Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 59. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 20
Honestly, the experience of two months of work does not please me at all. A few tokens in the wallet that cost nothing. It turns out two months of zero earnings.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think you would be better off with bounty programs than airdrops from experience
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
My experience on these I must admit that it was fun and educational in learning new things through reading and writing up this interesting topics here. Fun because you get to habe rewards while doing things that are interesting and educational because you get to know things which you were not expecting that it was possible.
Activity: 146
Bounty is good and been into this for months, and there's a lot of token with good potential. So far so good, I am already earning a lot just by joining bounty campaigns and airdrops. But  I have had so many that just didn't pay you or got cancel half way through.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
it seems that most of the comments prefer joining in bounty than airdrop. Maybe I was just lucky that my first airdrop is doing great and I believe that it will have it's potential in the long run. Thanks for your comments. I am looking forward that I can join some bounty too.

Wish me luck Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Yes, it was rewarding. I just received a very small amount of airdrop which is around 30 USD. Now, it was small in a sense it was only 30 but the fact I only spend 1 minute to create that 30 USD, how much more if I put another 60 minutes then the number will go up once you knew how to pick up the right one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Airdrop was so cool, and the concept behind it was amazing, as I recall about one particular token was given thru airdrop because the developers are wanted to grow their coin value into natural ways and they aiming to focus on improving the project to support it financial needed without doing ICO.

Bounties was also great. I collected many token/coin from it. Some are have a good value and some are worthless. But it was fun on collecting coin/token.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

My experience on airdrop is not too good because many airdrop I got not going to market/exchange. But about bounty, I am gaining not many tokens but its satisfied me
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
Some of these bounties are not paying their participants which you can report them to moderator so they will be panished,but if the bounty campaign is good enough you will get paid with a decent amount of tokens which you can convert to ethereum or bitcoin or any coin you prefered,but i suggest you to hold these tokens the project has reach its maximum potentials.

edited : i dont join any airdrops because these free airdrops has lower chance to have some value in the future compare to the tokens you will receive in bounties.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
I participate in both Airdrop and Bounty. The first token i received was LCWP though it is valueless.
I would recommend bounty because filling airdrop form i s just a waste of time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
To be honest, I do not have much experience in participating in bounty projects. I previously participated in the Zipper project, they have not paid the bounty yet. Therefore, I have nothing to say. It seems to me that they will deceive us all, I hope this does not happen

give them time to sort things out. token distribution and unlock is not finished, so the bounty can wait.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
I have participated in a lot of airdrop and like someone make mentioning of Equal airdrop I also participated and this has been the highest paid airdrop so far, to Bounty I am into it also. If you can be patient enough to accumulate the profit from airdrop then you should go for it, and there are a little who are worth it like those who are fortunate to participate in Oyster airdrop. But if not you can go for bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
To be honest, I do not have much experience in participating in bounty projects. I previously participated in the Zipper project, they have not paid the bounty yet. Therefore, I have nothing to say. It seems to me that they will deceive us all, I hope this does not happen
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
My first experience in bounty was very successful. I participated in the signature company for Cindicator and received 15715 coins! At the time of ico their price was 157 $. I kept all the coins and now they cost 3,150 $!
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
My experience till now is surprisingly positive. I began to subscribe to airdrops 2-3 weeks ago and I already received 41000 Candy, 250 Poly, 1000 Jesus Coin, 100000 Mankind First, 2000 Refereum and some other. Of course many of them are worthing really few dollars (for the moment!) but some of them I reach to exchange for 100/200$. I found a really good website collecting information about Crypto Token Airdrops and it is daily updated:  www.airdroptracker.co   I hope it can be useful
Thanks for the info! I went to the site that you dropped, it really inspires confidence. It's worth spending the time to sort out and register there, for more information.
Activity: 294
My experience till now is surprisingly positive. I began to subscribe to airdrops 2-3 weeks ago and I already received 41000 Candy, 250 Poly, 1000 Jesus Coin, 100000 Mankind First, 2000 Refereum and some other. Of course many of them are worthing really few dollars (for the moment!) but some of them I reach to exchange for 100/200$. I found a really good website collecting information about Crypto Token Airdrops and it is daily updated:  www.airdroptracker.co   I hope it can be useful

Thank you for the tip, I will check this website out. I didn't have positive experience about airdrops with one exception. Mostly they expect way too much for an airdrop worth a few dollars. Airdrops should not be bound to any conditions.

The one exception from above is DeepOnion. It is like many others bound to rules, but at least you get approximate four percent of your holdings every week.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
my first and best experience is with DeepOnion (ONION).
40 weekly airdrops, next Friday it will be n.31.
Also quality of the project is very high with a skilled dev team too.

That's why I've never sold anything and keep hodling
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
I've been here for a short time, and I've added some drops!

I only get WZI's token, 410, and I don't know what his price is yet!

Participate in wepower's bounty task, the token will be paid this month!
Activity: 308
Regarding airdrop 90% of them are crap.Then you can find the few good ones and be rewarded (I got for example in the Oyster airdrop in November, more than 2000 PRL airdropped for each user  Smiley )

Instead, bounties programs of legit projects/ICOs are most of the times good. You need to find a good project with a good bounty manager and you will be rewarded for your work
Pages:
Jump to: