Pages:
Author

Topic: How we know scam altcoin project - page 10. (Read 1323 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 04:45:16 PM
You need to learn about the project all - the originality of the whitepaper, ideas, their team, social networks etc. Not always able to detect the scam, but without DYOR the chances of losing increase in times.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 25, 2019, 03:56:47 PM
It is difficult to know that. I have a proposal. You can view ICO review by ICOdrops.
I observed a long time and found that the project is rated on ICOdrops have a relatively high likelihood of success.
Even if what you said was true, which I doubt it, you do not know if what you're seeing was nothing more than a case of good luck, this is very common when it comes to investments, people keep looking for the funds which gave the best performance during the previous years and most of the time those funds will be unable to keep that performance because when you have thousands of funds in the market then some are bound to get lucky, so if you want to find out if a coin is a scam or if it has any potential then you will need to do that job by yourself.
Activity: 162
Need money
January 24, 2019, 04:20:00 PM
The answer is: We will know it's the scam project after the scamming incident happened. We just found a way to reduce risk only.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 02:37:33 PM
In such matters, always having a certain investment experience plays a very important role. If you have the experience of investing at least in 5-7 projects, then you probably at an intuitive level understand how to define quality projects. But in fact, each will have their own criteria for this.
Activity: 350
January 24, 2019, 02:33:43 PM
its hard to know or notice if the project is scam or no, but you have think twice before investing in one project
I think that each investment system will review its portfolios and analyze each altcoin. No wonder some analysts predict a fall of more than 60% of all altcoins, especially in the current state of the cryptocurrency market and due to the fact that they do not have a real product.
Activity: 742
January 24, 2019, 01:26:31 PM
its hard to know or notice if the project is scam or no, but you have think twice before investing in one project
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 22, 2019, 01:39:26 PM
Money ,,, everyone need money.. Some people choose the right way some not..
I new in this crypto world.. N newbie in this forum.. You guys that have a lot experience must be know the sign of scam project..
Can you tell me ?
No one can really say about someone they are running scam project are not until it happened but our forum has scam accusation section it's expose lot of stem projects by reseaching deep about the project team,it may help you a lot so just check that exchange before investing on any project or you can ask about particular project others may help you in that.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 22, 2019, 01:23:34 PM
I new in this crypto world.. N newbie in this forum.. You guys that have a lot experience must be know the sign of scam project..
Can you tell me ?
Beginner & help section will help you learn this forum well. And I suggest that for a newbie it is still inappropriate to choose an investment in the ICO project, you really need experience you need deep knowledge about the ICO project. As you say, money and everyone need money, but have you ever asked someone to get money? i guess they would suggest getting the thing you want with a knowledge not a suggestion from someone else.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 12:45:40 PM
Many things to look, but one key factor that I always try to find, is see if the team behind the company, can be verified.  Check their background, expertise, and past projects.  The more experience the better, and make sure they don't have a shady background or a criminal record.  I just invested in EVOAI, and I'm pleased to find out they pass my criteria.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 22, 2019, 12:41:10 PM

Its really hard to identify which project is not scam unless you knew how to check whether the project indeed has real team that is presented on their website. But even so real people in the team with real profiles doesn't guarantee whether they are not going to scam, I've seen some projects.

Do a thorough research about the project that you are interested in and willing to invest. Remember that once you give them your money there's no way that you can get it back. Do not trust anyone, ICO projects should be transparent and people behind are competent enough to build revenue and solid products.

Projects backed by reputable advisor sometimes help the ICO gather more funds making them pursue the project and will not scam.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
January 22, 2019, 12:10:54 PM
Do a thorough research about the project that you are interested in and willing to invest. Remember that once you give them your money there's no way that you can get it back. Do not trust anyone, ICO projects should be transparent and people behind are competent enough to build revenue and solid products
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 22, 2019, 03:46:49 AM
Can you tell me ?
Here you will not tell about everything, we will give you only the basics, and then fill your own cones. Only bitter experience will help develop and find your trading strategy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
January 21, 2019, 06:18:36 PM
Checking the team is the most important way of avoiding scams. if they are in the public i.e. presenting at trade events and taking lots of photos and videos then it is less likely to be a scam. You still need to read the whitepaper, but at least it is worth spending time on if you know it is real
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 21, 2019, 04:36:44 PM
Can you tell me ?
To meet daily needs, money is clearly needed, and I agree with you that everyone needs money. by following crypto is one solution to being able to make money too. nowadays it is indeed in a state that many projects are experiencing difficulties and many even extend the time to be able to produce the best, but still cannot help.
in this situation I also find it difficult to provide the characteristics and information of any good project, finally we return with the fate that what we will follow with the project will succeed. this is not pessimistic but reality ...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 21, 2019, 12:01:34 PM
Can you tell me ?
The easiest way is to look at the team that is on the project. when the existing developer team has a good track record, you should prioritize investing in these projects. in my opinion, the team will be very influential to be able to implement the project. the more qualified a team will be to help the project achieve success. never try to invest, choose the best and we will get a good future too.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
January 21, 2019, 11:53:44 AM
Can you tell me ?
There could be a list for your own due diligence, don't make fast decisions and take time for this
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
January 21, 2019, 11:18:36 AM
Can you tell me ?

base on my experience you can look for their telegram once the medium has not actively working because if the team is serious with their project then they should introduce their product idea to the people, my advise to you since you are a newbie dont be urge to invest yet because you have a lots of things to consider when investing.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 21, 2019, 11:15:13 AM
It's very hard to detect a real or scam project, because in ICO we only rely on the white paper, but from whitepaper we can get few information that maybe help us to acknowledge the scam project,like the team developers, how serious is the marketing team, and how well the whitepaper written, how they advertise their project, this could be the starting point of your research
Activity: 252
January 21, 2019, 10:43:20 AM
Before  you invest your money on any coin, please find out as many details as possible about the team and their experience. Check out what technology are they using, what is new in the system it is offering and what is the market demand for it. Other than those option, any projects are scam because they want to make money only.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
January 21, 2019, 10:18:59 AM
before I join the bounties I always check the background of the team, check their social medias, their products that's what I do. Well it's really difficult to know which ICO are scam because some of them looks legit and looks promising, but in the end they ran out with your money
Pages:
Jump to: