Pages:
Author

Topic: HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer - High Hashrate, API, all GPUs supported! - page 9. (Read 13352 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
so how much this miner gives on gtx 1070?

Depends on what GTX 1070 you are using. If it's very fast card, i.e. Msi Gtx 1070 Gaming X, the one I was using in benchmark - you can get 1350+ Kh/s even with medium OC setting: 80% PL, +100 core, +400 mem. I'm sure that it can go as high as 1400+ Kh/s if I overclock it to say 100-110% PL,+150-200 core, +500-600 mem.

Medium speed cards like Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming can reach 1250-1300 Kh/s.

i have msi gtx 1070 gaming x 8gb but i keep it at max 60% pl and max 65% TL...
core + 100~110 and mem max 600.. and i get it 1150 per card....

but what is max core this card can go.. 150 or 200 is to high.. or not ?
Activity: 106
Running on TitanXP and its working, but performance isn't quite as good as Excavator 1.4.4. The fork_hp version gets 2.05MH/card vs 2.17MH with Excavator (which also has no devfee).
Any settings you'd recommend tweaking?
Activity: 325
Merit: 2
Plz, help!

I have 3 VGAs
How to reduce intencity for one of them?

It needs for other calculations time by time (jminer burstcoin)

Tell me what gpu's are you using so I will be able to tell you correct intensity values.

Then use for example:

hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork -d 0,1,2 -i 7,7,15

In this example GPUS 0 and 1 will use default intensity, and GPU 2 will use intensity 15.
Activity: 25
Plz, help!

I have 3 VGAs
How to reduce intencity for one of them?

It needs for other calculations time by time (jminer burstcoin)

Depends on what GTX 1070 you are using. If it's very fast card, i.e. Msi Gtx 1070 Gaming X, the one I was using in benchmark - you can get 1350+ Kh/s even with medium OC setting: 80% PL, +100 core, +400 mem. I'm sure that it can go as high as 1400+ Kh/s if I overclock it to say 100-110% PL,+150-200 core, +500-600 mem.

Medium speed cards like Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming can reach 1250-1300 Kh/s.
Activity: 41
Has anyone tested new version with Titan XP , V , X or GTX 950, 960 gpus?
Activity: 70

~  Added 1 minute per hour devfee.

Enjoy!

I really dont mind paying dev fee's. I'm just amused that this was one of the things you raged about with the original one from plagin.

I do understand that you are actually improving it with your fork. 1.6% dev isn't bad.

This is not correct, first post was like that:

Are you mad at Hsrminer_Neoscrypt because it tries to connect to dead pools for several hours, making your farms waste time and profits?
So am i, because i'm just another miner like you, and i want my rigs to work 24/7!

And here is my solution:

This is fork of Hsrminer for Neoscrypt miner.

Main problem that was bothering me was not devfee, but exactly lack of -r option, because of that miner was unreliable. Once I woke up in the morning and checked farm's status - all rigs with hsrminer were chilling, doing nothing because pool was dead for like 4 or 6 hours. That's what make me mad and motivated to solve this problem.

My bad, either way, I dont mind paying once a version comes out that I want to upgrade to that improves performance on my 1060's. Right now I'm on equihash.
Hey Just_a_miner, wondering if you know what's causing my HSR miner to crash. It happened on the original one and the same thing happens on your forked version. I'm running two mining rigs and one runs sweet, but the other always crashes after a few mintes with this error

'Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1080' at line 1509 : the launch timed out and was termindated.
'Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1080' at line 1509 : the launch timed out and was termindated.

The rig is running 6 Gigabyte gtx 1080 ti Aorus Waterforce video cards. I'm not doing any overclocking and have turned power down to 80%

It makes mining neoscrypt pointless. I'd really appreciate it if you could help.

I need some more info, you can PM me screenshot of error. Or at least describe how it happens - are there any accepted shares before error?
One more major issue. It won't run at all with Titan XP cards. My 1080ti rig works fine, but TitanXP just ends the program. The original HSRminer had a similar issue. No idea why, TitanXP=fully enabled 1080TI (with 12gb vs 11 and no crippled SM).

Try new version, Titan XP should work now.
I know a couple of people that are waiting for the Titan update to try it on their cards.

Titan XP, Titan V, Titan X (Pascal) is now supported (later two would probably require some additional tweaking as it was done for 970+ GPUs).

Enjoy!

I really dont mind paying dev fee's. I'm just amused that this was one of the things you raged about with the original one from plagin.

I do understand that you are actually improving it with your fork. 1.6% dev isn't bad.

This is not correct, first post was like that:

Are you mad at Hsrminer_Neoscrypt because it tries to connect to dead pools for several hours, making your farms waste time and profits?
So am i, because i'm just another miner like you, and i want my rigs to work 24/7!

And here is my solution:

This is fork of Hsrminer for Neoscrypt miner.

Main problem that was bothering me was not devfee, but exactly lack of -r option, because of that miner was unreliable. Once I woke up in the morning and checked farm's status - all rigs with hsrminer were chilling, doing nothing because pool was dead for like 4 or 6 hours. That's what make me mad and motivated to solve this problem.
Thanks for the colour. Have you got a bit more detail on the intensity levels that can be set (and their impact/relation to GPU mem)? Every miner use different intensity parameters...

EDIT: also, I tried your failover script with another miner but then realised you were using parameters only supported by your fork of hsrminer (-r, -R). Too bad, I'd have loved to be able to use your script with DSTM's equihash miner, or any random ccminer out there... Sad

What gpu type are you trying to tweak?

As for script, you can specify any parameter you want instead of -r, just edit the .au3, for dstm it would be like:
Code:
$cmdlineArray[0]="--server SERVER --port PORT --user ADDRESS.WORKER --time --noreconnect"
I'm trying to extract the most out of a handful of GTX 1080's!

Hmm, ok, thx for that, I'll give it a go. What is the difference between -r and -R by the way (as you got both in your line)?

-r N is a number of reconnection attempts in case of connection failure. -R N is pause in seconds before trying another connection attempt. Default value is 10 seconds, that is high value, so you can tweak it with -R
Activity: 70

Enjoy!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Thanks for the colour. Have you got a bit more detail on the intensity levels that can be set (and their impact/relation to GPU mem)? Every miner use different intensity parameters...

EDIT: also, I tried your failover script with another miner but then realised you were using parameters only supported by your fork of hsrminer (-r, -R). Too bad, I'd have loved to be able to use your script with DSTM's equihash miner, or any random ccminer out there... Sad

As for script, you can specify any parameter you want instead of -r, just edit the .au3, for dstm it would be like:
Code:
$cmdlineArray[0]="--server SERVER --port PORT --user ADDRESS.WORKER --time --noreconnect"
I'm trying to extract the most out of a handful of GTX 1080's!

Hmm, ok, thx for that, I'll give it a go. What is the difference between -r and -R by the way (as you got both in your line)?
Hey Just_a_miner, wondering if you know what's causing my HSR miner to crash. It happened on the original one and the same thing happens on your forked version. I'm running two mining rigs and one runs sweet, but the other always crashes after a few mintes with this error

The rig is running 6 Gigabyte gtx 1080 ti Aorus Waterforce video cards. I'm not doing any overclocking and have turned power down to 80%

It makes mining neoscrypt pointless. I'd really appreciate it if you could help.

Hi, hard to say what's the problem for now, I will take a look.

Code:

New version!

See 1st msg of the topic - added support for Titan XP, Titan V, Titan X (Pascal), GTX 950, GTX 960. Fork now contains 1 minute per hour devfee, which is still lower than 70 seconds per hour of original hsrminer.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
I have another problem now though...

After updating the rig to the fall creator's update - and new nVidia drivers 391.01 I lost 25% hashrate (from 1350 to 1040 kH/s). I have been running the high priority miner, using parameters -i 5 -c 4. I also now seem to get a lot of "Share rejected, invalid job ID" messages. No idea if related or what's going on. Any ideas?

By the way, when you specify any intensity below or equal 7 - miner will use default intensity anyway, so there is no point to use -i 5. Also if you are running high priority miner, it has -c 4 by default, so you also don't need to use this option.

Activity: 7
i like this is great is use it no problemo

guess that other guy has no worrys now lol

keep it alive  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Interesting. I set it to OFF and yet under the GUI it still shows P2. Any idea?

press apply Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: