Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 40. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 05:28:32 AM
I think that these big companies will always need the small players in the marker. I mean why else would you control the prices if no one will be buying right? But yeah, i think the crypto currency game is strong and will be a good bet long term. We will always see countries banning it, making regulations but we will adapt. The crypto currency game is become more widespread amd soon we will see that everyone will be embracing it as a mode for exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
There is a huge amount of forecasts about the long-term development of the crypto market. However, they are unlikely to be based on a real scientific method of analysis. The market of crypto currency is so new (in all senses) that it is not possible to talk about its future with certainty. Nevertheless, it is safe to say that crypto has already become a part of the modern world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
April 26, 2018, 05:24:57 AM
I think big companies like banks will always need small players like us so there will be a lot of patterns of up and down harag then big players like "whales" will take advantage of such price conditions.
Many things are going around now but the fact about the whole digital market remains the same that it has a huge potential to grow as well as lots of room too. The total market cap is now not even equal to half a trillion dollars. Honestly, this is almost negligible if we compare this with the bigger markets. Though I don’t trust new coins a lot especially that are available for free but old ones are the best.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 26, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
I suggest you not to sell any of your coin, instead release new fund so it will even more grow. The potential of bitcoin is actually same as the potential of other coins , try to release more funds. Surely, it wilk double up in profit than exchanging a coin to another.  don't actually monitor the rate from time to time. Its might just cause you to suddenly panic once you observe a sudden drop. Its normal to see changes in price, thats why monitoring it will just cause you to worry. I think, if you are really looking to a long time investment, rate won't matter at all. Long term investment start with trust to the point that seeing sudden drop wont affect you. Just believe that there is bright future for your coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 08:18:55 PM
In the long term, both bitcoin and altcoins from the top ten will only grow. But the rest of altcoins against the background of bitcoin growth will not grow much. This is my personal opinion)

Many altcoin in cryptomarket already have product and customer. Development in cryptomarket rapidly growing fast and its attracting many big investor or big company to launch their ICO. I am still believe that market cap in cryptomarket will reach trillion dollars
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 25, 2018, 08:12:22 PM
with continuing supply and demands on crypto. market cap, volatility and other factors will also affect. but the most important is supply and demands.
I think of the current era of the crypto market to be just the start and that it has a way long to go. All the crypto currencies will surely be able to perform much better in the future and that their market values as well as the demand rate will also go higher but that will take lot of time. with time, when more people will get to know about any of the crypto coin, things will get better.
we know that crypto is getting more and more popular. and the process to be used by everyone in the world takes a very long time. from that we already know that crypto lifetime will still be very long. because we are still in the development stage. You are right that the key is on demand. if demand continues to exist then crypto will continue to run
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 08:08:51 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency has different potential in the market, cryptocurrency will not go long term if the ico will not provide a very good project so it will be always depending on the developers if they will work hard even more to make the price of their to increase.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 08:06:34 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Most of the altcoins today are just growing because of their successful platform, consumers in the market will not invest if their road map is a failure, if there are a lot of investors then it only means that they really have great plans and ideas.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 25, 2018, 08:04:58 PM
2012- 2018 is about blockchain businesses. (wealth into crypto businesses hands ).

If you look at it globally as you posted in rest of your post, then you cant say that blockchain businesses started from 2012.  Maybe even 2018 is to early. blockchain businesses is maybe a teenager now. In 2012 was not even toddler.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
April 25, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
In the long term, both bitcoin and altcoins from the top ten will only grow. But the rest of altcoins against the background of bitcoin growth will not grow much. This is my personal opinion)

It depends upon the investors and the coins they choose. I would suggest you to go with the top 10 cheapest and best crypto coins to invest on a long term investments. Holding the altcoins would double the profits. So long term investing is much appreciated.
PSL
Activity: 166
April 25, 2018, 03:20:27 PM
Activity: 199
April 25, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
I have one friend of mine, who suggests me what coin will give xx in a future, so I think he deeply examines everyproject to make a prediction
Activity: 350
April 25, 2018, 02:30:41 PM
I think that the Crypto currency is just beginning to gain momentum, it takes some time for the world to understand and accept the prince's work of the crypt and how it can be useful.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 25, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

Long term investments in this sector are calculated on an average of 4-5 years. Short-term names such as mid-term or short-term are given. It will be more accurate for you and your budget to evaluate your investment by calculating the ideal time for yourself rather than when everyone else thinks it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

i do belief we will still be able to do trading for long term. I do think regulation is made so it will be a safe place to invest. Its true regulation might make crypto go down but i still believe it would make crypto even better, it might be worse at girst but it will turn out to be good and will make cryptocurrency and the technology behind it to develop freely even though under regulation. But i do think with regulation it will introduce crypto to many other people who are still afraid to invest in here.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 25, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
Most of coins will be worth as they are now or less or nothing. Very few coins will go mainstream and be used and will gain in value.

I agree on that few coins will go mainstream this because a lot of coins developing in a blockchain which are supported by different well known investors could be existed in the market with that, still there is also competing between each coins which we will able to wait coin in long term investment strategy.
Obviously, even as it is, we are already seeing it that just very few of the coins in this space are doing well and those are the ones with good product and great team.

A lot of coins will end up dead while some would end up bagholding them, and with that even some shit exchanges will end up out, and that would create some sane atmosphere for cryptocurrency in the long term. I believe in a great future though and the most important thing now is to believe in what you are holding.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
April 25, 2018, 06:58:41 AM
True, i mean we see alot of the so called big fishes now. You will see them buying a boat load of coins. If you believe the conspiracy theories, these whales actually dictate the prices of the market for us. They will buy a large amount of coins for a higher price tovincrease the price of than coin. We the small fishes will jump in and the price will increase somemore. Then they will just sell it. But then again, i don't know much about equity and price margins.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:54:06 AM
I think what you said will happen in the future. On the other hand I also believe that Big fish will still allow us small fish to do trading,  though they will limit our possible transactions, and we cannot avoid it,  if this happens.  For now,  we can enjoy limitless access in crypto curriencies.
Activity: 618
Merit: 154
April 25, 2018, 06:03:57 AM
with continuing supply and demands on crypto. market cap, volatility and other factors will also affect. but the most important is supply and demands.
Crypto value can be estimated according to the present or current market. One can not predict roughly but can estimate the value for example value in range from 25k dollar to 30k dollar is a good estimate for Bitcoin according to the current market.

The graph of Bitcoin value is going straight as compared to the time. As Bitcoin is a long term process so you will meet and face with good returns at the time of selling moments.
Activity: 574
April 24, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
I think big companies like banks will always need small players like us so there will be a lot of patterns of up and down harag then big players like "whales" will take advantage of such price conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: