Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 39. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
caeruleum arca archa
Do you even know what cuda_neoscrypt code do? Do your research and answer line-by-line, our freedom-fighter. I'll give you a clue, it LAUNCHES (!!!!!!!!!!!)

When person states something, he needs to answer.
...these questions three. Don't be a troll. Your attitude isn't very becoming of someone who really wants to support — and have people use — their "product", is it?

cuda_neoscrypt.cu
Code:
// originally from djm34 - github.com/djm34/ccminer-sp-neoscrypt
// kernel code from Nanashi Meiyo-Meijin 1.7.6-r10 (July 2016)

It's just an example. I guess you missed the point.

But I'm sure you asked tpruvot, djm threefour, and/or Nanashi for a permissive re-license of their codes for proprietary/closed-source use.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I thought this GPL war belonged to SP_'s thread but hey people are board and it's the weekend already. Happy new year!

@Palgin: Since you know how to manage the GDDR5X memory, could you put an ETH miner together?

Does it still have any sense to mine Dagger? ETH going to PoS any day, all other related coins look more like ICO-shit.
You obviously haven't read the GPL license in your own ccminer fork that you used to create "hsrminer":

"When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not
price.  Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you
have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for
them if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you
want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new
free programs, and that you know you can do these things.

To protect your rights, we need to prevent others from denying you
these rights or asking you to surrender the rights.  Therefore, you have
certain responsibilities if you distribute copies of the software, or if
you modify it: responsibilities to respect the freedom of others.

For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether
gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same
freedoms that you received.  You must make sure that they, too, receive
or can get the source code.
 And you must show them these terms so they
know their rights."

Soooo many references to freedom that you probably don't understand it, living so close to the Kremlin in Moscow and all. I'm so sure you independently wrote your own neoscrypt algo cuda code, along with the rest of the mining program that isn't common "library" code.

Whatevs. It's not about being the "GPL police". It does mean not claiming code you didn't write, trying to make a profit from it. It's not about rhetoric, either; it's a matter of respecting community property, not persuading everyone that you have a right to take and use what isn't yours to begin with.

As far as the rest of your slights, I'll choose to ignore them since it's apparent to everyone that you have a different view of what comprises theft these days. And yes, I got that info directly from Nibiru.

Good luck with the Cryptonite fork, btw. I'm sure you'll create another outstanding closed-source coin from it.

Cheers, and Happy New Year, comrade. I really don't give a shit what you do with it, I ain't using it.

Oh, that's where the roots come from, I'll shock you, but I'm Ukrainian, comrade

I've used fork that you've mentioned to create ccminer-palginmod, which WAS GPL-violative software, and I've never stated anything other about it. But give me link to any binary.

Do you even know what cuda_neoscrypt code do? Do your research and answer line-by-line, our freedom-fighter. I'll give you a clue, it LAUNCHES (!!!!!!!!!!!)

When person states something, he needs to answer.
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
I thought this GPL war belonged to SP_'s thread but hey people are board and it's the weekend already. Happy new year!

@Palgin: Since you know how to manage the GDDR5X memory, could you put an ETH miner together?
caeruleum arca archa
So, take me to court and prove it, man, take your destiny in your hands, become millionaire/billionaire/trillionaire (underline wanted).

First question, why do you need my source if it's not better than ccminer? What are you doing here? Oh, maybe you're GPL-police officer who decides who "no doubt" violates GPL, and who "doubtfully" violates GPL?

Second question, this one ritorical, what you consider GPL violation? For example, ccminer uses NVML wrapping, my miner uses NVML wrapping, all based on one library provided by Nvidia, code will be nearly exactly the same because it's lib provided by 3rd-party, is it GPL violation or not? If 1+1=2 why should I do 3-1=2? Or maybe you have inside info from planet Nibiru?

You obviously haven't read the GPL license in your own ccminer fork that you used to create "hsrminer":

"When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not
price.  Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you
have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for
them if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you
want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new
free programs, and that you know you can do these things.

To protect your rights, we need to prevent others from denying you
these rights or asking you to surrender the rights.  Therefore, you have
certain responsibilities if you distribute copies of the software, or if
you modify it: responsibilities to respect the freedom of others.

For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether
gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same
freedoms that you received.  You must make sure that they, too, receive
or can get the source code.
 And you must show them these terms so they
know their rights."

Soooo many references to freedom that you probably don't understand it, living so close to the Kremlin in Moscow and all. I'm so sure you independently wrote your own neoscrypt algo cuda code, along with the rest of the mining program that isn't common "library" code.

Whatevs. It's not about being the "GPL police". It does mean not claiming code you didn't write, trying to make a profit from it. It's not about rhetoric, either; it's a matter of respecting community property, not persuading everyone that you have a right to take and use what isn't yours to begin with.

As far as the rest of your slights, I'll choose to ignore them since it's apparent to everyone that you have a different view of what comprises theft these days. And yes, I got that info directly from Nibiru.

Good luck with the Cryptonite fork, btw. I'm sure you'll create another outstanding closed-source coin from it.

Cheers, and Happy New Year, comrade. I really don't give a shit what you do with it, I ain't using it.
Product contains devfee 1% (0.5% for me, 0.5% for alexkap) and is close-sourced, but voluntary work won't be abandoned.

Will be distributed (at least on the first stage) as one binary per algo, not so convenient, I understand, but currently it's code-bounded.

Cool work - however please consider this a formal request for the source - is seems the kernels might be related to another project of yours, https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer - which I'd also love the source for. Since the ccminer fork is entirely off a project released under GPL, all the code you've written is also considered GPL.

I'm all for your devfee and am not looking to remove it, however I tend not to run anything I cannot compile myself and I tend to try and do my own optimizations for my linux rigs.

Thanks - looking forward to the releases.

I will second this motion; ccminer is GPL and you (palgin & alexkap) no doubt have code from ccminer embedded in your code, therefore violating GPL license agreements. Doesn't matter if it's 30% or 0.03%.

I'm sorry about your financial situation (if true), but that doesn't allow you to do what you are doing here. Besides, your miner isn't any better than ccminer on neoscrypt, likely because of windows well-known DWM encumberances.

So, take me to court and prove it, man, take your destiny in your hands, become millionaire/billionaire/trillionaire (underline wanted).

First question, why do you need my source if it's not better than ccminer? What are you doing here? Oh, maybe you're GPL-police officer who decides who "no doubt" violates GPL, and who "doubtfully" violates GPL?

Second question, this one ritorical, what you consider GPL violation? For example, ccminer uses NVML wrapping, my miner uses NVML wrapping, all based on one library provided by Nvidia, code will be nearly exactly the same because it's lib provided by 3rd-party, is it GPL violation or not? If 1+1=2 why should I do 3-1=2? Or maybe you have inside info from planet Nibiru?

In UFOcoin thread:

Sorry — forced dev fees and no linux binary/source, winblows only? No thanks.

Also, mr/mrs bluebox, did you know that 2017 is coming to it's end? No free phone calls for you for last couple of decades, sorry  Grin
And tell me more about DWM (I didn't know that mysterious fact, thank you for mentioning), if I turn AERO interface off and DWM turns off with it, will my miner even get a chance? Or I'm doomed?
You think you're so sophisticated, exquisite, you go against the system, use only free open-source software, fight against corporations that would one day slave this World or what?

caeruleum arca archa
Product contains devfee 1% (0.5% for me, 0.5% for alexkap) and is close-sourced, but voluntary work won't be abandoned.

Will be distributed (at least on the first stage) as one binary per algo, not so convenient, I understand, but currently it's code-bounded.

Cool work - however please consider this a formal request for the source - is seems the kernels might be related to another project of yours, https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer - which I'd also love the source for. Since the ccminer fork is entirely off a project released under GPL, all the code you've written is also considered GPL.

I'm all for your devfee and am not looking to remove it, however I tend not to run anything I cannot compile myself and I tend to try and do my own optimizations for my linux rigs.

Thanks - looking forward to the releases.

I will second this motion; ccminer is GPL and you (palgin & alexkap) no doubt have code from ccminer embedded in your code, therefore violating GPL license agreements. Doesn't matter if it's 30% or 0.03%.

I'm sorry about your financial situation (if true), but that doesn't allow you to do what you are doing here. Besides, your miner isn't any better than ccminer on neoscrypt, likely because of windows well-known DWM encumberances.

Please release the open source, as is expected.
its wierd ...

(still neoscrypt only)

- 1 rig (5x 1070ti) works very well, no reset miner, no crash
- 1 rig (same cards, settings) works well even if sometimes miner crash (illegal memory, removed -i and trying without it now)
- 1 rig (same cards, settings) crashin almost every 10 minutes (illegal memory, removed -i and trying without it now)
- rig with 4x1070 and 1x1080ti - 70s works 3 days with no problem, no crash (-i 4) ... but 1080ti 2 days no crash and now crashin almost every hour with illegal memory acces (-i 5) OR with this error:
1474 unspecified launch failure

edited:

- cant remove -i by 1080ti, miner crash totaly inc. closing window (set i- 5)

I've already performed my investigation on that issue, I personally had 2 rigs crashing every hour or two, tried lowering clocks - helped, but then showed up again. Replaced risers with new ones - problem gone, now watching these two.

Try replacing risers on problematic rigs.

Source of this problem: kernel design suppose that bandwidth between Host and Device needs to be quite high, so if riser or PCI-e port become not able to hande all that RW cycles, miner crashes.
Activity: 350
what's the power consumption of neocrypt with 1080ti? I don't have windows 1080ti rigs and cannot test it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
its wierd ...

(still neoscrypt only)

- 1 rig (5x 1070ti) works very well, no reset miner, no crash
- 1 rig (same cards, settings) works well even if sometimes miner crash (illegal memory, removed -i and trying without it now)
- 1 rig (same cards, settings) crashin almost every 10 minutes (illegal memory, removed -i and trying without it now)
- rig with 4x1070 and 1x1080ti - 70s works 3 days with no problem, no crash (-i 4) ... but 1080ti 2 days no crash and now crashin almost every hour with illegal memory acces (-i 5) OR with this error:
1474 unspecified launch failure

edited:

- cant remove -i by 1080ti, miner crash totaly inc. closing window (set i- 5)
Pretty sure this miner doesn't use that argument.
Try:
hsrminer_neoscrypt_test.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:9888 -u user_from_ufo_config -p password_from_ufo_config

Unfortunately, this problem is connected to GBT support, not wrong argument, think UFOcoin guys've moved to GBT already. I've asked them to perform this check pretty long time ago.
I'll look into this and fix, but now it'll be at the end of my list, sorry, no offense.
Congrats for this miner , helps a lot in the battle with niceshit power,i have a request if it is possible to add a script to this miner , who helps to mine from a range of coins only the coin with the lowest difficulty , neoscrypt ?

Hi, thank you for your participation, unfortunately, I'm not a scriptwriter, when API will be added I think you'll be able to perform this trick using third-party software without any difficulties.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
There is a problem on the test neoscrypt.

After sometimes on mining, it gives lower hashrate on the pool, but the hashrate stays at the same on the miner.
The other neoscrpty (not test one) works well.
please check it.

Usual pool hashrate fluctuation, or you catch this time when devfee is mining, then your hashrate will drop a bit and then return to it's average number, pool needs to recalculate hashrate too, please, keep that in mind.
If your pool supports this feature, better look at average hashrate, it's more precise.
Увaжaeмый palgin!
Чтo-тo нe тo y Bac, либo нeпpaвильнo cкopocть пoкaзывaeт Baш мaйнep,
либo y Bac кoмиccия нe 1%, a гopaздo бoльшe, 5%
==
Bыклaдки пpикpeпил:
1) Фaйл exel c paccчeтaми: https://yadi.sk/i/ayVaeoh23R5DBj
Taк-жe нe cтaл выклaдывaть дoкaзaтeльcтвa, чтo мoя дpyгaя фepмoчкa, paбoтaющaя
нa мaйнepe oт Aлeкcиca и дaющaя вceгo 2462kH/s (3xMSI 1050Ti+1xPalit 1060 3Gb), зapaбaтывaeт cтoлькo-жe кaк и фepмoчкa
из двyx кapт 1070 нa Baшeм мaйнepe - дaющaя пo cкpинy 2736kH/s
==
Я нe xoчy Bac oбидeть, нo чтo-тo здecь нe тaк!
Boзмoжнo Bы и зaбили вceгo 1%, нo я пoдpaзyмeвaю, чтo чacтыe пepeключeния мaйнepa, чтo-бы oтмaйнить этoт 1%,
дeйcтвyют гopaздo гyбитeльнee.

Let me explain:

Devfee is only 1%, which can be easily checked using Wireshark and checking packets sent by miner to the network. It's 1 minute out of 100, randomly,  don't think anyone can call it "frequent switching", think you'll agree with me. Of course these time periods include connection to pool time, if miner can't connect to your pool for 30-40 minutes or it connects to devpool during all "dev minute", doesn't matter, it's your or devteam problems.

Also, your calculations don't include pool and miner luck factor, speed difference between control and test system is significantly low, 274kH, and isn't enough for precise measurement.

If you really want to perform this investigation, you should use more variable hardware selection and put it in "lab conditions", same pool, same start time, same time period, same selection of hardware, etc.

P.S.: you could ask me using PM rather than posting anti-ad in thread, then I'd explain everything in details and help to solve your issue, now I'm not willing to do it. Never took more than I claimed in my life, reputational risks are higher than ephemere profit.

Taкc, пoяcню:

Кoмиccия cocтaвляeт вceгo oдин пpoцeнт, чтo мoжнo лeгкo пpoвepить пpи пoмoщи Wireshark и paзбopa пaкeтoв, пocтyпaющиx oт мaйнepa в ceть. Oднa минyтa из 100, нe cчитaю этo cлишкoм чacтым пepeключeниeм, дyмaю Bы co мнoй coглacитecь. Бeзycлoвнo, в этo вpeмя включeнo и пoдключeниe к пyлaм (кaк к Baшeмy, тaк и к paзpaбoчтикoвым), т.e ecли Baш пyл 40 минyт нe пpинимaeт пoдключeния или пyл paзpaбoтчикoв нa пpoтяжeнии вceй минyты нe пpинимaeт пoдключeния - этo пpoблeмы yжe кoнeчныx пoлyчaтeлeй, т.e. Baши и нaши.

Taкжe, Baши pacчeты нe yчитывaют фaктopы yдaчливocти пyлa и мaйнepa, a paзницa в cкopocтяx мeждy кoнтpoльнoй и тecтoвoй cиcтeмaми нeдocтaтoчнa для пpoвeдeния нacкoлькo-либo тoчнoгo зaмepa (2736 - 2462 = 274 кH)

Ecли Bы дeйcтвитeльнo xoтитe пpoвecти дaннoe иccлeдoвaниe, нeoбxoдимo бpaть бOльшyю выбopкy пo жeлeзy и пpoвoдить зaмep нa oднoм и тoм жe пyлe зa oдин и тoт жe пpoмeжyтoк вpeмeни, пoкa этo вce глyбoкo в пpeдeлax пoгpeшнocти и дoмыcлoв.

П.C: мoжнo былo c дaнным вoпpocoм в личкy oбpaтитьcя, чeм пocтить aнтиpeклaмy в тpeдe, вce бы пoкaзaл-paccкaзaл, a тaк жeлaния ocoбoгo нeт. B жизни cвoeй никoгдa нe бpaл бoльшe тoгo, чeм зaявлял, peпyтaциoнныe pиcки нaмнoгo вышe.

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Okey for you guys who have problem with "out of memory" warning. Here's a good guide on how to change virtual memory on windows http://www.x-plane.com/kb/increasing-virtual-memory-on-windows/

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

555kH/s - 1050TI
https://d.radikal.ru/d31/1712/83/764ab4d6b420.jpg

https://miningclub.info/resources/ccminer-alexis-vivo-neoscrypt.182/
Drivers NVIDIA 384.76 !!!!!

[/quote]
you could be right , but i stay at 70% power
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
Solo mining for ufo is failing:

****************************************************************************************************
 NVIDIA hsrminer 1.0.1 for Neoscrypt algo by palgin & alexkap (https://github.com/palginpav/hsrminer)
****************************************************************************************************
 Product contains devfee 1%. If you don't agree, don't use this product.

unknown option -- a
hsrminer_neoscrypt_test.exe: unsupported argument 'neoscrypt' (check -h for list of avaliable arguments)
 INFO : [22:28:32] : Securing devfee mining...
 INFO : [22:28:32] : Dev_Main OK.
 INFO : [22:28:32] : Dev_Backup OK.
 INFO : [22:28:32] : Dev pools checked, at least 1 accessible, continue...
 INFO : [22:28:32] : Checking for NVML...
 INFO : [22:28:32] : NVML monitoring enabled, continue...
 INFO : [22:28:32] : 5 GPUs found/specified, initializing miner...
 INFO : [22:28:32] : JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
 INFO : [22:28:32] : get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds

using:
hsrminer_neoscrypt_test.exe -a neoscrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:9888 -u user_from_ufo_config -p password_from_ufo_config

Pretty sure this miner doesn't use that argument.
Try:
hsrminer_neoscrypt_test.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:9888 -u user_from_ufo_config -p password_from_ufo_config
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Congrats for this miner , helps a lot in the battle with niceshit power,i have a request if it is possible to add a script to this miner , who helps to mine from a range of coins only the coin with the lowest difficulty , neoscrypt ?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
There is a problem on the test neoscrypt.

After sometimes on mining, it gives lower hashrate on the pool, but the hashrate stays at the same on the miner.
The other neoscrpty (not test one) works well.
please check it.
Pages:
Jump to: