Pages:
Author

Topic: How we know scam altcoin project - page 3. (Read 1323 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 10, 2019, 03:28:24 AM
You can see the seriousness of the dev, it can be seen from the grub and direct website. You have to check it in detail and also search this forum to help you. usually projects that are not serious are rarely giving updates or announcements after the completion of sales or bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 10, 2019, 03:16:46 AM
It is really hard to determine which project is a scam or not. Well yes DYOR may reduce the risk but still you will only know once the sale is over or even when it hits exchange/s you will see orders from devs.
now it is very difficult to find a good and profitable ico project for its investment because the vision and mission are very good and with such conditions investors must be smart in choosing and in my opinion you or we must join the community in order to exchange ideas
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 07:28:17 PM

as you say. indeed detecting a scam project or not is indeed quite difficult. because most of the projects have met the specified requirements. so we have enough trouble detecting whether the project is a scam or not.
Therefore, choose the project or choose altcoin ico as a gambling for us. all can benefit, but we also there is the possibility of losing our money. the important never tired to continually honing our skills, it will help us to minimize the risk of scam altcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 06:29:10 PM
it is very difficult to determine the current scam project because all of them have almost perfect whitepaper websites like real projects and for that I often see teams and also see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 because there are always updates to project discussions scam there
no one can know that this scam project at the beginning of the project I think is a very difficult thing to do because we know it at the end of the project in conditions like this we as investors must be smart in choosing good and profitable projects

as you say. indeed detecting a scam project or not is indeed quite difficult. because most of the projects have met the specified requirements. so we have enough trouble detecting whether the project is a scam or not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 05:10:00 PM
Actually it is really hard to find out scam project when clever team start their project. But there are some project which is very bad and we can catch it. There team also fake they can use fake photo and website so low, telegram and all social channel almost low activity. 
I remember the project ethereum Classic Vision, which was declared fraudulent, In addition, the number of subscribers to the telegram channel was several thousand, and the activity of participants in the Bounty company was higher than the top-rated companies.I remember the project ethereum Classic Vision, which was declared fraudulent, In addition, the number of subscribers to the telegram channel was several thousand, and the activity of participants in the Bounty company was higher than the top-rated companies.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 09, 2019, 12:45:19 PM
Actually it is really hard to find out scam project when clever team start their project. But there are some project which is very bad and we can catch it. There team also fake they can use fake photo and website so low, telegram and all social channel almost low activity. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 09, 2019, 10:59:39 AM
It's hard to find a sign on every fraud project, they almost make the project look perfect and succeed. But you don't need to worry, because there are still many altcoins that are available and already have their own products, always careful and active to discuss here.
we can find out whether the project is a scam or not after we are done with working on the project because at the beginning all the missions and their visions are perfect and good, maybe now we have to be more careful with the projects we will follow to do a lot of analysis
Activity: 602
March 09, 2019, 03:53:13 AM
it is very difficult to determine the current scam project because all of them have almost perfect whitepaper websites like real projects and for that I often see teams and also see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 because there are always updates to project discussions scam there
no one can know that this scam project at the beginning of the project I think is a very difficult thing to do because we know it at the end of the project in conditions like this we as investors must be smart in choosing good and profitable projects
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
March 09, 2019, 12:30:00 AM
By analyzing the project we will be able to make a decision whether it is indeed included with a scam or not, but actually to be able to distinguish the project is very difficult and sometimes we are wrong in judging it
Activity: 657
March 08, 2019, 11:13:41 PM
Scam projects are very hard to understand as these scammers hide under the covers of anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies market to scam people.  Therefore you must do a very high research before investing into any projects.
Scam project detection is really very difficult job, You have to spend huge valuable time. General members can not do it easily specially without research which is scam. Some scam project detector members try to find out when announcement thread publish. I think if Development team is fake that obviously scam.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
March 08, 2019, 07:04:50 PM
I think there are many things that can be used as indicators of scam projects. including the unclear project concept, the project team never released project development, and many other things.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
March 08, 2019, 05:19:24 PM
Money ,,, everyone need money.. Some people choose the right way some not..
I new in this crypto world.. N newbie in this forum.. You guys that have a lot experience must be know the sign of scam project..
Can you tell me ?

I don't think everyone can detect a project, whether the project is a scam or not. because detecting a project that is scam right now is more difficult than we thought so I think it's not easy, and actually we saw the project first. there are projects that are difficult to guess and easy. then we see first of its development, whether it runs well or not. because each project trip is different of course.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
March 08, 2019, 04:24:35 PM
It is really hard to determine which project is a scam or not. Well yes DYOR may reduce the risk but still you will only know once the sale is over or even when it hits exchange/s you will see orders from devs.
it is very difficult to know which projects can be profitable in the investment because many who convey their vision and mission in the project are very well aware of the scam only at the end of the project and waiting for bad news we just found out it's a scam project
Its hard especially when the project is properly advertised and almost everything is good, until a bad things happen when they can no longer respoding to the investors. This is why i don’t spend time investing on new projects today, i just need to wait for the a new coin listed on the top exchange and invest there.
Activity: 448
March 08, 2019, 03:45:36 PM
it is very difficult to know which projects can be profitable in the investment because many who convey their vision and mission in the project are very well aware of the scam only at the end of the project and waiting for bad news we just found out it's a scam project
There are many ways to see a scam or not a place or a project. First, you can see the team on the project and find out the truth. You can see their social media accounts such as LinkedIn or so, usually if a project that ends in a scam then the teams in the project are not real they are looking for photos of others and even editing them. This method can at least keep you from scam, furthermore you can be active in scam accusation to judge/know that a project is really a scam and even you can learn to know how to investigate a project.
It seems to me that a complete analysis of the available information may not yet give 100% authenticity of the project. If we talk about the participants of the Bounty companies, then most of the participants will find out about the problems already during the campaign, or when they expect to be paid for their labor.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 08, 2019, 07:22:33 AM
There are many ways to see a scam or not a place or a project. First, you can see the team on the project and find out the truth. You can see their social media accounts such as LinkedIn or so, usually if a project that ends in a scam then the teams in the project are not real they are looking for photos of others and even editing them. This method can at least keep you from scam, furthermore you can be active in scam accusation to judge/know that a project is really a scam and even you can learn to know how to investigate a project.
Activity: 616
March 08, 2019, 05:41:07 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 07, 2019, 08:42:21 PM
I would look deep into their supporting team, community and even transaction history to get a good sense of what they are doing is just
Can the support team guarantee? maybe that is one solution to the many ways that we are not fooled by the ongoing project. but the guarantee sometimes does not produce what we want, because all are clever to make a way to look perfect by preparing well everything related to the project. but the end result was very disappointing.
we should look at all aspects in order to convince us not to be deceived, don't be shy about asking by maybe already knowing and monitoring the conversation through their telegram.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
March 07, 2019, 06:05:18 PM
I would look deep into their supporting team, community and even transaction history to get a good sense of what they are doing is just
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
March 07, 2019, 01:13:41 PM
Honestly, it's very difficult to see a scam ICO project, because many ICO scam projects that are packaged are very good for tricking investors, but my advice is to look at the roadmap, the team behind it and the project offered, if you think it doesn't make sense, then stay away.
many ICOs are almost perfect in the whitepaper and in the basis of the proposal, but if further explored by direct communication with the parties related to the project, differences will be seen between each other. There are already some members of this forum who seem to help analyze some ICOs that appear more authentically, we just need to be more subjective afterwards to the developers directly
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
March 07, 2019, 08:03:24 AM
Honestly, it's very difficult to see a scam ICO project, because many ICO scam projects that are packaged are very good for tricking investors, but my advice is to look at the roadmap, the team behind it and the project offered, if you think it doesn't make sense, then stay away.
Pages:
Jump to: