Pages:
Author

Topic: how you guys think about MERIT ? - page 5. (Read 939 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 25, 2018, 07:36:26 PM
but how does merit work?

If someone does an interesting post or provides information that you haven't seen before, which you find useful, just click the "merit" button on the top right hand corner of the post to give them merit.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
Maybe it makes the new user like new become a little bit hard to grow the rank to member but I still don't understand what is it for. In my mind I need 10 merit to get to member in addiition my activity. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
January 25, 2018, 07:30:50 PM
Where can I buy this MERIT? MERIT to the moon!
No seriously this feature will bring way more quality to this forum. I am not one of the older members but I am still annoyed by this massive amount of useless posts in so many threads here. Hope this will be different now

And how will you feel when you're stuck on 10 merit for the rest of this year? Something definitely needed to be done, but the supply of merit needs to be multiplied by 100 at least or else member ranks won't be moving except for a small minority of insiders on the forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 07:30:22 PM
but how does merit work?

Next to the quote button you have a new Merit button. There are 2 types of merit basically, one that you own and cannot be lost (for now, at least) and another type of merit called sMerit that you basically give away to others and it adds up to theirs.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:27:43 PM
Where can I buy this MERIT? MERIT to the moon!
No seriously this feature will bring way more quality to this forum. I am not one of the older members but I am still annoyed by this massive amount of useless posts in so many threads here. Hope this will be different now
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
but how does merit work?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
January 25, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
I'm also fine with the merit that can reduce the bitcointalk account sellers and reduce bought accounts just to scam people on this forum..
There are lots of abuser and greedy here in forum. So those who made lots of account will be affected even their account are posting small amount every 14 days their account couldn't upgrade just by posting they need to reach first the merit amount according to their activity.
January 25, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
How you guys thinks about MERIT? good? or?
any opinion ?

I guess it needs some fine tuning...but honestly it was absolutely necessary. The forum is grossly congested with cancer posts the like of "great project sir", "when moon sir". Something needed to be done and my honest opinion is that this is a step in the right direction.

Everything new is cool. Also it's nice to see that forum develops.  I didn't still get the idea of merit but I understand that it's a motivation vehicle.

My take on it is that the main purpose is to curve the account farming that's been going on for the better part of last year. Plus a ton of barely literate people spamming threads across the board in order to rank up so as to benefit even more from airdrops and the likes. An english proficiency test should also be conducted when signing up. I'm joking, of course, but sure wouldn't mind something like that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 07:20:10 PM
excuse me no much time to search now
what is that merit ? i have 100 and i see that some people have less, what is the reason?
what is that for?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
January 25, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
any opinion ?

I guess it needs some fine tuning...but honestly it was absolutely necessary. The forum is grossly congested with cancer posts the like of "great project sir", "when moon sir". Something needed to be done and my honest opinion is that this is a step in the right direction.

Everything new is cool. Also it's nice to see that forum develops.  I didn't still get the idea of merit but I understand that it's a motivation vehicle.
January 25, 2018, 07:14:27 PM
any opinion ?

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:11:28 PM
any opinion ?
Pages:
Jump to: