Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 7. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:57:49 PM
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
That's an interesting question to ask considering that the market has defied all analysis even that of experts. The crypto market will end on a good note although may not meet the expectations of those with Very high hopes. The sluggishness that has been witnessed this year is unprecedented in the history of the market. There have been such ugly trends but not on a very long period.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
August 28, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
To know how the 2018 end will be, we should look at Bitcoin price, because it dominates the market and it is an indicator of the market recovery, we still have 4 months. in crypto everything is possible.
first 2018, all the forecasts that sounded Until today Did not come true. Of course, I mean positive forecasts. Proceeding from this, it is not necessary to wait for anything until the end of 2018.
you need to learn to do the analysis of the crypto-currency market yourself and not be deceived by different forecasts in this regard. If you listen to someone, then you are deceiving yourself and this has a negative effect on your activities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
To know how the 2018 end will be, we should look at Bitcoin price, because it dominates the market and it is an indicator of the market recovery, we still have 4 months. in crypto everything is possible.
first 2018, all the forecasts that sounded Until today Did not come true. Of course, I mean positive forecasts. Proceeding from this, it is not necessary to wait for anything until the end of 2018.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 04:20:50 PM
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 28, 2018, 03:43:59 PM
Bitcoin is slowly becoming more expensive, so it has all the chances to significantly increase its price level by the end of 2018, which can be said about other popular cryptocurrencies.
At the autumn 2017 BTC grow only. And you can see how much he was at the end of the year. I don't think that such situation can repeat. However, to think BTC as weak coin is not right. We can see BTC by $10k and by $5k equiprobable. That's why it can be the best investment for the last months till EoY. But I buy some undervalued coins from 1st-2nd hundreds of CMC
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:01:11 PM
The crypto currency market will end by the end of the year not as big growth as in 2017. But, nevertheless, the capitalization of the market can grow up to 20 percent, which will bring a fairly good amount of profit with a cautious approach.
Activity: 110
August 28, 2018, 06:53:14 AM
The prices of almost all the coins are now at the levels where they were this time last year. Check the charts. I think the price of the coins will end at few levels above the current level.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 08:45:54 AM
Probably, the annual candle will be red. I hope this candle will be close to the doji. Accumulation can be longer than many expect, but more than three years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 07:18:14 AM
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Do not wait for the big growth, you need to analyze the altcoins - now their time!
I think that if you successfully choose altcoin in which to invest money, you can earn a lot!

You should buy coins with a small market capitalization!
This is the key to success.
I conducted a personal analysis of the market and projects, I like the most:

1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Very promising! - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/speculation-spectrecoin-xspec-4937123  Wink

Recent publications:
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/

2 ) Phore (PHR) - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/ Wink

3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
I think by the end of 2018 the markets will begin to recover and we will be happy again )
My expectations are the same. I am very optimistic about the market situation in December 2018. 4 months is left. They will pass, and we will have a chance to check if the optimists we right or not.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 06:33:22 AM
The cryptographic market will last forever. I am confident that by the end of this year the market will recover the cryptographic market will never die that is my guess.
Activity: 59
August 24, 2018, 09:58:06 PM
every end of the year , crypto market got a surprise
in my prediction, the price would go up,
but not much, because this year we still lack of bullish sign
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 07:51:31 PM
Bitcoin is slowly becoming more expensive, so it has all the chances to significantly increase its price level by the end of 2018, which can be said about other popular cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 24, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
I think by the end of 2018 the markets will begin to recover and we will be happy again )
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 06:58:55 AM
I am sure that the market will soon recover, buying now is the right thing because we will get big profits, even though the market this year is not as good as last year but at least it can increase up to 300% compared to the current price.
I do not think it could increase by 300% until the end of the year as the demand for Cryptocurrency is decreasing and all investors are feeling depressed in this market because they are constantly losing money in time recently . I personally choose the right time to invest because by 2018 only investors lose money and very few people can make a good profit.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
I'm hoping that in 2018 the crypto market will still grow, but looking at the state of the market is now I'm a bit disappointed. But the year is not over yet, and I expect growth. I  believe it will be explosive towards the end of the year. From trend it is evident that it's very possible for that to occur. We can only but hope that will be the case.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 04:56:17 AM
I totally agree with the experts. I'm also waiting for the cryptocurrency market to explode at the end of 2018. I think October-December will be really hot and bullish.
copper member
Activity: 61
August 24, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
Strongly worry and worried - not worth it. The ups and downs of prices due to competition, fraud, the impact of external factors, new technological solutions - this is normal. In the end, we will come to an adequate real value of each cryptone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:32:25 AM
In my opinion, everything doesn't happen the way we planned or predicted, but somehow I believe that 2018, this is a difficult year for cryptocurrancy. This market will never end and if they are in the market it will open a new gate for investors not in this market because there are no regulations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
August 23, 2018, 11:49:24 PM
I am sure that the market will soon recover, buying now is the right thing because we will get big profits, even though the market this year is not as good as last year but at least it can increase up to 300% compared to the current price.
Pages:
Jump to: