Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 36. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 02, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
First, we have to take care of legalization crypto currencies around the world and then when it is done we can think about banks replacement.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 02, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
As long as there is no bad news like banning from different major government then the long term result for the cryptocurrency will be good and since a lot of governments are now getting into crypto then it will be a faster move for the cryptocurrency to reach more audience or exposure that will lead for a better future of crypto itself.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
May 02, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

My opinion is that the "big fish" will continue to lose market power as cryptocurrency adoption grows. When more people learn about and start trading bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, the centralization of trading to those big fish will end. This is good for us average Joes because the market will be less prone to manipulation. It will become more stable and more companies will use it and its value will increase further.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I'm not worried about the future of crypto currency as this will stay with us longer than we can imagine. Although regulations will be getting tighter but it's for the good of all crypto community and i as a small fish will just go with the flow.
I will, crypto currency will run into long term when we strongly believe that our future  is in our hands and influence some other people to be able to join crypto currency in that way I can get a chance to talk about this in person.United as one to become a part of this group of people who are interested in the crypto currency for a future development.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 04:17:26 AM
I'm not sure that banks will be able to use crypto for their own purposes. Now the level of confidence in banks is very low, everyone is afraid of a new round of financial crisis. Perhaps the arrival of large investors in crypto is inevitable, but it is not known how this will affect the market and the banking system as a whole.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 03:51:59 AM
If more and more people are using crypto, of course, crypto will persist forever. Because crypto development is strongly influenced by many and fewer enthusiasts. And it seems more and more crypto enthusiasts here and this is very good for the future development of crypto. Hopefully more and more who know and join in the crypto can survive.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 02, 2018, 03:43:06 AM
I am agreed in this actually we are so lucky that we have found bitcoin in this early stage and also the other cryptocurrencies that are circulating in the market right now after so much year for sure the world will realized what is the importance of cryptocurrency.

We're lucky also because cryptos are just starting its era and many things will be needed to unfold. So hang on tight. Yeah crypto will stay here for long term if the supply and demand will be balance thus after all supply and demand dictates everything in economy as it sums up all of these things.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 02, 2018, 02:51:45 AM
I am agreed in this actually we are so lucky that we have found bitcoin in this early stage and also the other cryptocurrencies that are circulating in the market right now after so much year for sure the world will realized what is the importance of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
We have some things we need to put in place which will make cryptocurrency sustainable for a long time. We need to properly educate the new people that are coming into cryptocurrency in other to avoid FUD. Let us put hand together to pass the faith and the ideology down to the next generation of newbies so that we can win the war against government and regulation.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 02, 2018, 01:26:48 AM
with continuing supply and demands on crypto. market cap, volatility and other factors will also affect. but the most important is supply and demands.
I think of the current era of the crypto market to be just the start and that it has a way long to go. All the crypto currencies will surely be able to perform much better in the future and that their market values as well as the demand rate will also go higher but that will take lot of time. with time, when more people will get to know about any of the crypto coin, things will get better.
We have seen a little bit journey yet. There would still be so many developments in the future, a level of huge adoption and all these put together would usher in some serious growth for cryptocurrency in the long term. I still see us at this stage as the early adopters and by the time things end up changing a lot in the long run, we would have by then be really in a huge world on its own.

When bitcoin and all other coins will be dominating banking and other sectors then it would be a highly wise idea to keep holding them for long term purposes. I am sure about bitcoins but not all altcoins may be profitable in long term except very few known and highly established coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 07:39:30 PM
I believe the crypto will eventually grow like gold, because this asset is irreplaceable, and of course, it is need a working popular service to reasonable tokenization.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
May 01, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.
Is that not the reason why the small fishes should open their eyes to see what the big whales are up to? But instead, they end up swimming away out of panic just because of some little dump and giving up their long term positions. When the bigger players take hold of this market, we will sure see a big run and from there we will get to see the market controlled by them eventually. The reason why we say HODL, is simply not to give them a huge chance.

There are still many who will buy cryptocurrency. If there are still many who buy cryptocurrency, of course, crypto will continue to survive even though much negative news everywhere.
When we believe that there will be more number of new investors over time then cryptos are here to go for long term as per OP. This must be another reason why we are using cryptos as investments as of now Cheesy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 12:07:28 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can take over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors and be able to re-enter the markets through the bank's exchanges.

Crypto will last long if all crypto users still trust crypto and still use crypto as a means of transaction, investment assets even as their daily work. There are still many who will buy cryptocurrency. If there are still many who buy cryptocurrency, of course, crypto will continue to survive even though much negative news everywhere. I'm sure if this keeps happening, crypto will definitely last long even for the future.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 10:33:22 PM
Patience of the people who uses it will help the crypto go long term, cause as we all know, earning here in crypto takes a lot of time, investment, etc. So if people give patience to it, as long as people use it, it will go last as humanity last. Crypto is a technology that relies on the support of humanity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
April 30, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

I think you need much patience in this technology, yeah we are small fish but if we have strategy we can gain much profits. Although we need big capital to gain more but in the long run we can get that.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
April 30, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

cryptocurrency will go for long term because of the investors demand in the market that keeps on increasing each day and that is the reason why there are a lot of speculations that bitcoins price might reach $50k dollar before the end of 2018.
you are right. every day the demand for different crypto is always increasing, and it is always used for 24 hours non stop. I feel that this will keep going while there are people who want to use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 30, 2018, 09:32:27 PM
Cryptos will go for a long term by simply the customer of this cryptos , as long as the investors commit to launched ICO projects and the people will buy or invest in different cryptos then the cryptocurrency will go a long way, because without the end user,the investor and the customers then the crypto currency will die.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 30, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

cryptocurrency will go for long term because of the investors demand in the market that keeps on increasing each day and that is the reason why there are a lot of speculations that bitcoins price might reach $50k dollar before the end of 2018.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
April 30, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

The big fisht or finance institutional firm always looking bigger profits by make it long term and small fish always make quick profits and its always happen. I do believe that cryptocurrency market will stay long and maybe the market cap always increasing. Its because many investment firm already make announcement they will start investing their funds in crypto. Crypto is the future in digital world and we should not be panic when market drop and take long term investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 30, 2018, 05:00:15 PM
If you want to carry the heavy burden alone you will end up regrets and annoyed. The whole crypto is not our own property it is manage by some big simple persons out there that we possibly didn't know. So they are the responsible to carry the burden in this crypto problem. We as a little fish must improve our thinking that someday we will be in the top of success in this crypto regardless of issues that raises.
Crypto currency is a long term for those who need profit but huge profit and not less profit for which they will wait and wait until the price reaches at a high price so that people sell out and earn profit. The value of Bitcoin these days is stable around 9 thousand dollar and it will take time to reach at the desired price of investors the same as happened last year. Crypto is a long term and gives huge profit to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: