Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 45. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You can get way better than 1000 kh/s especially with 112% powerlimit using proper ccminers.

And he can get way better results, especially with PL 112%, using proper hardware config on hsrminer, I get 1300 from my Zotac 1070 w/o OC, so wha?

If you look carefully, I've asked people to participate in beta test, beta implies experiments with settings and feedback in proper format, if you take your time and read all 10 pages of this topic you'll see that if user reports a problem, we solve it together ASAP, everything is as polite as I can even be.

Your post looks for me like:"This is shit, use holy ccminer". Everyone can try himself, choose what to use and draw their conclusions, or I'm wrong?

P.S.: I'm quite in a bad mood today -> not tolerant at all. So sorry for the inconvenience, and Merry Christmas for every Catholic user.

Tested with NeoScrypt, my results:

hsr miner reported speed: 1335kH/s
poolside reported speed:   1150kH/s

KlausT miner reported speed : 1350kH/s
poolside reported speed: 1300kH/s

GTX 1070 @2126/3347

What pool, what time period? Zero info.

It remembers me discussion when people wrote to Claymore:"Hey, when your miner is switching to devfee mining it gets more shares, you're bullshitting us!"

FYI: each share has it's value, pool sets this parameter mininum size according to your speeds in order to lower network load on server. When you start mining, you start from pools minimal set difficulty, then pool starts adjusting. If you start from 64, you get shares in seconds, stats go smoothly. Check in 40 mins - diff set in 1500+, you can get 1 share once in couple of minutes, but it's higher valued one. Pool calculates speed depending on timeline and value of shares received during that period. Period is configured by pool owner.

You're trying to tell I'm bullshitting speeds? Then give proofs, not bare words. This is hard work of mine and I'll fight for it.

And it's not ccminer, so settings from ccminer won't give you good results in all cases, everyone has different hardware and different conditions, one can afford PL 120%, one needs to shrink PL to 60% to lower bills or heat.

You took your time and configured ccminer, you don't want to take your time and select proper settings for hsrminer, so use ccminer and be happy  Grin  Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Nice!

Just some input..on neoscrypt

EVGA SC GTX1070 @1250 kh/s

112% Powerlimit (157watt)
+ 134 core clock
+ 508 mem clock.

Keeps around 70C/71C

It was at 1000 kh/s (CCminer) before so a 25% increase is great!

You can get way better than 1000 kh/s especially with 112% powerlimit using proper ccminers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Nice!

Just some input..on neoscrypt

EVGA SC GTX1070 @1250 kh/s

112% Powerlimit (157watt)
+ 134 core clock
+ 508 mem clock.

Keeps around 70C/71C

It was at 1000 kh/s (CCminer) before so a 25% increase is great!
Activity: 87
Tested with NeoScrypt, my results:

hsr miner reported speed: 1335kH/s
poolside reported speed:   1150kH/s

KlausT miner reported speed : 1350kH/s
poolside reported speed: 1300kH/s

GTX 1070 @2126/3347
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
The problem is that many rigs have 60gb ssd. I can't make 48gb swap for 8gpus with them.

This is kernel specific and I can do nothing about it. I have one trick in mind, but it will lower speed.

No need for using tricks for lowering speed, those who want better speed will buy bigger HDD.
Activity: 182
If you're taking requests, I'd ask for either Lyra2v2 or X17 next, since Verge is pretty hot right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
Interesting news Wink

Thanks for sharing your works, do you have any plan about linux release ?

I don't use windows for mining but only as a operator system.

Lyra2v2 / Blake2s algo can be a good thing to work on.

Maybe some update can be gone.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Running on 5 rigs without any problems.

It should be good to show red if the temp for any GPU is over 80.
Activity: 182
UPDATE: fixed wrong card name output, everyone who needs this can re-download

Now 100% done with Neoscrypt until I receive feedback form UFOcoin guys.

Nicely done! 
UPDATE: fixed wrong card name output, everyone who needs this can re-download

Now 100% done with Neoscrypt until I receive feedback form UFOcoin guys.
The problem is that many rigs have 60gb ssd. I can't make 48gb swap for 8gpus with them.

This is kernel specific and I can do nothing about it. I have one trick in mind, but it will lower speed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
1060/6Gb 920 (Alexis78 910Mh)
1080: 1530Mh 189W (KlausT 1180 same OC)

But the problem is with running on many GPU rig (6 in that case). Receive cuda_errors, while each GPU one by one runs smoothly.

Hi, natan069 has posted a solution:

OUT OF MEMORY ERROR SOLUTION:

increase windows memory pagefile!!

I increased from 16gb to 32gb the windows pagefile, and it worked.

And I've added more detailed instructions to the first post of this thread.

Please, try it.

I think there is a problem about power consumption for the GPUs.
-Why does GTX1060 3GB need more power than 120W ?
-Why does GTX1070 8GB need less power than usual ?

Think it's Nvidia SMI issue, in fact, if you connect hardware wattmeter you won't see any power fluctuations or overconsumption. All this is configured on the driver and controller side, so this may be only specific hardware-related thing (factory OC'ed cards and so on). Also it can be caused by kernel specific. I'll look into 1070 kernel and update binary if find a way to make it smoother. Just check for updates on the thread from time to time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
Don't worry about it Palgin, you'll get there! I have tried your miner, yes it's not quite there yet but I couldn't write a better one. Smiley

Not worrying at all, he came posting to my thread, not me to his one Smiley
You gotta stomp the competition before they get too strong Palgin. Wink
Don't worry about it Palgin, you'll get there! I have tried your miner, yes it's not quite there yet but I couldn't write a better one. Smiley

Not worrying at all, he came posting to my thread, not me to his one Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
He's grandmaster and won't touch shit like this *sarcasm*
He's grandmaster and won't touch shit like this *sarcasm*
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
sp_, make it faster  Smiley
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Slow..
You should go back to the drawing board.

pouet.net
Pages:
Jump to: