

thank you!
My first bounty experience was really bad,i have been posting quality contents for about 2weeks and suddenly the campaign was cancelled because of some technical problems with the developer team which resulted all the campaigns to be stopped,it was a horrible experience because you are posting such quality contents for long time and you wont get your stakes because the campaign was cancelled.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
I participate in some airdrop; about all of them were valueless, but two of them were very profitable, so my experience is very positive.
About bounty, this is my first campaign, so I hope it will have good results and I'll be payed :-)
We'll see.
Activity: 166
Out of hundreds of airdrop that I've joined and tried, I have received some of them. However, only a few has a value, and it's true some airdrops are just scam. I also lost some of my token from an airdrop where I was able to access a fake MEW. Just be careful when joining airdrop and don't expect anything when you join.
Activity: 132
Hey everyone!

thank you!
My experiences have been OK so far but some of them are scams and also you have to be patience enough and work hard to make bucks of them
Activity: 378
I participated in many airdrops and bounty. If the bounty has a manager or even a team, then the airdrops in general are like roulette (and it's free). It used to happen that you register 5 minutes after the start of the airdrop, and you are already number 2000. Recently there was very little bounty, where you just completed all tasks and received a reward in the specified period - now often you need to pass a number of verification, registrations...
Activity: 221
Hey everyone!

thank you!

My experiences is just for fun at start just joining with my friends and relative and we receive token then " ka boom" i getting serious in airdrop when I receive my first token Erc20 (ETR) from airdrop and have become energetic in filling up the form. Suddenly I don't receive any token a few weeks and receive a message from gmail that the form I almost fill up is fake, that time i start discourage and lost of interest in filling up the form in airdrop but i still do airdrop until now if I have a enough time, just a vacant time and when i'm getting boring at home, I do airdrop.
Activity: 164
Bounty work is currently my full time job from home. So far it is very rewarding, but you need to know your way around scammers or be working with someone who knows the way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I am relatively new to bounties so I am still waiting on my first payouts. I have received many airdrops, some have real potential, others I dont know what I should do with them.
Activity: 124
Yeah, almost all bounties and airdrops are worthless. I've seen wallets with like 50-100 airdropped coins, and only 2 of them were worth anything at all.

Out of every 50 airdrops you enter, expect only 1 to bring you some type of profit. Yes, the ratio's are that high for worthless airdrops to solid airdrops on Bitcointalk, very few actually understand what it takes.
Pages:
Jump to: