Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 8. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 23, 2018, 11:34:52 PM
It's actually hard to predict about what would happen at the end of this year. However, I have a thought that this year will end up with a good thing for cryptocurrency. Since lately the situation of the beginning and in the middle can be said 'bad', so that means if the 'bad' situation is over, the 'good' will show itself.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 11:00:30 PM
What about ripple prediction . i have hold some  coin .guys please advice me.
Activity: 157
August 12, 2018, 06:57:28 PM
Until recently the market has still not crypto steady and you don't make sales of the coins. You must still save them and do long-term trading. And I think that will happen at the end of the year was the coins will rise very high. And this will be the same happened at the end of last year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:45:08 PM
I did not think that 2018 would be so cruel and heavy for crypto, I did not expect to see such prices on coins
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 04:48:57 PM
I really hope that Bitcoin will cost more than at least $ 10 000. Sky-high 40-50, and even 100 thousand probably closer to fiction.
Activity: 47
August 09, 2018, 12:20:56 PM
I think the end of the year will bring us to last year's highs with small fluctuations "+/-". After that, the growth will continue.
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 11:07:43 PM
The likelihood of quick development is positively there, just like the probability that we will fall even lower. Think about the following course just expansive money related movers who deal with the market of digital forms of money.
Activity: 162
August 05, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
what is certain is that no one knows for sure and can guarantee it because everything is just a prediction, but I myself also strongly believe in its growth again and by the end of the year crypto will return to its highest level. Even though now the crypto market is experiencing a decline, the price is quite low, but there is still plenty of time until the end of the year to continue to recover its price growth again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 07:31:12 PM
I am very hopeful that the crypto market will rise with the end of the year and with a high market cap but if the negativities happen and the reverse is the result, i'm ready for that.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 07:25:49 PM
I think the market will recover and increase by the end of this year. I believe in the cryptocurrency market, so I'm sure there will be a recovery at that time and everything will be green. I have to be patient until that day arrives.
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 07:20:21 PM
Sincerely speaking I don't really think this year have been good for crypto because there is lots of up and down in crypto this year especially the market.
I will just dump my tokens and see what will happen next year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 05, 2018, 07:19:54 PM
By the end of 2018, the exchange rate of the entire market will tend to recover and increase rates rapidly. IMO, the exchange rate of the BTC at the end of 2018 will grow to more than $ 20,000, and the ETH exchange rate will rise to more than $ 1,000. The market is expected to rebound, and the market cap will reach $ 300 billion.
Activity: 121
August 05, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
It's good to hodl now before you will become late, i predict that the crpyto market will have a good price in the end of the year.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
August 05, 2018, 07:14:28 PM
It is hard to believe that market will go up at the end of the year. This year was really frustrating and market was going down and down. I hope that next year is going to be better.

Well, you don't have to worry we are in the middle of the year 2018 and we have lots happening coming and experience in a market trend. Thus, they say that cryptocurrency is known to be unexpected amd volatile. So its never too late to judge the market capabilities. Only have is we hope and pray.

Maybe bitcoin worth worth more than 9k at the end of this year and i was expect there will be a slightly pump after the bitcoin ETF gets rejected. but that's not the point about that you can see that people are still buy more and more bitcoin consider there was a huge news about bitcoin on US. I have seen it on the cointelegraph.
Activity: 137
August 05, 2018, 07:10:19 PM
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
My prediction is also the same as the experts, as you compare the market last year it bulls run in the end of the year, and im expecting that too in this year.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
August 05, 2018, 07:05:14 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a trend, we are riding on the wave of a pattern; bull and bear. There will be a massive bull run after the summer and then a balancing before another blood.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
Hopefully this prediction is correct. And I always hope that the crypto market at the end of the year will be much better than the previous year. But I'm worried because there are so many ICO projects that are scam now and are afraid to affect the crypto market, but hopefully not
Activity: 94
August 04, 2018, 01:30:33 PM
Hmm... You never really can tell with such a volatile market. There's some signs that the market will improve towards the end of the year. If btc and eth can hold ther grounds for the next couple of weeks, definitely the market will moon and make investors ☺ smile
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 01:26:10 PM
Interesting question. So much potential abound in this market if you ask me. I see a lot of very promising projects popping up here and there. The market will definitely moon towards the end f the year, if not, it will by the beginning of the year 2019. I'm very hopeful, more hopeful than sure😋
Activity: 406
August 04, 2018, 01:21:45 PM
I think until 2018, the market will finally find the bottom and push off from it and the bull market will begin !
Pages:
Jump to: