Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 3. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 18
I've released new version of my hsrminer neoscrypt fork, now it supports GTX 970, 980 and 980 Ti. If somebody still have those GPUs, please test and feedback how it works.

Ha!  Helps if I scroll up.  I'll test it for you.  I have a 960 but I'm currently out of slots.  Need to order another extender.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
Has anyone been able to get it to mine with oldschool GTX 980?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can someone share the settings for intensity parameter for GTX 1060 windforce. What is the correct i- 16 or somethink else, because the mining is not stable
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Can miner be used with Nicehash for Neoscypt? Just gives me error.
Activity: 325
Merit: 2
I've released new version of my hsrminer neoscrypt fork, now it supports GTX 970, 980 and 980 Ti. If somebody still have those GPUs, please test and feedback how it works.
jrr
Activity: 24
How I can see the hashrate?
Activity: 182
Any news for linux version?
Have you seen/heard-from Palgin?

No?

Well, that's your answer.
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Using it for test for a month
-one rig HSRminer very unstable its disconnected and connected back two times a day -hashrate low in real -but shows nice numbers inside miner

-one rig ccminer klaust 8.19-20 ( in 8.19 its crashes ones a day ) but 8.20 seems be better and stable hashes

Pool altminer
also in same real time Hsrminer disconnect but klausT keep mining - strange a ?

same cards - special did not OC

windows 10 pro
cuda 9
driver 388.71

Activity: 79
Almost 2 weeks use this client (for noscript), 2.8 Mh in the client, the average value in pool (blazepool) is ~2.5. The funny thing is that KlausT shows the also 2.5, and it has a lower speed in the program window. Has anyone compared them head-on? What is the advantage of this client?
Activity: 686
Merit: 140
Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!
Any news for linux version?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Ih I get ~ 1800 kh/s for one GTX 1080 ti.

A little bit overclocked.

Is that ok or too low?

What should I change if not?

That looks pretty good, assuming you're running at 100% power?  I can get about 1800 at 80% power limit, but that's on our best GTX 1080 Ti with a +225 core clock. Most are around 1650 with a +150 core clock at 80% power limit, at least for our GPUs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Ih I get ~ 1800 kh/s for one GTX 1080 ti.

A little bit overclocked.

Is that ok or too low?

What should I change if not?
Activity: 325
Merit: 2
Ahh, ok. Do you have a link to the relevant binaries?
thansks

I want to try them. share the download or announcement links please ?

Don't mind the 1% at all, just keep it fresh guys.

Often updated fork with API and ccminer's options is at my topic.
Activity: 1
The miner crashes regularly. Virtual memory was increased to 32Gb (4x GTX 1070 8gb). The version used in the GoByte miner was however stable or does the mining tool has a restart function embedded?

I've not had any issues with hsrminer since it came out just about 2 month ago.
Initially I had but it was due to too small swapfile/virtual memory.
To minimize the issues I recommend:
- The more cards you have in one rig the bigger the swapfile/virtual memory need to be. I use SSD 75GB (a little overkill but it works for me) on 9x1070ti rig (H110-D3A)
- Don't overclock too high... it tends to make the system unstable.
- intensity on vga and cpu can introduce issues if set too high (depending on your configuration)
- Windows drivers.... need to be the correct.

These are some the major issues I've had in the past, especially windows drivers has created a lot of issues for me (onboard graphics conflicting with other parts of the configuration, PCI-bridge, ....)
I've iron issues now and the rig is running stable.

Only concern left is the inconstancy between what HSRminer reports in hash rate and what the pool reports... at times huge difference (11.55mh/s by HSRminer vs. 10.65mh/s mining pool)
I see this is a general concern in the forum that I hope the dev. will address at sometime soon.
Activity: 2
The miner crashes regularly. Virtual memory was increased to 32Gb (4x GTX 1070 8gb). The version used in the GoByte miner was however stable or does the mining tool has a restart function embedded?
Activity: 182
Just google: hsrminer neoscrypt fork

I dont look for the free version. I accept the dev fee. But i want stable and faster ones...

doesn't exist.  Palgin's MIA, and so this miner is abandon-ware.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation

I dont look for the free version. I accept the dev fee. But i want stable and faster ones...
Activity: 1
Performance Report on 6x Dual-GTX1060 3GB Asus.
NeoScrypt: 4.3kH/s
GPU Temps ranging from 50°C to 75°C (I got 2 Cards really close to each other, those are the hot ones, gonna fix this soon).
Fan speeds: ranging from 14% to 47%
OC Profile: Silent Mode (So no boost) going for peak efficiency.
GPU Clock: 1810
Memory Clock: 7600
GPU/VRAM utilization: ranging from 70~75%
Watt usage per Card: ranging from 88 watts to 95 watts.

Before this I used the nvidia Stak miner.
I got about 3.6kH/s on there, so a huge boost on same clocks etc.

Don't mind the 1% at all, just keep it fresh guys.
Activity: 60
Pages:
Jump to: