Pages:
Author

Topic: HPPCOIN : Egalitarian High Performance Computing Platform - page 34. (Read 52799 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
so LYRA2H it is the algo..?

Looks like this.

Dev, at 8:50 AM Wednesday, November 22, 2017 (MST) can we start to mine this coin by CPU?
GPU miners will be released only in december?

just 35 Min before the mining start time.

Links will be posted on http://hppcoin.org in few minutes.

stay tuned and happy mining :-)

For now just use the built in CPU Miner.

The pool and CUDA, OpenCL miners will be announced next week see our RoadMap on Trello.

Lol if this is a new algo but the devs will be the only ones GPU mining until december, this project is going to die pretty fast.  You need to release a GPU miner at launch if you have one.  If you don't have one, you need to make that clear, but if you're lying, you will be found out pretty quickly.

You also need to give a straightforward "yes" answer telling people this is a new algo.  Do you not see several people asking?  Isn't it in your interest to communicate clearly?

Maybe miner now testing for new algo. So, just built-in miner good for fair start
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Your white paper is rich in the information you need about the project, without loss of time, quite straightforward, the project updates are quite nice, the basic information is also great, in theory this project is incredible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Looks like this.

Dev, at 8:50 AM Wednesday, November 22, 2017 (MST) can we start to mine this coin by CPU?

The pool and CUDA, OpenCL miners will be announced next week see our RoadMap on Trello.

Lol if this is a new algo but the devs will be the only ones GPU mining until december, this project is going to die pretty fast.  You need to release a GPU miner at launch if you have one.  If you don't have one, you need to make that clear, but if you're lying, you will be found out pretty quickly.

You also need to give a straightforward "yes" answer telling people this is a new algo.  Do you not see several people asking?  Isn't it in your interest to communicate clearly?
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
hppcoin : Egalitarian High Performance Computing

Looks like this.

Activity: 193
SO ? where is wallet? and what GPU miner can i use for Nvidia? omg that timezone. i didnt even know that this timezone exist. LUL
Activity: 130

Looks like this.

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Is it a new algo?
Activity: 89
Looking forward to access the github Smiley
Activity: 280
Im afraid you wont be able to just add coins to Bitrex and Poloniex, both exchanges choose their own coins to list, its not as simple as Yobit or Cryptopia who list for a fee.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I don't  see anything about masternode reward.

Masternodes are planned in the  1.2.1 Version (will be released on 2018) see our roadmap : https://trello.com/b/w4CnFCdV/hppcoin

Masternode main role is to handle communication and negotiation and results verification on behalf of the tasks provider. Masternode can earn HPP coins on a time basis (configured in HPP Core Daemon). For example a masternode holder can specify 0.5 HPP per hour.

Best Regards
Nejeoui
hppcoin Lead Developer

Good. But I don't see any information about exchange?
We will send HPP to Bitterx and Polo after releasing CUDA and OpenCL Miners and the official mining pool. Generally in December 2017.

Wow, big exchanges for HPPCoin. Might want to consider small ones first.
copper member

Masternodes are planned in the  1.2.1 Version (will be released on 2018) see our roadmap : https://trello.com/b/w4CnFCdV/hppcoin

Masternode main role is to handle communication and negotiation and results verification on behalf of the tasks provider. Masternode can earn HPP coins on a time basis (configured in HPP Core Daemon). For example a masternode holder can specify 0.5 HPP per hour.

Best Regards
Nejeoui
hppcoin Lead Developer

We will send HPP to Bitterx and Polo after releasing CUDA and OpenCL Miners and the official mining pool. Generally in December 2017.
copper member
Looking at the website, it seems you are offering a very similar product as Golem. What is different about your platform that will make it superior to other existing distributed computing platforms such as Golem and BOINC?

First Golem:
Golem is an application specific platform the main use case is CGI rendering and Golem developer are planning to add more specific application domain use cases.

Our platform design is totally different as we target General Purpose High performances Computing. so any entity aiming to do high performances computing can use HPP platform to carry its computations.

Second BOINC :
Boinc is big project for gride computing it is not intended for Virtual Host Sharing
HPP allow users to rent computing power on a time basis and earn HPP as a reward.

Best regards
Hppcoin Team

Activity: 460
Merit: 12
Looking at the website, it seems you are offering a very similar product as Golem. What is different about your platform that will make it superior to other existing distributed computing platforms such as Golem and BOINC?

Best Regards
Nejeoui
hppcoin Lead Developer

copper member
I don't  see anything about masternode reward.

Masternodes are planned in the  1.0.1 Version (will be released on February 2018) see our roadmap : https://trello.com/b/w4CnFCdV/hppcoin

Reward percentage for Masternode is estimated between 15% and 25% (between 11 HPP and 20 HPP for the first two years) of the block reward, but the exact value will be announced in January 15 alongside other technical details about Masternodes.

Best Regards
Hppcoin Team
copper member
If only there was source code.

Source Codes and wallet binaries for Windows, Mac Os, and Linux will be pushed to GitHub : https://github.com/hppcoin/hppcoin on (8:40 AM Wednesday, November 22, 2017 (MST)) 10 minutes before mining start time.

Best Regards
Hppcoin Team
copper member
None of your links work?  Looks like you have some structure here though, I will keep an eye on it.  I think 10% founder's reward is too high.  You should make it 4-5% at most.
we have put the website online now. the wallet download links will be activated 10 min before the start time (8:50 AM Wednesday, November 22, 2017
(MST))

The 10 % founder reward will be split for : reward developers, Marketing and Bounties.

Best regards
Hppcoin Team
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
Is LYRA2H a new hashing algorithm? I don't remember seeing it before.
Pages:
Jump to: