Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 35. (Read 3705 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
The bitcoin market will rise and the trading will increase if the market is open for everyone.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
Cryptography and money just started. At least 50 years, this technology will develop and reach unprecedented scale. Everything goes to the fact that a person and a computer will be connected
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 09:53:59 AM
Some cryptocurrencies, apart from acting as coins and trading assets, also provide platforms, serve as the fastest means to move money across the globe, try to solve a certain problem in society or in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and do a lot more.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
May 04, 2018, 01:29:56 AM
I think crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future
Crypto currency is a long term investment if the investor keeps it for long term and can hold the coin for a long term until the price increases. However it becomes a short term investment if the investor invests and does not keep the coins for a long term and sell out at a relatively low price. As a whole cryptocurrency is a long term process and is very huge profitable business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 11:47:47 AM
Cryptocurrency are getting popular globally, The popularity are the signs of success, No wonder bitcoin will last beyond due to its qualitative benefits we earned as the time goes beyond..Millions of people around the world invest in bitcoin, This is good indication that bitcoins will last:)

Although there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in the world, it does not mean that when the last BTC is mined, the cryptocurrency will die. In this situation, its price will change, and I think that it will grow drastically.
Activity: 67
May 03, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
I think this market will be more standard after the regulation of encryption in many countries, which will become a long-term market, but the volatility will become smaller and smaller.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
May 03, 2018, 07:35:13 AM
I am sure crypto will go long term.many altcoin in cryptomarket already have product and customer. Development in cryptomarket rapidly growing fast and its attracting many big investor or big company to launch their ICO. I am still believe that market cap in cryptomarket will rise.
Demand is something that would be fueled by development and I believe as we move on in this space, this is something we are going to get to see. One thing with mainstream adoption is that bitcoin must have been able to attain the stage where of course it can easily be used at that level, and with the way things are going with scaling; I want to believe we are getting there gradually. It is just a matter of time before we end up seeing some real and huge adoption.

we also have to take into account if governments start with their own cryptocurrencies or if they start banning free cryptos...
Government may introduce their country specific cryptocurrencies and also they may ban major coins still overtime they will realize the importance of having bitcoin as a decentralized currency for the sake of individual's basic rights. That is the reason, crypto will win in long run.
Activity: 42
May 03, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
Cryptos as a whole will do great I believe but which crypto will win the race is hard to say. I think there will be a couple of leading cryptos.. but then we also have to take into account if governments start with their own cryptocurrencies or if they start banning free cryptos...
Activity: 22
May 03, 2018, 04:29:26 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

yes I am sure crypto will go long term.many altcoin in cryptomarket already have product and customer. Development in cryptomarket rapidly growing fast and its attracting many big investor or big company to launch their ICO. I am still believe that market cap in cryptomarket will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 03, 2018, 01:08:56 AM
What is your opinion when saying the crypto market will go down next years. I have opposite opinion with you that the cryptocurrency market will on up trend and bright following years. This industry, crypto and blockchain is just in seed and we will see it spread out. Soon we will see crypto was used by anyone, anytime and anywhere.
Before we get to see a huge adoption, believe me, the whales would have been able to make sure they whoop a whole lot of the weak hands to have a bigger gain and hold a huge position in the market. They do not play like we do, they trade the market by reading emotions on the chart and that is what they do to drive the market as much as they can in the direction they want to.

I am sure as time goes on, the long term is going to be huge, but by then only the strongest hands and the whales would be reaping the huge benefit. Crypto will stay with us for ever and its investment property may stay with us for another few decades. After that bitcoin may get comparatively stable prices.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 11:55:53 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

The crypto is the future tecnology, it is digital currency. In the future it will be needed for payment transaction. I think, No people can refuse the tecnology, it is my reason why crypto will go long term.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
May 02, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
Some are regulating crypto in a good way because some countries see it as a good way for their people to be in part of crypto because it is not just convinient but also profitable. Supporting projects in crypto and block chain technology helps them to further develop technology to help it's users to improve service.
Activity: 350
May 02, 2018, 11:43:05 PM
Is that not the reason why the small fishes should open their eyes to see what the big whales are up to? But instead, they end up swimming away out of panic just because of some little dump and giving up their long term positions. When the bigger players take hold of this market, we will sure see a big run and from there we will get to see the market controlled by them eventually. The reason why we say HODL, is simply not to give them a huge chance.

There are still many who will buy cryptocurrency. If there are still many who buy cryptocurrency, of course, crypto will continue to survive even though much negative news everywhere.
When we believe that there will be more number of new investors over time then cryptos are here to go for long term as per OP. This must be another reason why we are using cryptos as investments as of now Cheesy.
Correct, it is very interesting that people choose the analogy of calling those that have huge stashes of coins whales, the big fish can always intimidate and eat the smaller fish, any movement that he does intimidates the smaller fish, this happens in the market as well as soon as the whales do something everyone panics and begin to sell and to abandon their positions in the market.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
May 02, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
crypto now is at the stage where it is still not discovered by every citizen because doubts and fears are still around the corner making the technology hidden for the masses to understand but at the time the government and the big corporations are adopting the the blockchain slowly the people will see the potential of bitcoin to improve the way of life and many use cases will be made by their ideas in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
May 02, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
while there is no way to stop it how crypto can stop.
for what to think big fish if we still panic about the negative things that hit crypto. and indeed if we realize every panic that happens must have been manipulated by large fish to gain tremendous benefits.
Activity: 58
May 02, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
Crypto is never going down... because its decentralized, except for some new coins/tokens..
Activity: 69
May 02, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
It's like the Game of Chess: Crypto's vs Bank's... In few years there will be only one winner
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
May 02, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
If a good thing is created by someone then it will spread a long term and people also like this.I can say this without any doubt that if people use the crypto for good purpose and also don't scam by people then crypto will go for a long term.Then,people also trust on crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 02, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

You and however, we all should not think about how the crypto currency will be regulated, but how they will develop, and more countries will accept them as a means of payment. Then everything will be fine! Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
May 02, 2018, 12:11:36 PM
crypto currencies are still based on a very new technology. but this technology has been growing extremely fast since beginning. i am totally believe that future of blockchain technology is very open for huge growths.
Pages:
Jump to: