Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 45. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
April 20, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
First off I think you are sufferring a little bit from recency bias. You came in at the worst time if entered in January and if so don't let what you have seen the last few months effect you. Essentially I see a slippery slope fallacy here and I think you have nothing to worry about. Ask yourself this does the stock market have normal investors or is it all left to the bankers? Answer that and I think you will see we are all fine here, don't believe whatever story the media is feeding you, there job is to scare us normal folk silly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:22:32 PM
Well, I respect your opinion but I would like to highlight the core of crypto here and as we all know that we have seen the regulations from each and every possible sector by the centralized authorities like governments, crypto is something that is divided into smaller parts and distributed every corner of the world. It is based on the strong fundamentals of the decentralization which represents the values of democracy. Governments can restrict it for the short term but I believe that crypto will be one of the major players in the fund transfer industry.

True, and I do believe crypto will go a long way for as long as people would not take it for granted and use it the way it should be used, as a decentralized digital currency that could be used worldwide. And most people now, even kids nowadays are way smarter and know what these currencies are because of social medias. I've known a few teenagers who frequently asked about these digital coins in my neighborhood and I'm happy to share to them my knowledge. And yes governments may put a limit to the usage of these currencies for a while but they can't really stop people from using it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 20, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
Well, I respect your opinion but I would like to highlight the core of crypto here and as we all know that we have seen the regulations from each and every possible sector by the centralized authorities like governments, crypto is something that is divided into smaller parts and distributed every corner of the world. It is based on the strong fundamentals of the decentralization which represents the values of democracy. Governments can restrict it for the short term but I believe that crypto will be one of the major players in the fund transfer industry.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 20, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

KYC and AML, IMO, are regulations that don't intend to 'restrict' people from trading, no matter how small their capitals are. It is rather a way to legitimize any trades done to prevent money laundering and nefarious activities. Regulations will clearly come along the way and it's also one of the many reasons why people will gain confidence in investing crypto. Your statements may or may not come true, but in the mean time the regulations are set towards legitimization of transactions done between cryptocurrencies and fiat.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Why would the big fishes disallow their meals on entering their territory? If anything, they'd be inviting us over the markets and then get our money while we think we're outsmarting them. Cutting the small fishes off on entering the sea will not make them any richer but would make things harder for them since they'd only fight with other big fishes in the sea. They need the bait fishes to take profit from, so they'll try and try to get us swimming inside their trap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
April 20, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

The bank's cryptocurrency  will be no better than the fiat which is being centrally controlled. Cryptocurrencies give freedom from banks and these centralized institutions who control our money. Even if banks or governments launch their own cryptocurrencies, these Bitcoin and altcoins won't cease to exist. They will still be there. Their existence depends upon the demand and I think with coming years, people becoming more aware, the demand will rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 12:15:13 PM
Agree with you this is the best time for us to make sick gains as an early adopter. so that when in future other people and the banks get in this game we won't be affected much and will be able to handle the situation in our way.
meanwhile, btc is breaking its resistance and looks like we are heading for a bull run. Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
I think it's almost impossible to prohibit people from using bitcoin.
People are getting smarter every day and are finding ways to use crypto-currencies. A lot of countries have chosen a policy of cooperation with crypto-currencies and we have nothing to stop them from working in these countries.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
If people will keep holding it, Crypto currency might go world wide. It might replace fiat someday. Some alts are doing better than Bitcoin so watch for it. Research what coins you need before you put your huge bag of long position.

Activity: 518
April 20, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
I think there is still room for us to do long term trading and enough time for us to save for the better days. If you look at the previous months, they in fact gave us a chance to invest while the market is low. So if most of you invested at that time then you are one lucky person, and always check or monitor your portfolio especially now that the market is slowly recovering.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 11:37:42 AM
I think Bitcoin can't make it to the future but there's a possibility, we can't really say what will happen in the future of bitcoin but as of now I think it can't make it to like 100 years from now. As we can see the media and almost ever country is against bitcoin and now some countries are banning it too. I say just make the most out of it since bitcoin is a really good investment and you can get loads of profit out of it. Invest at your own risk though because it's kinda risky in terms of rate.
Activity: 714
April 20, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
The days in the crypto world will last for long there is nothing to worry about crypto in the future, I see it will take a long time with the bitcoin growing and the more new bitcoin users will be the power for bitcoin will not drop all the prices that will persist for a long time in the future, I'm sure bitcoin will remain popular with more and more new users will become stronger for bitcoin, the absence of which can govern it is an advantage to continue growing without being burdened by anyone.
I agree with you the crypto will go for long term and will continue. Bitcoin struggles through this year and with the positivity of the users it has it can surpass and can survive. Yes with the current performance of bitcoin it would remain popular and surely being in demand in the future.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
The days in the crypto world will last for long there is nothing to worry about crypto in the future, I see it will take a long time with the bitcoin growing and the more new bitcoin users will be the power for bitcoin will not drop all the prices that will persist for a long time in the future, I'm sure bitcoin will remain popular with more and more new users will become stronger for bitcoin, the absence of which can govern it is an advantage to continue growing without being burdened by anyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

Only few traders knew how the market works and how to gain profits but most of the investors get trapped in the circle setup by the whales by manipulating the prices to gain huge profits.They start doing panic selling at that moment which is wrong but they need to control their emotions and hodl for long term.The crypto future stands a chance as blockchain technology will be adopted globally and it can be included in the payment system and regulations will be made by governments noticing it's benefits so just stay calm and contribute to its growth and just hodl.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
April 20, 2018, 11:19:29 AM
What is your opinion when saying the crypto market will go down next years. I have opposite opinion with you that the cryptocurrency market will on up trend and bright following years. This industry, crypto and blockchain is just in seed and we will see it spread out. Soon we will see crypto was used by anyone, anytime and anywhere.
well that's true pal that the price will go down next year 'cause to be honestly it always happened due to some reason, lol  Wich is every year there's a huge dump after the ATH but the fact with it is it always bounce back , so i think no need to seek some opinion about it.  Instead just focus on how you can earn more profits from it.

Despite all that volatility crypto in general is following the uptrend. Even BTC's or ETH's 2018 low is higher than they costed a year ago in 2017.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 11:17:59 AM
I think the crypto will be very nice in the long run.We will make nice money for its users.Crypto money needs to think like stocks.the stock market will gain a good understanding.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 11:09:46 AM
I think that the big whales had already exited bitcoins when it was at peak. They are manipulating alt coins now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 20, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
What is your opinion when saying the crypto market will go down next years. I have opposite opinion with you that the cryptocurrency market will on up trend and bright following years. This industry, crypto and blockchain is just in seed and we will see it spread out. Soon we will see crypto was used by anyone, anytime and anywhere.
well that's true pal that the price will go down next year 'cause to be honestly it always happened due to some reason, lol  Wich is every year there's a huge dump after the ATH but the fact with it is it always bounce back , so i think no need to seek some opinion about it.  Instead just focus on how you can earn more profits from it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

I don't think so. Newbies must do some research, and will not make any stupidity all the time I know that we learn from our mistakes so I think one mistake will let us awake from sleeping. Not all newbies are doing panic or has weak hands because some other knows how to control their emotions and that is how they survive in this struggle against big fishes. I believe in an evolution and newbies will not remain newbies at all so from that the market itself will keep on moving and will still be kicking it is just that big fishes can manipulate the market and we should be aware of that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Crypto will last forever if all of us will invest and use it as part of our daily lives. I believe that because this is our future and we really need to cope up with it so that we are updated on what is 'in' in our era. Let's just be positive in using Bitcoin so that many of us will get benefit from it because the price or demands might rise up if we all hear the benefit of using Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 20, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin will have many years to come in the future and it will continue to rise till people believe in bitcoin. This is because bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity since it has started and also has gained a lot of users throughout the world. It all has resulted in increasing the demand of bitcoin among the people throughout the world and has ultimately leaded to increase in price of bitcoin. So it has many years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: