Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 6. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 521
August 07, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
For electronic money to go a long way, government governments need to open the door for the bitcoin to circulate. Investors need to know about long-term investment projects so that new bitcoins can develop in the long run.

There are many ways of using bitcoin which can help you to increase your money it doesn’t matter how much you invest and when you spend bitcoin return it with good profit.
It can use in long-term and for future purpose too.
You can buy bitcoins now and hold them for your future it will convert your money into profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 04:09:28 PM
To make crypto go long term of course the thing that we can do is buy and hold, besides that we must always report positive things about crypto so that many people are curious and become crypto users.
For me we need to make it more usefull, we need to try to make people to use it in more ways, not only buying and hodl we need to do some transactions and moves like that so goverments will find out that they need to make it legal and they need to open us a gate for crypto in our countries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
August 05, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
Crypo is for long term and the blockchain technology is the future of all online transactions and at that it has been design to sustained and fit in to that fact. Bitcoin and most of the other altcoins are design for long term purposes.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 03:45:40 PM
In my opinion in everyday life how a food store can survive until mutual benefit both parties. When crowded buyers and there a project will last long. And vice versa if it's no buyer maybe the store will be destroyed. Just like bitcoin if there are no enthusiasts maybe he will not be prolonged to always exist, but if the enthusiast is always coming will bring the happy news that bitcoin will always exist long.

In my opinion, if their expectations are not met and if in the case of the crypto market does not explode, they may lose their confidence in the crypto and the market may begin to decline. have invested in crypto awaiting good results and too optimistic about their future.
So just wait
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 05, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
Actually all trader's make this. if all trader's increase there assets and do trade and buy coin for long time then i hope crypto will go long term. Moreover international biggest country accept electric currency and make this legal then i hope it's possible to be crypto will go long term.
If coupled with high enthusiasm, it will help crypto to go or last for a long time, because with high enthusiasm it will also make crypto become strong and most likely will make more people to invest in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 03:29:12 PM
Actually all trader's make this. if all trader's increase there assets and do trade and buy coin for long time then i hope crypto will go long term. Moreover international biggest country accept electric currency and make this legal then i hope it's possible to be crypto will go long term.
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 03:00:51 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.
the inequality that you mean here, of course happens because of a cause / cause.
yes, they whales can always control the market and we still need small fish.
mutual symbiosis
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 02:30:43 PM
To make crypto go long term of course the thing that we can do is buy and hold, besides that we must always report positive things about crypto so that many people are curious and become crypto users.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 05, 2018, 02:20:57 PM
Most of the coins what we see today on the market will simply vanish, it's obvious that we don't need 1500+ cryptocurrencies.
Most of them are representing same idea with a small difference, still makes no sense, having 20+ VR projects in the industry, only few will survive and thats a fact of startups who don't have a product but only an idea packed in a beautiful whitepaper.
I hope that already by 2020 most of such projects will be gone from the industry and money will be transferred into cryptos with real potential and demand on the market.
I have no doubt that bitcoin will do even better in long term no matter what so called "experts" from Wall Street will be saying about it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
To make crypto go long term of course the most important thing is always to campaign positively about crypto, to invite friends or acquaintances to use crypto is a good thing so crypto can be popular.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
August 05, 2018, 01:12:41 PM
We are only waiting for institutional money to enter the market. Once that happens and marketcap bounces off from $1 trillion, we will see less manipulation because manipulating the market in that situation would require quite a big volume together which isn't preferred by the manipulators aka big whales. Market needs volume. At this price point ( we are pretty much in consolidation period), you can't escape price manipulation because people who have billions in something can't stay without profit for long and can't let their investment sit for so long.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 06:06:47 AM
At my opinion cryptocurrencies are very good for long term holding because looking back in past we can see how altcoins grows compared to nowadays and the will probably be more expensive in future.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 06:04:11 AM
In spite of the turbulence, the long-term coding will never be able to change, they will grow over time, and the code will be the economy. the mainstream of the market in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
I think cryptocurrencies have entered forever. Of course in distant future 99% of them will disappear or transform in another forms я (for example in banks or financial systems of governments). But they will exist in one form or another, but being much stronger.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
Bitcoin now been used as a good and profitable investment. Bitcoin will continue to be used because of the large number of requests from the public. So you do not have to worry about your investment. keep on with bitcoin for a few more years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:36:05 AM
Crypto will go long term if always have give more profit for investor, but when crypto price was drop and never back to higher, many investor will leave crypto and be the end of crypto. just waiting and looking crypto have higher price again for long term old of crypto, but when crypto back to cheap price just wait crypto will be die.
Activity: 37
August 05, 2018, 01:01:59 AM
For electronic money to go a long way, government governments need to open the door for the bitcoin to circulate. Investors need to know about long-term investment projects so that new bitcoins can develop in the long run.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 12:27:47 AM
To makke crypto long term, the most important thing as a user is to actively use crypto for various transactions, if there is an online store that accepts bitcoin or ETH, then make bitcoin or ETH to pay so as to make other people actively use crypto.

Man, probably, even forever. I believe in the cryptocurrency future as I am sure that the blockchain technologies were created to change our world for the better. The 21 century is the ear of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:33:38 AM
I have sold my car which is gifted to me by my father and now i have sold it to invest in bitcoin so for that i want to buy some more coins to make a strong portfolio for future and i hope that crypto market is good and ready to accept world wide.
Activity: 114
August 03, 2018, 11:59:10 PM
BLockchain is the basic key why cryptocurrency will remain for the long term even forever.
Businesses will jump to blockchain for faster transactions and better security.
this will give more power to cryptocurrency. Support from people is the need to be truly steady and stable. Crypto will be our future, and the future must be bright .
Pages:
Jump to: