Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 41. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
Bounties will survive I think too many people looking for them but never know. 
I like bounties because they are low risk ways to check out blockchains. Get a good inside peak sort of.

Who knows might grab the right one. Usually not high enough reward for the hassels and wait for the ico to end.
Forget about 1/2 of them waiting. Did find one that you actually collect on as soon as completing the artificial intelligence task in an actual wallet.

Marinecoin is offering 20,000 MTC to complete AI assigned marketing projects.
Artificial intelligence manages the dev-less proof of promotion system. 
Time dilution technology insures a fair distribution check it out at marineco.info
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
April 24, 2018, 01:28:55 AM
We can see the development of crypto from year to year. and the simple question of whether indicates there is an indication of crypto will increasingly fall? It is not. I think crypto himself will continue to grow each year because of course the more people who know and demand is so large.
Exactly.Crypto goes long term because there are more and more investors coming every now and then.It will never fall down for sure as long as people are here to make investments,thus making bitcoin increases its demand,as well as its market price.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
April 24, 2018, 01:10:52 AM
Actually, I think what you have said might happen. The big fish will soon take over but I think they will still allow us to do trading but they'll set a limit so that the big fish will get more significant portions, leaving us non-big fish with the limited scrap. I think we can't pretend this from happening, but we can delay this by securing crypto, or maybe by offering something better than if big fish will push for their own crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:40:55 AM
We can see the development of crypto from year to year. and the simple question of whether indicates there is an indication of crypto will increasingly fall? It is not. I think crypto himself will continue to grow each year because of course the more people who know and demand is so large.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:29:54 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
You got it backwards, they are not going to forbid bitcoin and altcoins because people are getting scammed, that is going to be just an excuse in order to impose regulations on the market because they feel threatened about bitcoin, they thought that bitcoin was over, but the recent growth in price has showed to them that bitcoin is very much alive and is getting ready to beat them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 06:49:47 PM
this will last a long time, and the longer the price will go up, because Market cryptocurrency is more valuable than others, and increase the volume on crypto, which makes crypto will last 10 years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
April 23, 2018, 06:41:41 PM
Cryptocurrency will stay until no one will use it this unpredictable. Crypto will long last until it's every supply will mined. All Cryptocurrency will stay until it's supply dropped out.
Not all the coins in my humble opinion will grow by the time, some of them will turn into scam with time, so need to examine each project before holding its coins.
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 06:36:34 PM
Select a number of digitally encrypted currencies with practical applications, such as BTC.ETH.

Keep in your wallet, don't sell your digital encrypted currency easily because of market price fluctuation!

These are good choices for long-term investments!
Activity: 255
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
with continuing supply and demands on crypto. market cap, volatility and other factors will also affect. but the most important is supply and demands.
Exactly it is very important for bitcoin to keep its demand high because it takes price high to the sky, we should inform people about bitcoin positive features that don’t sell at low and don’t panic, investors make price high and low, so they should think twice before making any decision, price use to increase and decrease but it happens for very short time they should not lose patience, following buy low, hold and sell high will make bitcoin exist long and long for long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Most of coins will be worth as they are now or less or nothing. Very few coins will go mainstream and be used and will gain in value.

I agree on that few coins will go mainstream this because a lot of coins developing in a blockchain which are supported by different well known investors could be existed in the market with that, still there is also competing between each coins which we will able to wait coin in long term investment strategy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
with continuing supply and demands on crypto. market cap, volatility and other factors will also affect. but the most important is supply and demands.
I think of the current era of the crypto market to be just the start and that it has a way long to go. All the crypto currencies will surely be able to perform much better in the future and that their market values as well as the demand rate will also go higher but that will take lot of time. with time, when more people will get to know about any of the crypto coin, things will get better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 23, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
Exactly the point, market capitalization which includes the supply and demand of Bitcoin. Talking about the demand aspect, it rests not entirely on the big fishes but every fish in the ocean of Blockchain. We all play an important role in the bigger picture of the crypto world irrespective of the status being a whale, investor, bounty hunter and what have you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
April 23, 2018, 04:00:35 PM
long term ?? VERY FEW PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS :

wealth is into different fields over time, but never come back.

from 1st century to the late XIV century, kings and emperor were the richest people. ( wealth into kings hands)

from XV to XX century the richest were the bankers. ( wealth into bankers hands)

1960-2000 Microsoft Apple Hardware and system providers made it into the richest places and the most powerful. ( wealth into hardware corporation's hands)

2000 - 2015  Internet race with Facebook, Google, Amazon, Alibaba wealth got owned by Internet linked businesses. ( wealth in social & internet corporations hands)

2012- 2018 is about blockchain businesses. (wealth into crypto businesses hands ).

the true question is : what's next ? and when ?

THE THING is that you might argue that X or Y currency has better features etc... but the truth is, when an even more advanced technology come, it will whipe out the profit from cryptocurrencies.

and technological breakouts are hapenning more and more often, happening faster and faster.

so a good advice : try and keep looking around, at the Not-blockchain new tech, that might be threatening our world. If you find such a technology, it will be time to leave the crypto world.

an exemple : quantum computers. ( very far from now but still ). this is the kind of thing you all should up to, when t comes to long term.
Agree with you.

It all depends on what kind of goals a person has and how he imagines a "long term".
For some people one year may be 10 years for others.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
April 23, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
long term ?? VERY FEW PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS :

wealth is into different fields over time, but never come back.

from 1st century to the late XIV century, kings and emperor were the richest people. ( wealth into kings hands)

from XV to XX century the richest were the bankers. ( wealth into bankers hands)

1960-2000 Microsoft Apple Hardware and system providers made it into the richest places and the most powerful. ( wealth into hardware corporation's hands)

2000 - 2015  Internet race with Facebook, Google, Amazon, Alibaba wealth got owned by Internet linked businesses. ( wealth in social & internet corporations hands)

2012- 2018 is about blockchain businesses. (wealth into crypto businesses hands ).

the true question is : what's next ? and when ?

THE THING is that you might argue that X or Y currency has better features etc... but the truth is, when an even more advanced technology come, it will whipe out the profit from cryptocurrencies.

and technological breakouts are hapenning more and more often, happening faster and faster.

so a good advice : try and keep looking around, at the Not-blockchain new tech, that might be threatening our world. If you find such a technology, it will be time to leave the crypto world.

an exemple : quantum computers. ( very far from now but still ). this is the kind of thing you all should up to, when t comes to long term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
The password will not fall over the next few years, I think, on the contrary, as the expansion of the encryption community will have more new investors to join, the password will continue to rise over the next few years.
it depend on performance of crypto if crypto deliver a good service then there is no doubt that crypto will go for long term.
Activity: 198
April 23, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
Not all the coins in my humble opinion will grow by the time, some of them will turn into scam with time, so need to examine each project before holding its coins.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 23, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Most of coins will be worth as they are now or less or nothing. Very few coins will go mainstream and be used and will gain in value.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 23, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
I am optimistic that crypto can grow much better. Crypto is now widely used and implemented in various financial systems in the world. Crypto is a financial technology that has begun to be applied to various important sectors. I think that with that the crypto can develop and survive so it is ready to be used in the future era. As we know that the era of the future has an extraordinary sophistication and thus crypto is perfect for use. Crypto can support a variety of mobility so it can provide ease in doing financial transactions every day.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.

I agree with you without us big crypto whales is nothing. They are just the manager and we are the workers. Without us they can't even increase there funds. Like he said only 1% out of 100% are only could success on trading or investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

Dude, there will be no big fishes if there are no such thing as small fishes which is us. But I get your point. Although I think that it would take a whole bunch of years before that even happens or if it will really happen, your point is still the best course of action since we can never see the future and then come back in this time to actually know what we will do to prepare. Prevention is still the best cure than any alternatives because I too can see that regulation is the only way we can go if we want mass adoption for crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: