Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 48. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You guessed it! That's UFO Coin Wink

Can you test it? If it's not working, I should put it on my list: "fix GBT support" Wink
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
But it's still beta and GBT should be tested first Wink Does any of Neoscrypt coins support GBT nowadsays ?

You guessed it! That's UFO Coin Wink. It is the first Neoscrypt coin to upgrade to 0.10 codebase which replaces getwork with getblocktemplate

As far as testing goes, thats the easy part. Harder to find somebody to invest the time to develop things in the first place. So, huge thanks!
sorry devs, but this neoscrypt miner does not work with my MSI GTX1060 6GB+
this is the result:
https://imgur.com/iofNlxE
I have my nvidia driver installed ok, other neoscrypt miners work fine at 800-830 kH/s with this card.
see:
https://imgur.com/p3PILkS

What driver version do you have? hsrminer for Neoscrypt is CUDA 9.1, so minimum driver version if I'm right should be 388.3x
sorry, I have older one. Going to reinstall to the latest and will try.

Thank you for your participation!
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
this is the result:
I have my nvidia driver installed ok, other neoscrypt miners work fine at 800-830 kH/s with this card.
see:

What driver version do you have? hsrminer for Neoscrypt is CUDA 9.1, so minimum driver version if I'm right should be 388.3x
sorry, I have older one. Going to reinstall to the latest and will try.
Yes, GBT is supported in my miner.

Great news! We were struggling to find a working neoscrypt miner for nvidia cards with getblocktemplate. Thanks for your work!

But it's still beta and GBT should be tested first Wink Does any of Neoscrypt coins support GBT nowadsays ?
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO

Great news! We were struggling to find a working neoscrypt miner for nvidia cards with getblocktemplate. Thanks for your work!
this is the result:
see:

Activity: 236
Merit: 12
this is the result:
see ccminer alexis1.0:
I'm glad to help.

I have 8 gigabytes of memory, swap file is 25674 MB, Win10 x64 - with more than 4 cards i get this error:

Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1307: out of memory
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1308: out of memory

With 2 miner instances, 4 cards each split like this 0,1,2,3 and 4,5,6,7, second one  got the same error and sometimes crashes after awhile.
So overall i can run 4 cards only for now.

Hm, seems to be related to Host memory allocation, I'll definitely look into this, thank you for your feedback.
Hi. I can not run Huh Huh ???Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1306 : out of memory.
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1305 : out of memory.
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1306 : out of memory.
1080x6 driver 388.71 bat:hsrminer_neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:1995 -u GPxjL5v9YYKEu5SJ9xSjNRRVb4XviLmxhZ -p

Hi, what is amount of RAM installed on your rig? Have you tried running two instances, first one for GPU's 0,1,2, second one for GPU's 3,4,5 ? You can specify which hardware to use using -d option, for example, -d 0,1,2
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Thank you for your kind words, may I ask you to help?
What is amount physical RAM installed on your rig and how big is your virtual memory? Have you tried running two instances of miner, first one for GPU's 0,1,2,3 , second one for GPU's 4,5,6,7 ?
If no, try it if it's possible.

I've tested on 5-card rigs, everything was OK.

I'm glad to help.

I have 8 gigabytes of memory, swap file is 25674 MB, Win10 x64 - with more than 4 cards i get this error:

Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1307: out of memory
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1308: out of memory

With 2 miner instances, 4 cards each split like this 0,1,2,3 and 4,5,6,7, second one  got the same error and sometimes crashes after awhile.
So overall i can run 4 cards only for now.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi. I can not run Huh Huh ???Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1306 : out of memory.
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 1305 : out of memory.
1080x6 driver 388.71 bat:hsrminer_neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:1995 -u GPxjL5v9YYKEu5SJ9xSjNRRVb4XviLmxhZ -p
Not sure if this has been asked but does your miner have getblocktemplate support?

UFO is now on 0.10 which no longer has getblocktemplate, Guncoin will soon be on 0.10 or higher so will be in the same position. Feathercoin will be moving to 0.13 early next year. All these coins will be relying on getblocktemplate for solo miners and as far as I know there's only NSGminer for AMD cards which supports GBT, the old ccminer does not have GBT support.

First i want to say that is great to see you started this project and i'm glad you took it as real job. Your skunkhash miner was very good and you deserve every reward you can get.
That been said i was unable to start the miner on my 8 card 1070 rig. First it was unable to initialize my cards, but i upgraded my driver to the latest one 388.71 and that got fixed.
Unfortunately after that i started to get out of memory errors and illegal memory access depending on the intensity i get. I tried all between 10 and 18 until i gave up.

Thank you for your kind words, may I ask you to help?
What is amount physical RAM installed on your rig and how big is your virtual memory? Have you tried running two instances of miner, first one for GPU's 0,1,2,3 , second one for GPU's 4,5,6,7 ?
If no, try it if it's possible.

I've tested on 5-card rigs, everything was OK.
Activity: 617
Merit: 531
Not sure if this has been asked but does your miner have getblocktemplate support?

UFO is now on 0.10 which no longer has getblocktemplate, Guncoin will soon be on 0.10 or higher so will be in the same position. Feathercoin will be moving to 0.13 early next year. All these coins will be relying on getblocktemplate for solo miners and as far as I know there's only NSGminer for AMD cards which supports GBT, the old ccminer does not have GBT support.
Activity: 282
First i want to say that is great to see you started this project and i'm glad you took it as real job. Your skunkhash miner was very good and you deserve every reward you can get.
That been said i was unable to start the miner on my 8 card 1070 rig. First it was unable to initialize my cards, but i upgraded my driver to the latest one 388.71 and that got fixed.
Unfortunately after that i started to get out of memory errors and illegal memory access depending on the intensity i get. I tried all between 10 and 18 until i gave up.
give a link to the full miner

Link is on the first page in the first post, think I need to reformat it to make miner downloads more obvious.

Here's link for Neoscrypt algo: https://github.com/palginpav/hsrminer/blob/master/Neoscrypt%20algo/Windows/hsrminer_neoscrypt.exe
Here's link for HSR algo: https://github.com/palginpav/hsrminer/blob/master/HSR%20algo/Windows/hsrminer.exe
Activity: 406
give a link to the full miner
Дa... c кapтaми пpoблeмы ))) Я ж в Cитилинкe paбoтaю. Кapты жмy нa миллиoнныe peзepвы. Иx y мeня вce выкyпaют))) Цeны зaвышeны oчeнь cильнo я мoгy cкaзaть. T.e. вeндop oтдaeт кapты нaмнoгo дeшeвлe, чeм oни в poзницe, дa и чeм в мeлкoм и cpeднeм oптe. И Cитилинк eщe лoяльный игpoк. T.e. зaвышaeт нe тaк cильнo кaк тoт жe днc или oнлaйн тpeйд.
Зa ядpo cпacибo. Зa мaйнepoм бyдy cлeдить. Фepмы нa зeлeныx пepeвeл нa нeгo. 1% пpи пpиpocтe в 3% нe жaлкo oтдaть )))

LOL I could talk to you using native language, mate.

Oкaзывaeтcя, вcё гopaздo пpoщe Smiley
Eщe paз cпacибo зa этoт кpyтeйший мaйнep!

Cпacибo зa пoддepжкy oтeчecтвeннoгo пpoизвoдитeля!  Grin
Activity: 158
mine safe o/
Now the 1050ti is working. Approximately + 2-3% in comparison with Alexis78
499-509 h / s

// ecли я твикaю интeнcиcнocть дo пpeдeлa, тo peзyльтaт пpиpacтaeт мизepнo. Ecть ли вooбщe cмыcл ee тpoгaть?

Ecли бы былo oтдeльнoe ядpo пoд 1050Ti, тoгдa дa, нo y мeня дaнныx кapтoчeк нeт, тaк чтo нe нa чeм экcпepимeнтиpoвaть. Пepeд HГ зaкyпaть жeлeзки нe xoчy, в мaгaзинax aдищe, пocлe пpaздникoв зaймycь и нaпишy oтдeльныe ядpa для 1050Ti и 1080Ti, мoжeт бyдeт eщe yвeличeниe xeшpeйтa, нo, кaк yжe гoвopил, из кapтoчeк нижнeгo цeнoвoгo ceгмeнтa yжe пoчти вce чтo мoгли выжaли, xoтя вoн мoe ядpo пoд 1060 нa 1050Ti кaкoй-тo пpиpocт дaлo.

LOL I could talk to you using native language, mate.

Oкaзывaeтcя, вcё гopaздo пpoщe Smiley
Eщe paз cпacибo зa этoт кpyтeйший мaйнep!
Pages:
Jump to: