Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 3. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 26, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Vellore to think that cryptocurrency can go for many years in the upcoming future because since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and has gained a lot of potential users who are willing to invest money in them. so there demand among the people has also increased as a result their chances of staying in the market has also increased a lot.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
August 26, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I guess they will not be called a big fish without the existence of small fish. The function of big fish would not be realized because we are the greatest contributor to their success. I believe they will allow us because they need us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 04:08:27 AM
I think, for the long term crypto will continue to grow and will be increasingly known by many people so that many will start investing in crypto so that investment in crypto will be profitable
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 01:49:41 AM
I think in the long term, crypto will start to be used all over the world. Because traditional currencies are not enough for us now. We need something new and this new thing will definitely be a crypto. But could this be bitcoin? We'll see.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 01:39:20 AM
Just be patient and you will succeed and be able to reinvest your capital in this cryptographic market. At present the market is extremely downturn, the price of coins constantly decreased.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:58:06 AM
In the long term, the crypto-currency market will grow. I think that this revolutionary technology will be introduced into our daily life more and more every year.
I am confident that crypto can go long term if all the investor of all cryptocurrency will continue to invest and if there are more investor will invest for sure crypto can able to go for long term and if many countries will accept crypto it will be more better for all the holders.

Obviously cryptocurrency is really good for long term investment because there are a lot of people today who are using bitcoins and altcoins to sustain their daily needs and most of them are here in this forum.
Activity: 25
August 24, 2018, 12:49:45 AM
Crypto is for long term and the blockchain technology is the future of all online transactions and at that, it has been designed to sustain and fit into that fact. Bitcoin and most of the other altcoins are design for long term purposes.
Activity: 76
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 09:27:58 PM
Yeah I think in the future there will be bunch of regulation that is going to limited our movement, and let the big player to play in crypto, that is why before this regulation thing we need to become the better and qualify investors, we can't just surrender to the situation without a fight, in the future when regulation already implemented it will be more difficult for small fish to make a move
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 09:06:35 PM
Pretty sure the bulk of the rush to market coins and tokens that we see here will be gone in less than a few years.  Big bad bitcoin is here to stay, and some alts like Digibyte have big pushes behind them but thousands will die off soon.  In the future we will see payments via crypto, paychecks transferred with bitcoin, and real estate transactioins recorded on the blockchain.

In about five years we will all be those early adopters that others look back on with envy. BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 08:59:35 PM
Maybe not all crypto coin will be long term and could have price forever, many coin although have ico and success on pre sale but also have scam after several month listing on exchange market. just put or invest your money at experience and really coin have price forever.
Of course not all crypto have a future and have a selling price forever, you've seen a coin die because there are no users and demand?
that happens a lot in the crypto market and you have to be careful, thats why not all crypto are suitable for long-term investments
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 08:28:51 PM
Actually crypto go long term based on my idea because no one can stopped as of now in crypto because of a strong organization unite and the investors will cooperate the business grow into a popular all over the countries that is my believing crypto will go long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

In the longer term, I believe the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply and the crypto market will continue to be bullied and very difficult to recover. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and the market will continue to fall sharply at any time. So I think that this time you should not hold altcoin and long term investment, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply and you will lose heavily.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 23, 2018, 05:47:28 PM
As the whole thing crypto will successfully enter the future, I believe. But on the other hand wast changes may come to the crypto and it may look really different from todays version.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 02:23:28 PM
At this time crypto price is going down. But over the next few years crypto price won't gone down. I think it. Price raise and price down this is reality in every market. All year the market will go on this mode.

Hope, you are right. I wish to see the market that is green, not red. I have invested a lot of money in the cryptocurrencies as soon as they will gain and let the investors earn.
Activity: 32
August 22, 2018, 09:07:55 AM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that can transfer money country to country, place to place with low momey fee. It can go long term because as we all know, our world is full of technology and bitcoin will affect in this situation. Bitcoin will come up development day by day, month by month, etc.
Crypto market is a unpredictable. We did not know how the value will increase and decrease and as a bitcoiner we can do is wait for the better price of bitcoin. Also, patience is only key that can do right know.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
In the long term, the crypto-currency market will grow. I think that this revolutionary technology will be introduced into our daily life more and more every year.
I am confident that crypto can go long term if all the investor of all cryptocurrency will continue to invest and if there are more investor will invest for sure crypto can able to go for long term and if many countries will accept crypto it will be more better for all the holders.
Activity: 190
August 22, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

Of course you need to consider that all the cryptocurrencies are different and while one of them could be greatly beneficial in the long term the other will be just awful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 22, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

For me, I foresee that as time goes by, Bitcoin and many of the successful cryptocurrencies in the market would reach a point where it would be a little more stable, somewhat comparable to the stock market we know today. Also, as more and more people would join the masses that already support and use cryptocurrencies, it would widen the community and would make sure that there will be more transactions and evolution crycptocurrencies would be utilized in. Hopefully, it would really be a game changer in the business and investment sector.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
August 22, 2018, 06:18:08 AM
The more the blockchain expands the more crypto expands and new coins and tokens come up in the market so we can see crypto as mainstream technology in the coming months
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
You need to be able to analyze the market and understand what coins will rise, and which coins are not promising and you should not waste your time on them.
Pages:
Jump to: