Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others - page 16. (Read 1508 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
There are many reason why they are not interested in bitcoin they are afraid of losing money in bitcoin, they think bitcoin is a scam it's like pyramid scheme, they think bitcoin is a illegal virtual currency and no knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for us there is great potential to produce bitcoin while others they will live in the classical way. That means other people are not interested in bitcoin because for those who work in full time jobs they are a good source to earn money for life. But I think if we share our knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency maybe everything is interested.
Activity: 280
As per observation, I think people tend not to be interested with bitcoin it's because these people do not have enough knowledge and background proving that bitcoin could give them the opportunity to make some earnings. I believe that as long as they understand and had gain knowledge about bitcoin, these people would be gaining interest and most especially if they will already earn profit. By word of mouth, the good opportunity will be spread all throughout with their friends and relatives which is also good for bitcoin. This in effect will have an impact thus creating more people to invest with bitcoin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
I've offered some people to try signature campaigns, but they refused on the grounds of not understand or don't want to understand, or maybe they don't know how much they will get, most of them don't want to fight from scratch.
Activity: 47
Many people do not like the development of Bitcoin, probably because the person does not get any results from Bitcoin.

I think it's this group of people who spread their failures through social media or whatever, making it uninteresting for others to know.

copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
A me for said "everyone will not be there at the same time, it will be different times". The understanding of bitcoin and its technology is unclear to many people and so they can't invest in what they don't understand. Lack of information , fear of losing their investment is a major factor affecting a lot of people from investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?
I think they are still hesitant to waste time on bitcoin because they have no confidence that bitcoin can make more money than they ever imagined. if they have more knowledge and information about bitcoin then they will chase bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Because they don't know it thoroughly yet. All they know is it is a form of investment but they do not actually know how it works and maybe not even a lot time to learn and research about it which is why they intend to be more skeptic than curious.
Activity: 115
Because they still can not accept the presence of bitcoin is real.
All they know, bitcoin is nonsense and just a lure at first.
They are still traumatized by the dark investment that only harms its members.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
In order for Bitcoin and, in general, the crypto currency to become widely known to the world's population, it will take a very long time. While people still consider the crypto currency not so serious for careful study and use. Most are under the influence of the media, which do not always objectively present information about it. Therefore, people consider it to be frivolous and risky. About the advantages that bitcoin and other crypto currency provides, few people know at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think most people would still think bitcoin cant survive in the future and will eventually be gone just like any other trends they believe in. And we cant really force them to believe in bitcoin in the first place so it would be better to prove them wrong instead of force them to believe in it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

I think it's because they only heard all about the bad news about Bitcoin and never the good ones. But in the end I know that they will start to accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14

That's the number one problem i think when it comes to people and currencies! People think that currencies are scam or something that transactioning with fraud people. I tried to make them clear about the bitcoin and how this system are helpful to me but still they can't believe and not interested about this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Some people are afraid of technology. They prefer old school. No complications. I tried to convince some of my friends and relatives, but sadly, they still think bitcoin is a scam.
Activity: 92

Almost viewer here response to negative thoughts about bitcoin opportunity,and because people think are scam ,fraud,and etc,the simple question response the desame thoughts,,maybe some people are not aware already in btc because some country, btc will
 banned and denied as good investment opportunity due to votalite price and unpredictable,aside from that because on decentralized people scare to  invest in that way,because there is no government to handle the future when your investment are loses.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Maybe they think that its a networking or scam so they are afraid to invest an amount,just like what others think. Some maybe not knowledgeable about btc and still need to fully discuss about it for them to get their interest.
Activity: 104
because of the lack of knowledge and information they may not know. Yes for us there is great potential to produce bitcoin while others they will live in the classical way. That means other people are not interested in bitcoin because for those who work in full time jobs they are a good source to earn money for life.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
They doesnt understand the potential of bitcoin can make.  Also sometimes people dont wanna do risky move. I think people need to gain knowledge about bitcoin so they can understand and start investing money on bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Maybe they do not understand the huge potential earnings in bitcoin and they don't want to extend time on this maybe because they are busy with their works or other activities but I think if they just spend time to study or research about bitcoin and they will understand how are we going to earned on this then I think they will start to invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12

It is very difficult to convince some people about cryptocurrencies because they never belief in anything related to digital currency they are used to the convectional currencies and some are of the opinion that cryptocurrencies are HYIPs due their volatility in nature thus they belief that it would turns out to be a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: