Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 5. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 09:14:11 AM
Today we see continue of downtrend which started at the beginning of 2018. IMHO this downtrend will continue until Bitcoin drop under $ 2000. Then I think there will happen reversal of downtrend and in the second half of 2020 Bitcoin will update its ATH, so cryptocurrencies market capitalization will also go higher than $ 800 B.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:11:50 AM
So many speculations, expectations or predictions made by experts but i don't really rely on them much as i know that it will not also come true  all the time. No matter what this year will bring to crypto, i believe it's not yet the end of all of these because maybe next year or two, we will have a very healthy market again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
This is some kind of madness, for 9 months in a row, the crypto-currency market is getting closer and closer to the bottom every day, when it will end?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
2018 crypto is very unpredictable and is difficult to look the market trend. I hope at the end 2018 the crypto market can increase.

There are so many opinions and people are hoping that market will recover and we will get our profit but this is depends not from us
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:44:13 PM
Even if there is strong growth towards the end of the year, there will necessarily be a decline three to four weeks before the new year, as many people around the world withdraw funds, no matter how silly it sounds, for gifts for the new year and the global financial sector slows down its activity.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 07, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
Personally, I believe in 2018, the crypto market will end with a very reasonable price because the market will recover from the bear and the bull run will take over the entire cryto market as the price of the coin will rise to a very high value.

As users of course we are optimistic about this, even I don't care about the various negative news that makes the market price drop, buying when cheap prices are very good and profitable.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
The year is gonna end soon so my prediction is that it will end as it starts with bears controlling the state. Hope next year will bring something better.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
September 07, 2018, 09:46:58 AM
It will end with BTC $5k and total market cap $175bn... just checked my crystal ball  Grin
Activity: 26
September 07, 2018, 09:42:03 AM
Personally, I believe in 2018, the crypto market will end with a very reasonable price because the market will recover from the bear and the bull run will take over the entire cryto market as the price of the coin will rise to a very high value.
I only see what you are expecting, it is happening in an opposite direction, there is no recovery, whenever the price is pumped up a little, it will continue to be crushed down again, a fierce battle between those who want to raise prices and devalue. And the results are so obvious, those who want to devalue are almost winning when they control the whole market, no more resistance, I really believe that this year will be a marked downward trend and wait for a bright new year.
Activity: 297
Merit: 4
telefy.finance[
September 07, 2018, 09:08:22 AM
live price will grow 10X, its my predict, we can see togather
Activity: 490
September 07, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
Probably all will end normally, because currently, nothing menyaetsya, and I think in the near future nothing the world's not going to happen, slishkom little action from the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 672
September 07, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
If we look at the current price conditions, I am pessimistic that the market can recover later this year, but I am sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve and be profitable so I never hesitate to invest now.
Activity: 340
September 07, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
September 07, 2018, 07:32:24 AM
Hopefully before the year 2018 end , it end with a bull run. Just like what happen last year. I still positive that bull run will come now.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 07:13:23 AM
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Bull run for sure ,no sweat
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 06:57:24 AM
I hope that it will finally rise, at least to last year's level. Even if the results are worse, not much upset. Soon the cryptocurrency market will win back.
Activity: 490
August 30, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
I think that the market situation will not change until the end of the year. Everything will be the same as now. Everyone is waiting for growth, so it will not. Maybe by February 2019, the bulls will be back, I hope so !
it is very difficult to expect that which can not come to pass. Yesterday we saw a green color on the crypto currency market, but today everything falls down again. At such rates it is very difficult to predict positive changes in the market. I doubt that until the end of 2018 we will see a bull market.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 10:41:50 AM
The cryptographic market will last forever. I am confident that by the end of this year the market will recover the cryptographic market will never die that is my guess.

I think by the end of the year, many projects will show a decent growth. But there is a risk that investors will want to fix profits and then the coins can lose a little in price
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:49:14 AM
The crypto market is starting to improve, but not knowing for the next month, I just think that being able to go up a little is already a good thing.
This year the market is not healthy but better than 2 years ago.

After a tragic downfall of crytocurrency market since the beginning of this year 2018, Bitcoin and other crypto will again be able to head to newer highs as well. Many investors believe that it will be able to hit new highs consistently during the 2nd half of the year. And hopefully it will happen because as we can see previous days that the crypto price started to increase little by little.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
August 30, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
Personally, I believe the crypto market will end this year with a bull run and the price will be very high. Though the market might still be in bear now but it will recover fully soon and the bull run will take over the market.
Well, like their usual cycle, they still survive and also remain convinced that they will win later to be able to make a profit. so we really have to be patient waiting for that to happen
Pages:
Jump to: