Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 43. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Wow! Cant wait to try this out when I get home. That is awesome.

Thank you for participation! If it won't be hard for you, please, test both test and release versions (test can be found by entering my GitHub directly)
https://github.com/palginpav/hsrminer/tree/master/Neoscrypt%20algo/Windows
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Miner software for various hashing algorithms (currenlty Nvidia-only) by palgin & alexkap

Current testing speeds(Neoscrypt):

1060 3Gb - 740+ kh/s (non-OC)

1080 - 1280-1300 kh/s (non-OC)

1080Ti - 1850+ kh/s (users reported speed)

Wow! Cant wait to try this out when I get home. That is awesome.
Thanks for your hard work, I'll try it once I get home, let's hope this one lasts longer than the previous one Smiley Especially without the hashrate drop.

Distribution was wrong from the beginning, I should've posted one binary for most of miners, one for those experiencing problems. Now it's difficult to catch the root because many things have changed.
I'm personally have 15 rigs, 5 cards on each, running this one and no problems for a long go.
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
Palgin, the neoscrypt version you posted 1-2 days ago does in fact manage >1850kh/s on 1080ti. Your current version has high gpu usage fluctuation (between 60-98%, where previous version constant 98%), less power usage and kh/s about 1200-1500. Maybe you can take a look

I'll take a look, you're the second one reported that problem.

Anyway, Ti's will have separate kernel soon, but I'll provide a fix to this fluctuation problem ASAP.

UPDATE: check GitHub directly, I've added test binary for anyone who's experiencing hashrate drop after last update. Please, check it and provide feedback. Thank you in advance.
Thanks for your hard work, I'll try it once I get home, let's hope this one lasts longer than the previous one Smiley Especially without the hashrate drop.
Palgin, the neoscrypt version you posted 1-2 days ago does in fact manage >1850kh/s on 1080ti. Your current version has high gpu usage fluctuation (between 60-98%, where previous version constant 98%), less power usage and kh/s about 1200-1500. Maybe you can take a look

I'll take a look, you're the second one reported that problem.

Anyway, Ti's will have separate kernel soon, but I'll provide a fix to this fluctuation problem ASAP.

UPDATE: check GitHub directly, I've added test binary for anyone who's experiencing hashrate drop after last update. Please, check it and provide feedback. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Did some more testing with different intensity settings. My previous test was wrong for ccminer.

MSI 1070 ARMOR OC - driver 388.71
Overlock settings: 75% TDP, +180 Core clock (around 1800 Mhz), +250 memory clock (4250Mhz)

ccminer KlausT 8.17 cuda 9.1:   1210 kH/s
Palgin Neoscrypt:                     1240 kH/s

So it seems ~2% difference. Is this right for the 1070 or is there more room somewhere?
Software is still very stable and running well on default intensity settings.

No much room for 1050, 1060, 1070, main targets of hsrminer-neoscrypt are 1080/1080Ti, which are underestimated.
Did some more testing with different intensity settings. My previous test was wrong for ccminer.

MSI 1070 ARMOR OC - driver 388.71
Overlock settings: 75% TDP, +180 Core clock (around 1800 Mhz), +250 memory clock (4250Mhz)

ccminer KlausT 8.17 cuda 9.1:   1210 kH/s
Palgin Neoscrypt:                      1240 kH/s

So it seems ~2% difference. Is this right for the 1070 or is there more room somewhere?
Software is still very stable and running well on default intensity settings.
Will be waiting next update. Thank you for all your hardwork. 10% is still pretty good without touching kernel.

Try tweaking -i parameter, this one should be at least 20% faster.
So, update i have been using since last 4 hours and i see that its stable 99.67% efficiency. im getting with one 1080ti for neoscrypt 1530.33 Khs on avg. overall i get 10% more speed than CCMiner which is great.

im running at 90% power limit
no memory overclock
+50 core overclock

min power usage as per software: 179W Avg: 197w Max: 209w

speed 1530 Khs.

I see you have mentioned in first post as 1850 Khs on 1080ti is there somethin i can tweak. Also i see memory is fully utilized 10625MB is this ok?

As marked in the first post, it's user-reported speed:

Was going to update previous post but there were more replies to the thread than I expected.

Environment is inside closed cases ambient temps are 72F

Neoscrypt hashrates using Klaust
Getting 1434KH/s Temp 70c on stock clocks 1080TI FE
Getting 1186KH/s Temp 78c using stock clocks on my Zotac Mini 1080

HSRminer hashrates:
1080TI FE
No adjustments 26.9% increase miner side
speed is 1933.92kH/s, Temp 69c, zPool.ca 45 Min average shows 2133KH/s

Zotac Mini 1080
No adjustments 8.86% loss miner side
speed is  1016.32kH/s, Temp 80c, zpool.ca 45 Min average shows 1216Kh/s

guessing miner hash is calculating after devfee adjustment.

Now I just need to be able to fetch ccminer style stats and I'm using it for my 1080TI

1070: same speed as Klaust 8.17 (-i 17.5)
1070ti: 4% faster  (-i 17.5 both)
1080ti: 20% faster (-i 17.9 max, 1830 kH/s with +80 core + 200 mem @250W vs 1650 kH/s at Klaust 8.17)

This is awesome!

The only problem is API. I miss Awesome miner monitoring with lack of API.

Currently I don't have 1080Ti's, but I'll get one after New Year market havoc and will make special kernel for Ti's
What do you mean by driver settings? I have not changed anything, all other miners are working fine.

If you have any OC, downvolt, Downclock, all these settings can be set to default state.

Well done Palgin!!

Your Neoscrypt software has been running very stable on 3x 1070 8GB the last 24 hours.

Overall speed seems to be the fastest neoscrypt miner out there:
Palgin: 1220 kH/s per card at 135W
CCMiner: 1110 per card at 135W

The pool (altminer) reports less on average. (1160 kH/s per card). I know hash is lost by missing shares when blocks are found and new jobs are send out through stratum, your software is not to blame for that. Altminer is better then Zpool for smaller setups since it lets you use a lower Neoscrypt difficulty!

Could you make the API response like ccminer? We then can use the Awesomeminer ccminer profile which would help lots of people in using your miner.

Anyway well done, I gladly pay the 1% devfee. However can you explain the mechanism? (Every X share if for you, or every X minutes it mines for you)

Thank you for your interest. I think *nix builds and functional API will be added after New Year.

Regarding devfee: it mines for devteam wallet 1 minute out of 100 (on Neoscrypt), choosing randomly, for example: you start miner, it gets random value roughly between 0 to 100, sets it for User mining time, after this time miner switches for 1 minute to dev pool, then again to user pool and mines until timer reaches 100 min. After that random number generates again and all actions repeat.
Well done Palgin!!

Your Neoscrypt software has been running very stable on 3x 1070 8GB the last 24 hours.

Overall speed seems to be the fastest neoscrypt miner out there:
Palgin: 1220 kH/s per card at 135W
CCMiner: 1110 per card at 135W

The pool (altminer) reports less on average. (1160 kH/s per card). I know hash is lost by missing shares when blocks are found and new jobs are send out through stratum, your software is not to blame for that. Altminer is better then Zpool for smaller setups since it lets you use a lower Neoscrypt difficulty!

Could you make the API response like ccminer? We then can use the Awesomeminer ccminer profile which would help lots of people in using your miner.

Anyway well done, I gladly pay the 1% devfee. However can you explain the mechanism? (Every X share if for you, or every X minutes it mines for you)
Well, more stable but the speed went down the drain.

HDD or SSD?
128gb SSD.

BTW, I created a discord channel for HSR, let's take this baby to the next level if you are interested Smiley

Check your driver settings, hsrminer could result in your settings "defaulting". I haven't touched 1080 code or work distribution code, but regarding to screenshot 1080 experience slowdown too.

What do you mean by driver settings? I have not changed anything, all other miners are working fine.

HDD or SSD?
128gb SSD.

BTW, I created a discord channel for HSR, let's take this baby to the next level if you are interested Smiley

Check your driver settings, hsrminer could result in your settings "defaulting". I haven't touched 1080 code or work distribution code, but regarding to screenshot 1080 experience slowdown too.

HDD or SSD?
128gb SSD.

Forgot to copy the discord link.
https://discord.gg/cTKjxNb

HDD or SSD?

We are getting there Palgin but this is as stable as a two legged table Smiley Not sure why one of my 1080ti's do 1500khs and the other 1250khs.

Try this one: https://mega.nz/#!klQWmbib!3GZHjXa3ssrMXXx21TwGyDdm5Ai17T-O2Uei1cIX304
We are getting there Palgin but this is as stable as a two legged table Smiley Not sure why one of my 1080ti's do 1500khs and the other 1250khs.

Now my 2500k is at 100% on 4 cores, it looks like the cpu is mining too?

CPU isn't mining, it's GPU-only miner, even shares aren't validated on CPU. CPU usage has been fixed days ago, but I'll look into it.

Try this one: https://mega.nz/#!klQWmbib!3GZHjXa3ssrMXXx21TwGyDdm5Ai17T-O2Uei1cIX304
Pages:
Jump to: