Pages:
Author

Topic: HPPCOIN : Egalitarian High Performance Computing Platform - page 30. (Read 52799 times)

copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
hppcoin : Egalitarian High Performance Computing
Dev Huh

Hi

this button is for Zerocoin? Zerocoin protocol is implemented in the wallet, the first implementation was proposed by zerocoin.org, we have integrated it in our wallet to enable anonymity coin mixing.

You can use this functionality to redeem your coins and send them anonymously

We will post a Wallet User Guide in the upcoming days.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Got three blocks in the first hour on Xeon with 4 cores. And 0 blocks on amd x2.

Now the diff is high, but I'm still trying Cheesy
copper member
NoICO NoPremine coin is good Smiley
When are you planning to add it to the exchange?

Exchange Listing is planned for December 2017.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Anyone feel like sending me some HPP.

hQzgZfZ3qFcBwJr77n8FEwArmzKZnrTYjE

I'm running 2 cores, no found blocks yet for me.

copper member
News :
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
guys does not work setgenerate, error code-1 json (JSON value is not a boolean as expected (code -1) ), can you help me?

have you tried

"setgenerate true 4"

(= 4 cores ) (-1 means use all cores) - I tend to use about 75% of my cores, or PC dies. So i allocate 4 cores on my 6 core PC. If you have say a 4 core Intel, with hyperthreading, i think you would select 6 ( 6 of 8 threads) If it works, experiment with the thread count till you get what you want.

J

how can i see my hasrate?

You can't, for some reason the hashrate is not shown.

Ok, so do not need to set an address, just write setgenerate true 4 in the console?

Since you are instructing the internal wallet miner to start, you don't need to set an address.
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
Activity: 61
guys does not work setgenerate, error code-1 json (JSON value is not a boolean as expected (code -1) ), can you help me?

have you tried

"setgenerate true 4"

(= 4 cores ) (-1 means use all cores) - I tend to use about 75% of my cores, or PC dies. So i allocate 4 cores on my 6 core PC. If you have say a 4 core Intel, with hyperthreading, i think you would select 6 ( 6 of 8 threads) If it works, experiment with the thread count till you get what you want.

J

Ok, so do not need to set an address, just write setgenerate true 4 in the console?
Activity: 460
Merit: 12

have you tried

"setgenerate true 4"

J

have you tried

"setgenerate true 4"

J

have you tried

"setgenerate true 4"

J

man, thank you so much :*

have you tried

"setgenerate true 4"

J

Oh, and to turn it off, use "setgenerate false -1" Smiley

have you tried

"setgenerate true 4"

J
Activity: 56
How we can store your hpp coins, can I use MyEtherWallet for that? Or I should use something different
Activity: 184
Merit: 103
Running make on Ubuntu 17.10 64bit fails with a qt error, don't remember which Undecided.

Make runs fine after you run " ./configure --without-gui " instead of "./configure"

When I run ./hppcoind I do not get any output.

Post plz the error, if you can repeat it  Wink
I had problems too, but only with libs.

I deleted the non gui install and reran ./configure then make.

Very end of make's output:

Code:
GEN      qt/bitcoin.moc
  GEN      qt/bitcoinamountfield.moc
  GEN      qt/intro.moc
  CXX      qt/qt_hppcoin_qt-bitcoin.o
In file included from qt/paymentrequestplus.h:8:0,
                 from qt/paymentserver.h:35,
                 from qt/bitcoin.cpp:24:
qt/paymentrequest.pb.h:12:2: error: #error This file was generated by a newer version of protoc which is
 #error This file was generated by a newer version of protoc which is
  ^~~~~
qt/paymentrequest.pb.h:13:2: error: #error incompatible with your Protocol Buffer headers. Please update
 #error incompatible with your Protocol Buffer headers.  Please update
  ^~~~~
qt/paymentrequest.pb.h:14:2: error: #error your headers.
 #error your headers.
  ^~~~~
In file included from qt/paymentrequestplus.h:8:0,
                 from qt/paymentserver.h:35,
                 from qt/bitcoin.cpp:24:
qt/paymentrequest.pb.h:25:10: fatal error: google/protobuf/generated_message_table_driven.h: No such file or directory
 #include
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
Makefile:7171: recipe for target 'qt/qt_hppcoin_qt-bitcoin.o' failed
make[2]: *** [qt/qt_hppcoin_qt-bitcoin.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/me/hppcoin/src'
Makefile:7293: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/me/hppcoin/src'
Makefile:684: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
Hi guys,

Just cleaning up the thread, it doesn't need all my negativety on here. So if you have re-quoted me, please consider deleting my drivel

Thanks
J
Activity: 22
broadcast through 5251 node(s)

Does it mean there is a total of 5251 running nodes ?!!
Activity: 22
i have mined also using MacBook pro i 5 from the beginning and i have just found my first block

Date: 11/23/17 10:45
Source: Generated
Credit: 70.00000000 HPP (matures in 117 more block(s))
Net amount: 0.00000000 HPP
Transaction ID: 688b100242f0ece193e63012dc77cff7c9bf2bed676b81bc2a05b0e0445bb9a3
Output index: 0

Pages:
Jump to: