Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 5. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:22:39 AM
Just be patient, the market will grow and you will be profitable, but if you do not have the patience and the rush, then that is one of your weaknesses.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
I do not know how long the crypto currency will last, but you need to use this time with advantage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
[quote author=GoneRogue2018 link=topic=3355659.msg35136746#msg35136746 date=1524196125

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I think big whales will continue to allow all small investors and traders of cryptocurrencies because they would like to share their knowledge on how get wealthy through investing and trading with cryptocurrency.
[/quote]
Whale is only a small part of market, my friend!

The most important thing is market capitalization, always look at market capitalization. Increasing or decreasing prices do not depend on whales but depend on capitalization. Price increase is due to large capitalization and many are buying bitcoin
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 03:52:48 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
The only thing you need to do now is stop thinking about the fall of bitcoin. Bitcoin will never collapse and it will grow strongly this year and 2020. I think by the end of the year the value of the bitcoin will reach 40- $ 50k and it's not yet possible to imagine its price in 2020.
Activity: 30
August 16, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

Crypto is a new innovation that was developed along with internet discovery. This is clearly digital technology that can only be used as long as there is an internet network. You can imagine when everyone uses crypto currency, suddenly the internet is cut off due to disaster or sabotage? Of course everything related to crypto stops. Will life stop? No!. Therefore, crypto money is important, but not as important as fiat money. Long-term crypto money still exists, but only applies to certain groups, because modern society is most prepared to use it.
Activity: 569
August 16, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
I think cryptocurrencies have entered forever. Of course in distant future 99% of them will disappear or transform in another forms я (for example in banks or financial systems of governments). But they will exist in one form or another, but being much stronger.
It will go long term and there are more surprises in the future. It is hoped that manufacturers as well as early adopters should take further steps. To build the future of electronic money much stronger. Only then will it be possible to go further in the future.

I think it is a source of reliable income when crypto will push through and go long term because this decentralized currency were great known by great investors that will evolve its technology by long term adaption.

Investors or users are the main key to making crypto last a long time, as we know that the number of tokens and coins makes the competition very tight so we have to choose coins that already have a good reputation.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 16, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.

Yes because most of them have weak hands and maybe some of them are new investors that first time encountered this happenings now, for me I am seeing this cryptocurrencies that will continue to run for a long time.
Activity: 28
August 16, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 09:27:48 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

Yes it is! The cryptocurrencies are for long term investment because I am sure that it will grow more in the future. The boom of the cryptocurrencies are stil happening.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
August 16, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Basically, what drives something to continue is a continuous support. Meaning, if there are more and more investors im cryptocurrencies then it will still continue on operating. Be patient and consistent are indeed needed here.
Activity: 322
August 16, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
actually the crypto currency business is very promising in the long run, depending on how far we can maximize the opportunities that are present, government permits are also very influential here can be seen when there is news about government regulations then directly impact the price of crypto currencies
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
Each person entering the crypto has different tactics, trading for short term and hold potential coin for long term. Which way depends on your financial ability and your purpose when entering this market. Once you have chosen the tactic you are working on, be patient with that, I believe you will have a good investment
Activity: 546
August 16, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
In my opinion the crypto once started in the world it will never end and daily the investors have doing investment while many altcoin are now coming in the market which show the interest in crypto market.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 16, 2018, 12:02:59 AM
Crypto will go long term when the demands will increase regularly since it is also one basis of its value in the market. it is very necessary to share to others about it so that demands will increase and since it will be a trend as money in the future so means it will go a long way.
Activity: 350
August 15, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

also has an important role to keep crypto for longer, not only large whales that can sustain crypto. and I think if crypto persists I'm only worried about people who like evil who use cryptocurrency to commit fraud, this is what we need to realize because the more crypto will develop the cheating action will happen by greedy people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 15, 2018, 11:01:16 PM
I think cryptocurrencies have entered forever. Of course in distant future 99% of them will disappear or transform in another forms я (for example in banks or financial systems of governments). But they will exist in one form or another, but being much stronger.
It will go long term and there are more surprises in the future. It is hoped that manufacturers as well as early adopters should take further steps. To build the future of electronic money much stronger. Only then will it be possible to go further in the future.

I think it is a source of reliable income when crypto will push through and go long term because this decentralized currency were great known by great investors that will evolve its technology by long term adaption.
Activity: 14
August 15, 2018, 12:40:26 PM
Based on my research, I think crypto will grow in long term if we still investing it by aiming high profit and gain more, it is not only bitcoin or crypto currencies that we push but also our self to give more push and work hard on it. Just keep up the good work.
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 05:23:59 PM
Activity: 95
August 07, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
I can say that you can choose some perspective coins to hold, and it will be good for you. If you will go for some non promissing alternatives, it of course can be a fiasco XD Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 07, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
To make crypto go long term of course the thing that we can do is buy and hold, besides that we must always report positive things about crypto so that many people are curious and become crypto users.
For me we need to make it more usefull, we need to try to make people to use it in more ways, not only buying and hodl we need to do some transactions and moves like that so goverments will find out that they need to make it legal and they need to open us a gate for crypto in our countries.

It looks promising and I am definitely sure it will be going up in the future and we will look at these prices and laugh how little it is.
However one problem we may face is governments and we can beat that if enough big rich dudes get in. If rich dudes of the world gets into bitcoin than they can lobby to governments to accept coins. If big countries like USA, UK, Canada and what not gets lobbied into accepting coins as a means of payment, other smaller countries will soon follow.
Pages:
Jump to: