Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 52. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can anyone give me reference speeds for GTX10xx family cards on Neoscrypt algo? Finished today with 1220 kH/s on 1080 (not Ti), I want to know on which speeds should I focus.

Some 1060

Alexis Cuda 7.5  
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
Nice, keep up the good work  Cool
OK, thank you all for the info.

I'm preparing separate kernels for each card model in 10xx series because there are different bottlenecks for them (at least in my case). Current kernel works good only on 1080 (may be Ti too, don't have any for tests, should definitely buy one, and may be Titan series feels speedup too, have none of them too). 1070 is ~100 kH slower with current "1080 kernel", 1060 3Gb kernel is in work, I expect 850-900 at the end with slight mem OC (+200-250 on mem).
All current tests are made on stock driver settings at 100% TDP (no OC)

P.S: It's ~1300 on 1080 with new kernel version, but it's impossible to run more than 1 card, system hangs and needs to be restarted physically, will also look for a workaround for this and try to lower memory consumption, think it's the reason.

Still a lot of work to do before Neoscrypt release but I'll try my best to finish before 25th of December.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
neoscrypt problem is TDP usage... only way to more hash is if there is room to speedup hash with lower TDP
1070 - 1150-1300   70-110% power
1080 - 1150 at  75%
1080ti - 1400 at 80% <- very low clock ~1350-1400mhz due TDP limit

AMD is killing in cryptonight its shame NV is so slow on it, most benefit AMD has is from memory timings on it
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
1070 EVGA FTW - 60% TDP (112W) - OC +135/+550 - 1150kH/s (KlaustT ccminer 8.15)

1070Ti EVGA FTW3 - 60% TDP (120W) - OC +145/+600 - 1300kH/s (KlaustT ccminer 8.15)

Neoscrypt doesn't seems to play well with the memory of the 1080 series.

1080ti seems bad on neoscrypt also, klaust 8.15, 90% tdp low overclock

1080ti 1400h/s
1070  1150h/s
1060 6gb 660h/s
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
1070 EVGA FTW - 60% TDP (112W) - OC +135/+550 - 1150kH/s (KlaustT ccminer 8.15)

1070Ti EVGA FTW3 - 60% TDP (120W) - OC +145/+600 - 1300kH/s (KlaustT ccminer 8.15)

Neoscrypt doesn't seems to play well with the memory of the 1080 series.
Can anyone give me reference speeds for GTX10xx family cards on Neoscrypt algo? Finished today with 1220 kH/s on 1080 (not Ti), I want to know on which speeds should I focus.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Awesome.. cant wait to see neoscrypt and other algos. Smiley

Win 7 x64

Win 10 x64
Ok. Just for the test - to get speed. What pool is working?

http://hshare.novapool.cn/ is 100% working at the moment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Mmm. The same time ccminer connects without any problems, with the same parameters

Hmmm, maybe Epsylon doesn't like me or this software? Smiley
Anyone else tried running this against yiimp?

During pre-release tests everything was OK with running hsrminer on yiimp, we've even put it as a backup devfee pool  Grin
According to this
http://yiimp.eu/site/miners
noone.

Not surprising, HSR is not even close as profitable as neoscrypt or bitcore, for example. Just bunch of Chinese guys mining it at the moment Cheesy
Ok. Just for the test - to get speed. What pool is working?
Mmm. The same time ccminer connects without any problems, with the same parameters

During pre-release tests everything was OK with running hsrminer on yiimp, we've even put it as a backup devfee pool  Grin
According to this
noone.

Not surprising, HSR is not even close as profitable as neoscrypt or bitcore, for example. Just bunch of Chinese guys mining it at the moment Cheesy

According to this
noone.

During pre-release tests everything was OK with running hsrminer on yiimp, we've even put it as a backup devfee pool  Grin

P.S: just tested it against yiimp, everything is OK. Seems problem is not related to hsrminer itself.
Yes, looked at your screens more precisely and saw that stratum connection hasn't been established. Epsylon is currently focused on VIVO wallet self-forked, so yiimp can go up-down.

P.S.: I'll add informational output about establishing connection with pool.
Yes, looked at your screens more precisely and saw that stratum connection hasn't been established. Epsylon is currently focused on VIVO wallet self-forked, so yiimp can go up-down, I suppose.

P.S.: I'll add informational output about establishing connection with pool.
Hi, I've seen this before, it's caused by positive or false-positive in-software protection system reaction, occures on some machines, but generally it should not be a problem, usually in false-positive case it takes around a minute to start mining and then everything goes smoothly.
If protection decides it's positive case, mining won't start ever.
Do you use some kind of restart script or specific firewall software, have blocks in hosts file? What version of Win do you use?
Let"s solve this issue, I had that reaction on my testrig twice, that's why we started beta test first, to prevent that kind of behaviour in future.
Anyway, thank you for feedback!
Thats not the case. Miners folder is excluded from the AV. Standart windows defender and disabled firewall, nothing in hosts. Used simple bat file.
The pool is "-o yiimp.eu:7433"
Tried in 2 rigs with different GPU sets. Got same behaviour.
Maybe there is some way to enable some debug logs?

P.S. Finally got an error
 INFO : [20:53:25] : HTTP request failed: Operation timed out after 150000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
 INFO : [20:53:25] : get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds
There is a problem. The miner try to initialize GPU's and do nothing.
https://i.imgur.com/0C1rGjk.png

Hi, I've seen this before, it's caused by positive or false-positive in-software protection system reaction, occures on some machines, but generally it should not be a problem, usually in false-positive case it takes around a minute to start mining and then everything goes smoothly.
If protection decides it's positive case, mining won't start ever.
Do you use some kind of restart script or specific firewall software, have blocks in hosts file? What version of Win do you use?
Let"s solve this issue, I had that reaction on my testrig twice, that's why we started beta test first, to prevent that kind of behaviour in future.
Anyway, thank you for feedback!
There is a problem. The miner try to initialize GPU's and do nothing.
https://i.imgur.com/0C1rGjk.png

Thank you for the info, if speed doesn't fluctuate with power, I think it's SMI software issue and there's nothing dangerous to hardware, but only wattmeter confirmation will close this question, I'll keep tracking it.

But I don't see the fluctuations on Equihash algo. I should test different algos and mining software to localize the issue. Unfortunatelly I've no enough time today. Maybe in few days I will test some and will responce to you.

I beware the problem becaues of I would like to create optimal configuration for the future rig and the main question is: How much power should reserve above average consumption ( I proposed about 20-25% )

In that case you'll need wattmeter anyway to measure consumption precisely.  Smiley
I'll be waiting for info from you regarding this issue, hope we'll figure it out and close this case.
Pages:
Jump to: