Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 7. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:18:19 PM
The reason is simple because now we see that there are already many new members in the crypto world, they don't want to miss this digital world. on average in the area I have started a business in the crypto world and they are waiting for their long-term assets to benefit. So I think it will continue for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 03, 2018, 07:28:26 PM
As for me, crypto is the future and not necessary BTC. Who knows if the governments will issue their own crypto. Just my opinion.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
How will cryptocurrency go for long term?  In my own opinion I think because if you hold your coins and wait for the long term you can get what you expect value you want to trade or to sell.
Activity: 448
August 03, 2018, 12:47:50 PM
In my opinion, surely the surge in bitcoin will occur at the end of the year and see the potential of bitcoin as an investment land when the value of the surge is always rising because bitcoin is increasingly confident in the existence of digital coins and it is believed that bitcoin is a long-term investment.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
the introduction of contracts and leverage trading markets have made me think that the long term game is at the end cuz there is not any reason to hold a coin for 50x whereas you can leverage it with that amount and gain profits immediately.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2018, 11:48:35 AM
To makke crypto long term, the most important thing as a user is to actively use crypto for various transactions, if there is an online store that accepts bitcoin or ETH, then make bitcoin or ETH to pay so as to make other people actively use crypto.
Activity: 35
August 03, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
It will be there along with fiat currencies. There are major problems with crypto currencies that the government do not want. For example, it's volatility.
We need to adapt to use crypto currencies if this is going to be a thing in the future. A lot of coins will die and new coins will come. In the long term, they will be good because fiat currencies keep losing their value all the time while bitcoin and other coins move up and down.
Activity: 75
August 03, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
I think crypto market will rise few more times in future but there is needed mass adoption, everyday usage like paying for everyday shopping in stationary shops, railway stations etc. The next problems are old people who doesn't understand new technology and is afraid of changes. If this generation will die (i think 10-15 years) the mass adoption should start
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 10:45:45 AM
I believe that after a certain time bitcoin will be able to become the number 1 currency in the world. Or at least 2nd place. Many banks around the world will issue bitcoins on credit for Fiat currencies. This is where banks can earn. Producing bitcoins will be as miners. And investors will keep bitcoins.
Activity: 65
August 03, 2018, 10:25:36 AM
In the 21st century, cryptography plays a major role in the digital life of modern people. Today we are talking about cryptography most often in the context of some kind of technology. How securely personal and financial information is transmitted when we make a purchase on the Internet or look through bank accounts. However, it is far from always possible to understand what consequences the law regulating the sphere of information security will have, even if it is carefully read. Even if you are good at the language in which it is written.
Activity: 840
August 03, 2018, 08:37:46 AM
For this market to develop in the long run, I see the best is that the government will accept this market and control all ICO projects. If this is done then this market will be better developed.

Indeed, crypto currency market still at early age and its new bussiness. But in just 9 years, cryptocurrency market already stole government attention and make many government panic with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am believe in near future government will accept cryptocurrency and make regulation for crypto market. If that happen, cryptocurrency future will be more bright
Activity: 34
August 03, 2018, 07:36:22 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.
What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

If there is no transaction, all activities will be repulsed, "whales" or "sharks" do not want that to happen because they will not earn any profit when things stop working.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
I know it is very difficult to survive in the krypto currency competition, beginners like me are just a small fish among the big fish, the chance for survival is still there, I will use every means to survive, until I also grow to be as big as them.
Yes Its difficult because of many people guaranted to joined this kind of online income.This is a competition at the same time a challenge to us to earn for crypto.
yes, the only way to survive in the world of crypto is by developing the products they make. well, and keep the price stable. besides, continuous development will also make the coin last longer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 31, 2018, 11:34:33 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

It is not only crypto but also when everyone talks how crypto will go great in the future you are forgetting that there are bitcoins and ethereums and ripples and dash but there is also scam coins, shit coins, worthless penny stuff, those will go away, those will eventually reach to 1 satoshi per coin and die off. It is really impossible for the bigger coins to not go up and become HUGE, yet you need to check out what you are investing, don't invest into any shady looking coin.
Cryptos are designed to stay with us for longer periods until some other new invention may be replacing it. But honestly no other new invention is on way hence we never need to worry on this.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
July 31, 2018, 11:07:22 AM
I think there is no doubt about that. Surely you will get a good profit. Crypto technology will succeed in capturing mankind in a more modern era and more focused on the internet or technological advancement. I think this will potentially be welcomed better by different countries as a new breakthrough in financial problems / financial systems are useful .

Crypto technology will always succeed because people are keep on investing no matter how the market price drop and that is the reason why bitcoins do really have a bright future.
Activity: 219
July 31, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
For this market to develop in the long run, I see the best is that the government will accept this market and control all ICO projects. If this is done then this market will be better developed.
Activity: 106
July 31, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
If te demands of crypto increases regularly, its life will last longer. So for you to make your coin last longer, must stive to share and educate others to invest in coins cause there are so many coins in the market.
Activity: 161
July 31, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
I think there is no doubt about that. Surely you will get a good profit. Crypto technology will succeed in capturing mankind in a more modern era and more focused on the internet or technological advancement. I think this will potentially be welcomed better by different countries as a new breakthrough in financial problems / financial systems are useful .
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
I truly believe that it's up to a person if they are willing to invest to a crypto for a long term investments and more crypto are existing because of it's good to invest your money to get more Profit n to it. Even our investments are not big enough like other people we are just the same investors who are looking for our benefits to the business we enter.
Activity: 845
July 31, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
To make long-term crypto of course there must be regulation, I hope more and more countries make positive regulation about crypto even make crypto as a recognized payment alternative.
Pages:
Jump to: