Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 42. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
10 вeнтилятopoв в cиcтeмникe cдeлaли eгo пoчти вepтoлётoм, вceгo 16 штyк, ecли cчитaть тe, чтo нa видeoкapтax.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Чтo нa тecтoвoй, чтo нa oбычнoй 1080 Ti зaгpyжeны нa 100%, oднaкo нa тecтoвoй cкaчки энepгoпoтpeблeния peжe. C тeми жe нacтpoйкaми чacтoт вмecтo 3892 kH/s имeeм нa тecтoвoй нa 200 kH/s мeньшe...
Burn them Smiley

It's not good blower type GPU. Striks or Gamerock should do better Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

True, I must admit there's at least one person who doesn't want to buy it, love to speculate and squeeze € out of it though.

ETH sucks too, slow and expensive to use, far from world computer. Just like with BTC I was a believer once...

Sad but so true. I really like the concept of blockchain but last almost two years have made me even more cynical old fart.

Lets Pump.

PS. If you need some funding there is always yetanotherico.com. Just add your address and money starts flowing in Cheesy

Yeah, ETH has wider functionality, but I agree, slow and expensive + hardforking like a crazy rabbit. Devs are trying, but concept is still far from real world use.

yetanotherico.com - ahahhaa, you made my evening, that's how it rolls  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
If continue offtopic, what makes exactly Bitcoin so valuable?

Fast network? - no.
Anonymity? -no.
Smart scripting support? - no.
IRL use in any sphere? - no.

The only thing that makes Bitcoin valuable is that everyone's talking about it and everybody wants to buy it.

True, I must admit there's at least one person who doesn't want to buy it, love to speculate and squeeze € out of it though.

I can put my ETH address, but I don't think anyone will send any too Grin Grin Grin

ETH sucks too, slow and expensive to use, far from world computer. Just like with BTC I was a believer once...

It's just signature without any obligation to make my posts more visible in thread, don't think I'll receive even 0.00001 in 1000 years.

Donation scheme *sucks* when you want to be paid, only well-standing devs can afford "playing" with it, when you don't know when you'll hit bottom (it's still not visible), like in my case, is it's quite hard to use this.

"Donation" scheme is working when you offer something for it (as ICOs, for example), these guys are selling air and get millions, human psychology, we can't do anything about it. When it comes to miners, the first question that appears in head: "hey, normal soft/good speed, how to turn this f***ing devfee off?"  Cheesy

Because mining software doesn't give you anything but ephemere tokens/coins that you can sell with some profit.
After that you just pay, pay for electicity, pay for hardware, pay for servicing this hardware, pay for property your rigs are located at, pay for additional cooling systems in some cases and so on. Why do you need to pay this random guy too?

You'll never get wealthy by telling truth, being philantropic or going straight. You'll barely make your ends, dreaming about your retirement plan and what benefit you bring to society you live in.

Like it's said: "Ask a millionaire about every million he earned, he will tell you about any, except the first one"

Just my thoughts, I ask everyone not to associate it with hsrminer, but any opinion counts.

Sad but so true. I really like the concept of blockchain but last almost two years have made me even more cynical old fart.

Lets Pump.

PS. If you need some funding there is always yetanotherico.com. Just add your address and money starts flowing in Cheesy

Activity: 104
Merit: 11
Yeah, diversify a bit, I don't mind sending some donations your way but not BTC for sure Smiley

Fast network? - no.
Anonymity? -no.

The only thing that makes Bitcoin valuable is that everyone's talking about it and everybody wants to buy it.

I can put my ETH address, but I don't think anyone will send any too Grin Grin Grin

It's just signature without any obligation to make my posts more visible in thread, don't think I'll receive even 0.00001 in 1000 years.

Donation scheme *sucks* when you want to be paid, only well-standing devs can afford "playing" with it, when you don't know when you'll hit bottom (it's still not visible), like in my case, is it's quite hard to use this.

"Donation" scheme is working when you offer something for it (as ICOs, for example), these guys are selling air and get millions, human psychology, we can't do anything about it. When it comes to miners, the first question that appears in head: "hey, normal soft/good speed, how to turn this f***ing devfee off?"  Cheesy

Because mining software doesn't give you anything but ephemere tokens/coins that you can sell with some profit.
After that you just pay, pay for electicity, pay for hardware, pay for servicing this hardware, pay for property your rigs are located at, pay for additional cooling systems in some cases and so on. Why do you need to pay this random guy too?

You'll never get wealthy by telling truth, being philantropic or going straight. You'll barely make your ends, dreaming about your retirement plan and what benefit you bring to society you live in.

Like it's said: "Ask a millionaire about every million he earned, he will tell you about any, except the first one"

Just my thoughts, I ask everyone not to associate it with hsrminer, but any opinion counts.
You are absolutely right and I think the 1% dev fee is the way forward. At the end of the day if my rig makes 50 dollars a day, you get 50 cents. I would not be making the 50 dollars without your software, i'd be making let's say 47. Is it worth it for me? Yes. Is it worth it for you? Yes. 1% dev fee is the right amount, 2% is debatable and a 0.05btc upfront is.. well it's worth it when you have over 20 rigs.

Btw, you should still consider that discord chat. Having a community behind your miner is not a bad thing.
Yeah, diversify a bit, I don't mind sending some donations your way but not BTC for sure Smiley

Fast network? - no.
Anonymity? -no.

BTW palgin, now I'll be a bit off-topic.
Are you sure, that your BTC address in your signature is working?
Because I can't find it in any block explorer.

Ha, yes, it's not working at all, wrong input  Grin Grin
I'll change it, thank you for telling me.

Also Bitcoin Core average transfer fee right now is $41...

Tulip market returns Smiley

Tulip market returns Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
This is exactly why I like you, at least you try to help people figuring stuff out. On a sadder note, the miner still crashes. Let alone that, it restarts the whole rig so I woke up to ccminer running once again. (that's what the script starts up after a rebook) No monitor connected to any of the GPU's atm.

So, it's a rig crash, not miner crash  Grin

To be serious, can you monitor behaviour? Do you have any Windows syslogs left?
I've expected the same issues on some rigs thar don't like high PCI-e load, doesn't matter whether it's hsrminer, ccminer, sgminer etc. I have autorun script on them too  Wink

On a side note, can you share your autorun script if you get free time?

I just use Windows built-in autorun, create shortcut for your bat file, put this shortcut to %USER%/AppData/Roaming/Windows/Main Menu/Programs/Autorun and it will start automatically after system boot.

You can use this trick with any miner, if you use Win10, you then will be able to switch autorun programs ON and OFF using Task Manager
Activity: 190
This is exactly why I like you, at least you try to help people figuring stuff out. On a sadder note, the miner still crashes. Let alone that, it restarts the whole rig so I woke up to ccminer running once again. (that's what the script starts up after a rebook) No monitor connected to any of the GPU's atm.

So, it's a rig crash, not miner crash  Grin

I've expected the same issues on some rigs thar don't like high PCI-e load, doesn't matter whether it's hsrminer, ccminer, sgminer etc. I have autorun script on them too  Wink

On a side note, can you share your autorun script if you get free time?

So, it's a rig crash, not miner crash  Grin

I've expected the same issues on some rigs thar don't like high PCI-e load, doesn't matter whether it's hsrminer, ccminer, sgminer etc. I have autorun script on them too  Wink
Hey Palgin,

Latest test version of the neo miner is working like a charm so far. Still no idea why one of my 1080ti's with the same settings is doing so bad but maybe we'll figure it out someday.

Does this problem show itself on GPU#0 where monitor is connected? If so, this is caused by Windows itself allocating around 1Gb of memory on GPU#0.
Just try lowering intensity a bit on this card and check memory allocation via Afterburner or similar software.
Hey Palgin,

Latest test version of the neo miner is working like a charm so far. Still no idea why one of my 1080ti's with the same settings is doing so bad but maybe we'll figure it out someday.

Does this problem show itself on GPU#0 where monitor is connected? If so, this is caused by Windows itself allocating around 1Gb of memory on GPU#0.
Just try lowering intensity a bit on this card and check memory allocation via Afterburner or similar software.
just try the test version and i always receive this error after some time

cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1060' at line 1359 : an illegal memory acces was encountered

Hi, have you read pagefile size note on the first page? How many cards do you have onboard? If less than 6, no need to use test version, it's mainly for 6+ cards grade 1070+ rigs. We'll test it for a couple of days, then I'll merge two versions into one binary if everything will be OK.

P.S.: I was thinking about this, to show hashrate on a press of a button, I'll look into the way of realisation.
Anyone replicated the  8.3mhs 1060 3gb with OC?

Please, look carefully, 8.3+ is for HSR algo (Hcash), not Neoscrypt.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Anyone replicated the  8.3mhs 1060 3gb with OC?
Hey Palgin,

Pages:
Jump to: