Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 47. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:47:24 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think the crypto currency will exist for along years. crypto is the future, many advantages You can get from it.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
April 20, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
Its all about the re-inventing of crypto economy mate. The year will come when the blockchain will be autonomous technology meaning that it will be partially regulated and partially it will stay the same as it is today. This will give the freedom of choice for the investors the same way as we are getting. The only thing that will get changes is, government will be able to track down our every moment as we are partially in control of them.

This kind of model will be invented or will be in place in the coming future. So I am sure that whatever happens the crypto currencies will still remain here for long period of time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
April 20, 2018, 03:34:27 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think it worth to have regulations in the future time as this will also help reduce the scam around us. Thought they are not doing it looking after the scams these days but in the future when government will see the benefits of using the crypto currency then I am sure they will bring out some middle way and rather will help the crypto community to grow further. I mean we should be always positive on this one and we can actually seek the better future out of it. For the time being we can focus on the present as the future is something that will keep changing on the events that happen today. Its better to watch our current investment and keep thinking that crypto will still be there in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 03:18:45 AM
Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not being owned by anyone, so you are free to trade as you want. Even if regulations happened, which I hope it does, the bitcoin investment market will still be an open market for new traders. One can invest in bitcoin, so far one has no bad intentions to scam or fraud with it. Though, there will still be a huge gap between the whale investors and the small investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
Bitcoin is most growing currency and it will go long for the future now a days bitcoin is using for so many ways and if you keep this currency for the future then it is a good way to make money from money and those who have holded bitcoin now the value of their money is rising day by day. Now bitcoin prices is rising and it will hit 20k soon and now the long term investment is good for crypto user.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
April 20, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: