Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 10. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 02, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
I hope by the end of 2018 crypto market will grow. There will be large increase in all the crypto-currencies. It's good time to buy altcoins and those projects who passed ICO in 2017-2018 will be ready for launch, which means that many users and investors will receive their shares. It's end will be stronger. I hope so.

I don’t think that this will happen by the end of 2018. All will be so, but only in early 2019. By the end of 2018, many will be tired of waiting and selling their altcoins. That's when the boom will begin: bitcoin, altcoins will jump to an unprecedented height.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
the market started moving in a positive direction in recent days. I tried to analyze with my own theory that the market will end well at the end of 2018.

The most important negative consequence is the increase in the time it takes to transfer bitcoins from the sender to the recipient. Often they just get stuck on the net. In addition, the limited bandwidth allowed small operations with bitcoins to be unprofitable.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
Im sick of seeing ETH and Btc roaming around same values. 😅 Actually I also my heart says there will be a boom at the end of the year but my brain says prices will stay lower as they were. The saddest part is that the price of most of the alt coins are also staying very low due to this market condition and also due to the panic sellers.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
I hope by the end of 2018 crypto market will grow. There will be large increase in all the crypto-currencies. It's good time to buy altcoins and those projects who passed ICO in 2017-2018 will be ready for launch, which means that many users and investors will receive their shares. It's end will be stronger. I hope so.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Of course, everyone hopes that the market will repeat the last year's hoard and show a huge increase this time too. But we all know what happens when the crowd waits for one, the market is doing something completely different, this is what scares me most. I also expect that prices will start growing by the end of the year, but I do not expect a miracle.
Activity: 104
August 02, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
I think the market should grow by the end of the year, I'm waiting 15k for bitcoin in December. I think is a good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 02, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
I hope it ends stronger, what people are hoping would drive the price up is the ETF approval. The price went up greatly last year and we are all happy and for now we are witnessing a correction. I hope there would be a great leap in price as we enter the second half of the year, if not I think the next price movement would be during the next Bitcoin halving
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 02, 2018, 03:40:05 PM
Perhaps 2018 will not bring us the long-awaited growth. Many analysts predict that growth will begin in late 2018-early 2019.
the red market is a pain for everyone. but the growth usually starts unexpectedly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 03:23:47 PM
in the cryptocurrency world, always happen opposite what people think. So I don't predict do the opposite what people like to do. So if people positive for December I will convert my portfolio to usd in november
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
Here all are only expecting but here is no one who confirms, the crypto market will definitely rise in the end of 2018. Because i think market rise or downtrend is depend on upcoming news and regulations made by some governments. If good news came regularly then we see new highs of crypto coins in the end of 2018, but if not then market will same as the current situation.
So have patience and wait for good news coming from around the world.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
Crypto market this year end I think a rapid increase of bitcoin price. Since price struggling for many months now I hope their is a swing of price that can benefit the users. A lot of happening this end in 2018 so I will embrace the changes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I already can not know what will happen tomorrow. In general, I can say that there is a positive attitude that the market will begin to recover. But once again we see how people begin to sell their bitcoin. What are all the same greedy people.
Activity: 182
I believe that the price will be about $ 10,000 no more. The interest in cryptocurrency is decreasing, new money almost does not come in, we need a new strong impulse for several months, so that people want to enter again.
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
i think crypto market will end in 2018 near same position like now  7000-8000 usd for bitcoin and 400-500 for ethereum, not sooner then 2019 we will see any grow, i can mistake but seems like whales want to take off as many people as they can from crypto boat
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Who knows? The market might end on a high note or it might end on a low one. The thing is how much money is in the market by the end of the year, if people keep selling and taking out the money then the market will definitely end up in the red by the end of the year. With the last bull less than a year away then there is every possibility that it will end in a bear.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
several months since you sent this post and the market has undergone many changes, it seems the market has given us a little hope. there are only two pathways you can choose now to keep holding or feeling enough.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
There are predictions, but there are expert estimates. And between them is a big difference. Predictions - intuition, expert research - analytics. So do not predict the future and believe in it. ICO market is still too young and yet in a trend, and while people are ready to invest, it will not go anywhere, certainly not in six months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think in 2018 this cryptocurrency will not be easy to end because more and more people are knowing cryptocurrency then the more people buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrecny so better cryptocurrency do not easy to end.
Activity: 266
I think at the end of the year two thousand and eighteen there will be a huge increase in all the kriptocurrancy currencies of many products that have passed. The current whole increase is only the beginning of the increasingly popular kriptocurrancy in the world. Cryptocurrancy will reach a higher level.
Activity: 154

My prediction in crypto market at the end in 2018 is very promising.  It will gloom well. The price will rise triple of the price today. Blockchain technology will continue to develop and price will rise up. Bitcoin will be leading in all coins and it will more be famous.
Pages:
Jump to: